Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

With an exclusive Total Soy Complex and Natural Light Diffusers, this daily moisturizer helps to naturally even out skin tone and immediately reflect light to bring out skin's natural radiance. This light, fast-absorbing moisturizer is clinically proven to even out skin tone, improve skin texture, and leave skin soft and smooth. It's gentle enough to use every day and even good for sensitive skin.
Sourced from www.aveeno.com

August 07, 2021

My go to face lotion! Use it everyday!

This is my go to face lotion. I love this product so much, I have been using it for the past 10 years already! The best part is . . . it has SPF 15 included in it as well. So you don't have to worry about being sunburned! Awesome product!!!

April 11, 2021

Great Moisturizer

Love that it has spf in it! Keeps my oily skin feeling moisturized without clogging my pours. Overall, a great product! I would recommend it particularly as a summer moisturizer for individuals with combo/oily skin.

March 17, 2021

Love this stuff

I have dry patches on my face ( especially my nose area ). I used this for 3 days and all my dry patches have disappeared! I love AVEENO! I use that brand very frequently. I recommend this!! Works great

March 17, 2021

Very good!

It provides the moisture that I need and also has great absorbency. Doesn't leave my face feeling heavy like other product. super affordable as well!!

February 28, 2021

Great buy!!!

I have very sensitive skin and I have dry and acne skin. It is ridiculous!! I have tried so many Brands and spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on lotions and I wasn’t impressed at all. Especially the ones that smell as if I just Took a top off like perfume bottle and put it on my face no thank you 😕. My sister was using Aveeno and told me to try it and I’m happy she did. I absolutely love this one “ positively radiant” and all the others. It make my face feel well hydrated and leaves no sticky residue. And as I always look for it has SPF in it. Great Buy! Go out and try it if you haven’t already done so it’ll be worth it!!

February 22, 2021

Leaves my skin looking moisturized!

I love this stuff. I came across it in a gift pack someone had got me for Christmas. I'd suggest picking some up! It's gentle enough that my boyfriend who suffers from eczema can also use it on his gentle skin! this leaves my skin with a barrier that looks like its been DEEP cleaned! this stuff leaves my face feeling soft and ready to go with my makeup and primer I do suggest picking some of this up!

February 22, 2021

Perfect light cream

Love the pump application great moisturizer with spf!! Great packaging
    Perfect weight for under my foundation I highly recommend this product and will continue to purchase it

February 13, 2021

Amazing product

This is an amazing moisturizer. I have been using it for 10 years now and haven’t changed it. I have oily but sometimes dry skin. Using this product doesn’t make my fave sticky, dry or oily

January 05, 2021

Nice light moisturizer

I really like this moisturizer. I use it in the warmer months only. I find it's not enough for cold winter months. Smells nice and does not leave you looking or feeling greasy. Would recommend!

January 03, 2021

Love it

Definitely my favourite product to use on my face. I love that it has spf in it and I noticed that it toned out my skintone. I use it after every face wash and use it as a primer under my makeup.