Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

With an exclusive Total Soy Complex and Natural Light Diffusers, this daily moisturizer helps to naturally even out skin tone and immediately reflect light to bring out skin's natural radiance. This light, fast-absorbing moisturizer is clinically proven to even out skin tone, improve skin texture, and leave skin soft and smooth. It's gentle enough to use every day and even good for sensitive skin.
Sourced from www.aveeno.com

August 14, 2019

Great Moisturizer!

Always soothes my dry skin. Aside from it is very moisturizing it also protect my skin from sun spots and does not leave white cast. It is also very make up friendly!

August 13, 2019

Bit oily

Aveeno is a trusted brand with quality ingredients, so for that reason I'd recommend. However, an improvement point would be to somehow mattify this cream when applied to the face. it's very very oily and oily-looking on the complexion, even within 1 min of applying! So can you imagine in the afternoon, tour face is super shiny. Please make it less oily looking!

August 13, 2019

Great value!

Very moisturizing and doesn’t leave a white tint. I use it everyday and my make up wears beautifully over top. Have used the product for 10 years now.

2.7/5

July 14, 2019

not moisturizing

The Aveeno positively radiant daily moisturizer is a product that works better as a sun protector than a moisturizer. I think the consistency is watery and doesn't penetrate deeply, I find I need more pumps to achieve a little moisture. But on the bright side it does protect me against the suns rays I just have to layer on my favourite lotion over it. bummer.

July 08, 2019

Excellent product

I usually got rough patches in winter and it also start affecting my skin tone. I applied this cream and I got results in few days. My dry skin completely changes to smooth and fresh. It is fragrance free and this is also one reason I liked this the most

1.7/5

June 27, 2019

Aveeno Moisturizer

I was not pleased with this moisturizer! I felt that it did not help with my dry skin. I almost think it made my face drier. I also did not love the smell of this product. I will definitely not be buying this product again.

June 06, 2019

Great everyday moisturiser

I am using Aveeno products since past few years. I have used clear complexion moisturizer and now this one, all I can say that the perfect radiance moisturizer is the great for every day use. It's non greasy so perfect for combination skin and spf 15 is added bonus. However I haven't seen a major difference in the dark spots as it claims but it is fading slowly.
    Use it along with Aveeno toner.

June 05, 2019

Better than most!!

I use this face moisturizer daily. It is better than the comparable brands and I love the way it makes my skin feel. I never break out from it either, which is a bonus!! However, I haven't noticed it evening my skin tone drastically but I still love it!

June 04, 2019

Amazing for my sensitive skin

Love this for the sensitive skin on my face. It doesn’t make my skin too oily and doesn’t leave dry patches either. Perfect formula.

Love that it has the SPF and isn’t too oily (most face lotions with sun screens are). Smells amazing!

May 31, 2019

Great everyday moisturizer!

I love this moisturizer if I'm going to be outside or even if I'm just looking for some extra dewyness to my skin. The SPF 15 will protect your skin from any UV rays when outside, which is super important! It can be a little greasy if you use to much, but when you use a small amount it gives amazing moisturizing properties and a beautiful dewy glow! love love love aveeno for my skin!