Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

With an exclusive Total Soy Complex and Natural Light Diffusers, this daily moisturizer helps to naturally even out skin tone and immediately reflect light to bring out skin's natural radiance. This light, fast-absorbing moisturizer is clinically proven to even out skin tone, improve skin texture, and leave skin soft and smooth. It's gentle enough to use every day and even good for sensitive skin.
Sourced from www.aveeno.com

December 01, 2019

Go to face moisturizer

I've been using this face lotion for a few years now. Has never irritated my skin and provides pretty good moisture everyday. In the winter, I need to use something more moisturizing.

November 23, 2019

Excellent product!

I have been using Aveeno positively radiant daily moisturizer on my face for approximately 6 years now. As someone with acne prone skin, this moisturizer is light, non greasy and keeps my skin looking bright and flawless. The added SPF makes it more appealing. I definitely recommend this product; and the price point is great!

November 20, 2019

Great All Around Product

I have this moister and am loving it. I have sensitive skin. The SPF in this has helped reduce general redness, and the consistency is smooth and not too heavy. The product is super moisturizing, and I've found that it does not make my skin more oily. The scent is gentle, and doesn't smell strongly of sunscreen, which I have found with other face moisturizers that have SPF. I think this is my new favourite face moisturizer, hands down.

October 23, 2019

Been using it for years

I've been using this for so long now I don't remember when I started. My skin feels smoother and takes care of the dryness, soaks right in with no oily shine.

August 29, 2019

Great moisturizer

I have had a hard time finding a daily lotion that leaves my skin feeling moisturized, non greasy and doesn't make me break out. This one is awesome. I am so happy to have found a lotion that does what i need it to do, does not burn my skin and actually moisturizes and i dont have to keep putting more and more on. It's a great value too. Especially since i can buy a 2 pack at Costco for $25.00

August 14, 2019

Great Moisturizer!

Always soothes my dry skin. Aside from it is very moisturizing it also protect my skin from sun spots and does not leave white cast. It is also very make up friendly!

Good lotion

Aveeno products are good and worth buying... I consider it some what pricey but if the results are so good you can pay for it.. its a very good moisturizer as compared to other lotions

Bit oily

Aveeno is a trusted brand with quality ingredients, so for that reason I'd recommend. However, an improvement point would be to somehow mattify this cream when applied to the face. it's very very oily and oily-looking on the complexion, even within 1 min of applying! So can you imagine in the afternoon, tour face is super shiny. Please make it less oily looking!

Great value!

Very moisturizing and doesn’t leave a white tint. I use it everyday and my make up wears beautifully over top. Have used the product for 10 years now.

August 12, 2019

Fav!

This lotion is by so far my favourite and this is because since I have a really dry skin it takes the time to moisture my dry skin. I love the price and I love the formula.