Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub Reviews

June 17, 2020

Great product!

I really love this product, it is so super easy to use and leaves my skin feeling amazing. I find that it makes a difference and does brighten my skin so it looks refreshed. Since using this product I find that my skin has gotten better and I’ve seen improvements. It helps keeping me look more awake and ready for the day even if I don’t sleep well. This stuff is amazing!

April 10, 2020

Tried and true! I am loyal to this product. Would recommend!

This scrub is gentle enough for everyday use. My skin is sensitive and this product has not caused any dryness as other scrubs do. It has a very mild scent, tiny exfoliating beads, and does not leave a tight feeling to the skin. I enjoy trying new products but always find myself coming back to this one for sure!!! Highly recommend.

December 06, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Works well

This leaves my skin looking and feeling really clean without leaving it feeling tight and dry. It smells really good as well. It’s one of the best working cleansers in its price range

March 29, 2019

Excellent

I started using this product back in January of 2019 and all I can say is wow. For the past 10 years I have had dark areas on my face that looked like natural contour and I hated it. I tried everything i could afford. I even went to a dermatologist and nothing ever helped until this in about a week I started to notice it was getting lighter and other people noticed as well. It leaves my skin glowing while lightening my dark spots. I highly recommend this for anyone who just wants a natural radiant glow.

March 21, 2019

facial fanfair

i recently tried the aveeno facial scrub.it was effective.refreshing,felt good to clean my face ,with a deep clean feeling.my face felt smooth fresh .i liked the deep down clean feeling i got knowing all impurities were removed from my pores.the oily look was gone no shiny forehead.i would use it again and still do.try it you will see for yourself !

March 19, 2019

Great for daily or weekly use

This product is a great addition to a skin care routine. The microscrubbers are not over aggressive and you can see and feel the difference after use.

February 22, 2019

Gental and Effective

I love this daily facial scrub. It smells fresh, botanical and clean, but a mild scent so it's not over powering. The scrub itself has tiny natural granules mixed in with the soap which allow it to exfoliate your skin as you wash your face. I like to picture (in my head) these tiny granules getting into my clogged pores and scrubbing out the days makeup and buildup that has accumulated and clearing it away. This soap is gentle enough to use daily and I haven't had any issues or breakouts since using it. I don't know that it has brightened my skin, but it definitely looks clearer and softer.

February 19, 2019

Disappointing

I bought this scrub hoping to find something a little better than my old standard very affordable apricot scrub that now feels like I'm scrubbing my whole face off (you probably know the one) because my skin is getting older along with the rest of me at almost 30. I now have combination skin instead of oily.

While it was gentle, I don't find that it exfoliated much at all and every time I use it, I break out the next day and end up with blocked pores. The scent is a bit like dish soap to me, but as a scent sensitive person, I am glad it's not too strong. My skin doesn't feel any softer and I still have blocked pores. My complexion does look a bit brighter but I can't use it on my chin or forehead unless I want acne.

I don't know if I'm being unfair giving it a mediocre rating as it just may not be the right fit for me. I may give it a try in ten years or so as I think it would be a good fit for older skin that is less prone to hormonal acne and oiliness. If you are very, very sensitive and don't have much problem with either flaky skin or oily blocked pores, it may be enough for a gentle brightening effect.

August 31, 2018

daily scrub that brightens and softens

This scrub is so gentle that I can use it everyday, It is great on my skin and cleans without leaving my skin feeling dry and irritated. It has a pleasant scent and it is worth every penny.

April 06, 2018

My daily go to

I just recently started using this and I absolutely love it. I have combination skin that is kind of sensitive and this is perfect for an everyday Dailey scrub! Doesn't feel harsh on my skin!