Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #470 out of 658 in Body Wash

This daily body wash cleanses and moisturizes for visibly healthier skin every time you shower. It's breakthrough formula combines natural colloidal oatmeal — long known to soothe skin — with a unique blend of natural oils and emollients, to replenish skin's natural moisture. The creamy body wash lathers gently then rinses clean, resulting in softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin long after you shower. And, it's even gentle enough for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: lightly fragranced, soap free, dye free, hypoallergenic

May 03, 2017

Live this body wash. Feels like its gliding on your skin. Extremely soft. Lathers up easily. And doesn't have a strong smell. Is easy to wash off leaving skin feeling cleansed

May 02, 2017

Aveeno très bon produit nous l adorons a la maison bon pour toute la famille sent tres bon ideal peau sensible je le recommande a tous sent tellement bon

March 27, 2017

Amazing for all day moisture of dry skin! Very affordable , and can be easily found in all the drug stores! I enjoy the smell, its littly scented but leaves you feeling clean!

March 07, 2017

This body wash is amazing! It made my skin feel so smooth. When I was pregnant with my daughter my arms broke out in little bumps and this body wash cleared it all up!

February 27, 2017

Aveeno body wash may be a bit more expensive than your average body wash but I highly recommend it! My boyfriend and I use it all the time, neither of us have very sensitive skin but sometimes when using other products we tend to break out because of perfumes. This has never happened with Aveeno. It smells lovely, is smooth and does a great job cleaning!

February 19, 2016

Aveeno is my favourite body wash and skin care brand. It makes me skin feel so clean and leaves it feeling silky smooth. I also like that the scent is just enough and not too strong.

January 29, 2016

I bought this when it was in sale because it is quite pricey. It is good for people with sensitive skin and made my skin feel smooth and soft. The smell was mild but nice.

January 29, 2016

I love this product as it is gentle and gets the job done!! It has a nice fragrance!!

January 29, 2016

This is a very nice body wash. You don't need to use much it goes a long way. It is very creamy and smooth. It is great for people with eczema or skin problems. I would recommend this.

January 23, 2015

The price is slightly on the higher end and it doesn't have a mind-blowing scent, but it's good quality and h=keeps the body hydrated (especially good for the harsh winters).