4.1/5
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

With an exclusive Total Soy Complex and Natural Light Diffusers, this daily moisturizer helps to naturally even out skin tone and immediately reflect light to bring out skin's natural radiance. This light, fast-absorbing moisturizer is clinically proven to even out skin tone, improve skin texture, and leave skin soft and smooth. It's gentle enough to use every day and even good for sensitive skin.
Sourced from www.aveeno.com

February 12, 2019

Would like to give a try again

Skin feels smooth but bit expensive looking at the size of the product.
    Just used it for 1 month would like to try it again for bit longer to see results

February 10, 2019

Am very pleased with this product

I am very pleased with this product, and will definitely buy it again. It helps a lot with my dry and sensitive skin, and I am happy that it has the added bonus of SPF 15!

Perfect for the day!

This cream is moisturizing, but not too much either. Perfect for daily hydration. What makes me love this product is that it contains SPF and the skin does not look oily after applying it.

Excellent product!

I love Aveeno products! They moisturize really well and are quick absorbing so I can actually touch things after applying the product without getting everything all greasy. I like that this also has spf so that it can help protect our skin. Price of the product can vary so shop around.

February 07, 2019

I would buy this product again and again.

I am from canada and this product helps me reduce breakout on my skin usually on winter time. It is very moisturizing without leaving any white residue and it is not heavy to wear.

January 28, 2019

good product

i like the fact that the daily moisturizer has SPF, so one product serves 2 purposes, i don't have to apply so many different things on my face. so convenient.

January 23, 2019

Light, fresh & gentle!

I've been using this moisturizer on and off for quite a long time. I love it because it's a very light formula and doesn't make my skin feel oily. I also really like the fact that it has SPF and it provides some protection from UV rays.

January 21, 2019

not greasy

This face cream is light, spreads very well and it has a delicate clean smell to it. It is a great cream to use on a daily basis and does not enhance pimples or greasy skin

January 17, 2019

Good Moisturizer but beware of Glitter!

I like this moisturizer. It goes on very nicely and absorbs into the skin quickly without leaving behind a greasy or oily feeling. Love that it has some spf as well,though I definitely recommend adding another layer of higher spf sunscreen on top !

Beware have that the product does have small glitter in it that can be noticeable when looking closely!

December 19, 2018

The ONLY moisturizer that touches my face! Totally worth the cost! I buy mine at Costco so you get a bang for your buck with two bottles in one pack! Not heavy or greasy at all! And it has SPF in it so you’re not leaving your face unprotected in the summer or winter! m