Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Care Hand Cream Reviews

May 31, 2020

Eczema be GONE

I’ve had eczema for roughly 3 years now and out of all the steroid creams and other oatmeal options, Aveeno’s formula was the only one that actually not only reduced the symptoms, but undid all the scar tissue as well.

February 29, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love this product!

This product helped clear up my eczema within a few days of use! I struggle with eczema and very dry skin especially in our harsh winters. I find a lot of lotions greasy and that has not been the case with Aveeno.

March 08, 2018

This cream reduced my eczema

This cream obviously doesn't get rid of eczema but it definitely reduced it. I have it on my hands but I'm sure it'll work on other areas of the body.

March 05, 2018

Wonderful cream

The Aveeno brand is a really great product. It's so naturally made and with it begin unscented and extra soothe on your skin especially for winter time. I love it because it is light weight when added to your skin and leaving it looking healthy also I love how it is combine different stage into one for example itchy, dry skin and fragrance free along with its Oat Formula and Shea butter.

January 12, 2018

Great hand cream

I tried this hand cream cause my hands were extremely dry and starting to crack open. After the first use my hands felt softer. After about a week my hands were healed . I continue to use this product to prevent dry hands especially in the winter. My hands are soft now and no more cracking I would recommend this cream

January 05, 2018

Fixes "bumpy" skin

My daughter has "bumpy" skin (as she calls it). A little of this cream and she has relief from itching and dryness. A little bit of this cream goes a long way for us so the bonus is we don't have to replace it often.

January 04, 2018

Works so well without steroids.

I get really dry hands in the winter and often get contact dermatitis and eczema. This works so well to keep my hands moisturized and free from irritation. I like that I don't have to use cortisone and can use this just like a regular hand cream. I also like that it is scent free.

December 14, 2017

Very Moisturizing & Soft

I love this product as it's very moisturizing and keeps my skin soft. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family!
    I would love to have some coupons or free
    samples to pass out to my friends & family!

September 10, 2017

Great benefits with this cream

Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Care Hand Cream is a great product. It not only adds moisture to the skin and forms a protective Barrier but,it is very soft and gentle on the Hands.In the winter time my Hands gets rough and dehydrated looking and all my dark spots and veins show the hardship on my hands.They start to hitch and feels awfully harsh.Winters can do all sorts of damage to your hands.That is why I recommend this Cream by Aveeno because it really works and helps keep your hands feeling soft and smooth.I recommend this cream.

,,,,

June 29, 2017

This product helped so much

I have been fighting really bad eczema on my hand.
    I eventually decided to give in to this brand and try the cream (it is pretty pricey)

My hands are unbelievably soft and smooth now! my eczema even started to heal with the amazing amount of moisture that comes from this cream.

I will be buying it again!