Aveeno Positively Ageless Night Cream

Aveeno Positively Ageless Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #1054 out of 1262 in Facial Lotions & Creams

A moisturizing night cream, with exclusive Natural Shiitake Complex that is clinically shown to reveal younger-looking skin - giving a whole new meaning to the words "beauty sleep".

June 01, 2016

I was very skeptical about trying this on my face due to aging, my skin has become super sensitive to many products. I received a generous sized sample and only put a few dots on my face and massaged it in. The next morning, no breakouts where I had applied it and the areas felt super soft. Now I use it nightly on my entire face until the sample runs out.

June 01, 2016

Aveeno rocks, this night cream is superb. I love the way it smells, feels and absorbs. It lasts a long time, so it's worth the money. I feel like my fine lines are diminished. I recommend this for fine lined skin.

January 21, 2016

This is my current go-to night cream. I like that it doesn't leave any residue and is quickly absorbed. I would prefer it came in a pump format rather than a jar format, but it is not a deal-breaker.

March 14, 2014

This is an absolutely amazing product. The scent is so wonderful and calming. It's perfect for bedtime. I also love the way my skin feels when I wake up in the morning.

September 30, 2010

I was given this product to test by the brand. It made my skin feel amazing. I've been using the day moisturizer as well and I love them both. Within a few days I noticed a difference in the way my skin feels. The price is right as well. Lovin' Aveeno!

BJAdams added a new review for