• Aveeno Nourish Style Volumizing Foam
  • Aveeno Nourish Style Volumizing Foam
Amazing

Aveeno Nourish Style Volumizing Foam Reviews

Ranked #1920 out of 2450 in Hair Care

Aveeno Nourish Style Volumizing Foam is a lightweight air-infused foam, with Active Naturals® Nourishing Wheat Complex, locks in lift and hold for lasting volume, without weighing hair down. Plus, it acts on the weakest parts of the hair to fortify hair and help it to better withstand future abuse. Visit aveeno.ca for more information.

September 08, 2011

I got this product in one of those 'Back to School' packs from Shoppers Drug Mart, the entire pack was $8.99 so it was a great deal. The foam itself is regularly around $10.00 I believe.
    I've found that this foam does deliver on it's promise of volume and I also find that it is very nourishing and my hair feels a lot softer. It also helps to tame frizz and keep my curls bouncy. I have found that when I use it alone, while it works I don't get the big bouncy curls that I want, so I have been using it with my John Frieda Frizz Ease curl spray which works amazingly!

However, it is also a heavier foam so use sparingly- one pump will do just fine!

August 29, 2011

I have long curly hair and the longer it gets the flatter it gets on top, giving me that awkward Christmas Tree shape (curly girls will know what I'm talking about here). Normally I am not a fan of mousse (I prefer serums and spray gels) but this came in a teen pack I bought from Shoppers Drug Mart so I decided to try it out on my roots. I followed my usual routine but scrunched a couple of pumps of this volumizing mousse into the roots of my hair with my hair dumped upside down. I am very impressed with the results, it made a noticeable difference in the volume on the top of my head. This only stands to reason that girls who need to add volume to their hair all over will be happy.

Subscription boxes

plus size clothing

pkoenigs added a new review for
    Vanilla Bean Body Lotion

LiaBurres has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?