Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream Reviews

1.5/5

October 20, 2014

I have eczema on my hands and during the winter it is at its worst due to the dry and cold weather.

I was in the States and was running low on my normal eczema lotion (polysporin) and was looking everywhere for my normal lotion but the only one available for purchase was the Aveeno Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream.

The consistency is watering and did not relieve the itch for me and was a big disappointment.

2.0/5

September 15, 2014

I suffer from eczema and have very sensitive skin, I thought I would give this product a try but was disappointed. It did not moisturize or improve my eczema, if anything it probably made it worst. Most Aveeno products have worked well for me but this one definitely did not.

August 13, 2014

I have eczema caused by stress under my eyes, this cream applied under my day lotion is working amazingly. My eczema dissapeared.

August 12, 2014

Eczema suffers MUST have this product. With daily use I found the improvement in my skin astonishing. I use it daily to keep my skin looking moisturized and soft and keep the outbreaks at bay. Wonderful

August 08, 2014

after using this product my skin is very good... i always apply this cream after bath...

3.2/5

July 28, 2014

I started to get dry spots on my face and went to the doctor whom prescribed me with a steroid. The pharmacist suggested that I find a product with cermides in it as this is what is often missing in the skin. Aveeno Eczema products have this in and I have been using it ever since. I notice a difference within a week. Love the stuff.

June 14, 2014

I loved this cream. It hydrates well and worked well on my eczema for a while. But now if I use it my hands will burn so much. It's not good for me, but it's a very nice cream.

May 27, 2014

It soothes my skin when I have a breakout. Its worth whatever it costs!!

May 16, 2014

After reading wendyroy's review on this product, I went out and bought my own. Shopper's Drug Mart carries it and I managed to get it on sale for $8.99. I hadn't had a bout of eczema for ages when it broke out on my palms and wrists. Knowing how hard it had been to find something that worked, I remembered reading a review on it. I went in and pulled up the review again and thought I'd best try it to see if it really was that effective. By Jove, she's on to something, one application and already I was beginning to feel a difference in the itchiness. After about 24 hrs, the redness started to fade and the itch had subdued significantly. I remember how bad I would get a bout of this horrible affliction in the past, literally waking up with blood on my hands from scratching in my sleep. I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers from eczema and I want to say a big thank you to wendyroy for writing a review that caught my eye enough to make me want to go out an give this product a try. I have only been using it for a few days but the difference is amazing, truly a great product.

May 16, 2014

Works well for controlling my daughter's eczema. Doesn't beat prescription cream for major outbursts but surely is an affordable everyday skincare product that is reliable.