Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash, Apricot and Honey Reviews

The unique formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt helps to revitalize your dry skin and leaves it feeling moisturized.

Nettoyant corporel au yogourt AVEENO® Hydratation quotidienne Abricot et miel : cette formule unique, à base d'avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et de yogourt riche en nutriments, aide à revitaliser la peau sèche et la laisse hydratée.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca

You may also like: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion in Apricot and Honey

Average price: $7.47-11.49

April 30, 2019

smooth and nutritive

I received it as a set gif from a friend. I found the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash, Apricot and Honey so nutritive to my body that I really feel the difference. It does not dry my skin as other body wash. I feel the apricot and honey in my bath every morning it is perfect to start with good mood the day.

June 05, 2018

Love it!

I love this product! The only thing is I find it quite pricey... But if it was more affordable it will be my only to-buy brand! I also love the fresh smell it leaves afterward.

April 10, 2018

my skin has never been softer

the Aveeno daily moisturizing body was is amazing! it provides a ton of moisture to my skin, unlike other body washes that tend to dry skin out with harsh ingredients, and it smells really nice and fresh!

April 05, 2018

Great product

I really love this bodywash, it leaves my skin very soft and love the smell.
    It's a wonderful product and I would like to try different scents. I will be buying this in the future.

March 05, 2018

Love this product

I love this product. It is one of my go to body washes. It's perfect for anyone who suffers from dry itchy skin because it leaves it feeling smooth and healthy

February 06, 2018

No more dry skin!

Before trying Aveeno, I always had dry arms and legs no matter how much lotion I'd lather on. My aunt recommended Aveeno body wash instead of the other brand I was using. Within a few weeks I notified a major difference, no more dry skin! It lathers up really nice and a small dab goes a long way. It's so gentle that I even use it on my intimate areas. Highly recommend this product!

January 05, 2018

The best body wash

I’ve used many body washes over the last few years and none come close to Aveeno Daily Moisturizing yogurt body wash apricot and honey. It’s light enough that it doesn’t irritate my very sensitive skin. The scent is perfect; it’s light so that those bothered by scents and perfumes would have no issues but strong enough that I’m not left feeling less than fresh like some of my scent free choices have left me.

August 03, 2017

J'ai adoré ce produit!

J'ai beaucoup aimer ce produit! L'odeur est onctueuse et très agréable à sentir! La crème-gel s'applique super bien et laisse la peau douce et hydrater. Très bon prix.

July 20, 2017

Smells so good

Feels amazing in the shower. Doesn't leave any kind of residue after and skin feels soft and clean. I was skeptical since it has yogurt in it and my preconception of yogurt being a bit filmy when it spills on a surface. I'm glad to be wrong. It smelled amazing and not over powering at all. I got lots of compliments on the uniqueness of it.

July 17, 2017

Love This and You Will Too!

The smell of the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash is to die for. It is not overly powerful like some body washes tend to be. The scent is lovely but not overpowering. I found myself smelling my arms thru the day and it was heavenly. When using it, the body wash lathers up perfectly, unlike some of the competitors where you can never seem to get the correct amount of lather.
    If you are looking for a good body wash that does the job and smells great, you should give the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash a try! You won't regret it!