Aveeno Baby Sensitive Skin Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #214 out of 405 in Sun Protection

Protects skin with 100% naturally-sourced MINERALGUARD® Technology
• Formulated with moisturizing ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat extract
• Clinically shown to be non-irritating and hypoallergenic
• Designed for a baby’s delicate skin
• Gentle, waterproof formula is also fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, oil-free,
non-comedogenic

July 12, 2017

A high quality sunscreen

I always used the Aveeno Baby Sensitive Skin Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 on my son when he was a baby. He never reacted and it is very gentle for your face. Now we use it for his face and around his eyes. I love that it is a mineral formula and has such a high spf. It works perfect for our family- my only downfall is how small the tube is for a higher price than many other brands marketed for babies and children.

July 12, 2017

Great for baby's sensitive skin

I love the Aveeno Baby line for my son so it was no surprise I love the sensitive skin sunscreen for him.
    It's nice and thick but easy to apply, it absorbs very well into baby's skin and it has a very subtle sent to it.

June 18, 2017

Only product ill put on my kids

This is our go-to sunscreen I don't like aerosols I find this a little bit goes a long way great coverage haven't had any issues with allergies with any Aveeno products definitely recommend

June 09, 2017

Very, very happy to have found this sunscreen. Very reasonable price as well. I love that it is mineral sunscreen which has typically been a little harder to fund, But I was able to pick this up at our local walmart

May 26, 2017

I like most Aveeno lotions. I find that the application of the sunscreen isn't the easiest because alot of the sunscreen stays on my hand and doesn't spread very well (unlike the lotions). The overall effectiveness is good.

May 16, 2017

I love all aveeno products so when it came time for my little one to wear sunscreen of course I picked aveeno, There are two types or sunscreens, the one that soaks in and obsorbs UV and the one that makes your skin white and reflects UV either or is great , I have never had a problem with this sunscreen

1.8/5

October 19, 2016

I purchased this for my extremely sensitive and sunburn prone skin. I love other aveeno sunscreen products because they are oil free but I was disappointed in this 'baby' formula. Unlike the others this formula leaves a horrible white residue behind that does not absorb into the skin and just lays on top. It also rubs off into the hand when you do try to rub it in.

April 27, 2015

Love love love this for my baby and toddler! So much easier to apply than lotion!

2.7/5

April 05, 2015

I know some love this item from Aveeno, but we don't. It's so thick and you have to rub rub rub to get it on good due to the thickness. We started smelling a weird odor. It was the sunscreen. We immediately washed him off.

September 01, 2014

This is thick, spreadable, and creamy sunscreen. I dislike the smell of the sunscreen - smells like hair dye chemicals for me. I also dislike how the sunscreen turns my skin very pale. side from those two cons I really like the coverage and protection this sunscreen provides. Nevertheless, the sunscreen doesn't make my skin slick and greasy. The sunscreen is also very easy to remove off the skin - some warm water and soap and the sun screen comes right off. The sun screen is long lasting and durable. I would purchase this sunscreen when it's on sale and I would recommend this sunscreen.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge