Aveeno Skin Relief Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 336 in Hand Lotions & Creams

Your hands are the first sign that winter is coming, so make sure you’re ready with AVEENO® Skin Relief Hand Cream! Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal, AVEENO® Skin Relief Hand Cream helps heal dry skin and form a protective barrier against the elements for 24 hour moisturization.

• Lasts through hand washing, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Non-greasy, fast absorbing and fragrance-free formula
  • Gentle enough for sensitive skin.
For more info, visit: Aveeno

April 15, 2017

There is not too many creams I haven't used for dry skin and Hands,dry itchy flakey skin can be embarrassing sometimes so I am always trying something different to keep it under control.Aveeno Skin Relief Hand Cream is one of the best creams on the shelf now for dry skin.There is no soap or grease to it when you put it on your hands,it just goes to work immediately and forms like a barrier to keep all the things out that can harm skin like Sun and dry windy weather.I think winter time is the worse for dry air on the hands.Aveeno makes my hands feel soft and not dry and rough to the touch.It helps to keep moisture in and radicales out.I keep a tube of this on my Bathroom counter so that when I wash my hands,the cream is there as a good reminder.I do recommend to try this product.I don't think that you will be disappointed.

April 10, 2017

This hand cream leaves a coating on my hands that really does not feel nice, I end up having to go and wash it off.It may moisturize but the feeling it leaves on hands is uncomfortable. I cannot use this moisturizer.

January 27, 2017

My hands were extremely dry and raw with extremely dry rough patches between my fingers. Aveeno Skin Relief Hand Cream was the only hand cream that I tried that cleared up my dry patches. Very thankful that a friend had recommended it to me.

January 16, 2017

My skin was so dry and itchy! Purchased Aveeno skin relief hand cream and it works wonders. My hands are in water all day long and now I get relief!

January 05, 2017

I got my boyfriend to buy some of this when his hands were really chapped. He loved it. It doesn't have a scent to it and it works so well. I used it as well. Its great on cracked nails and rough hands and stays on even if you wash your hands.

March 01, 2016

I love the non-greasy aspect of this hand lotion. Also love the mild scent. The males in my household don't object to the smell which is always a bonus.

February 01, 2016

I used this once and it left my hands feeling to soft. I normally get really bad dry skin in the winter but this did just the trick. It also came in a sent that did bug my allergy. love it!

November 01, 2015

this stuff is amazing ! keep hands moisturised, which is must for the weather that is coming our way :p Aveeno is a very trusted and loved brand in my house hold I use it not only on my self but also my 5 month old son.

November 01, 2015

This is one item you'll see in my purse now that the weather's getting colder. I love how it leaves my hands nice and moisturized!

November 01, 2015

I received this product in my ShopCrawl swag bag, but have used Aveeno in the past. It's a good "basic" to keep in a purse. At 97ml, it's a good travel essential because it's under the general airline restriction of a carry-on liquid limit of 100ml, so you can be confident it will clear security without an issue. I work with the public and tend to use hand sanitizer frequently during the day, and follow-up with a hand moisturizer. I go through a lot of it, so need something quick, affordable, and without a heavy scent - Aveeno ticks all the boxes.