Aveeno Skin Relief Hand Cream Reviews

Your hands are the first sign that winter is coming, so make sure you’re ready with AVEENO® Skin Relief Hand Cream! Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal, AVEENO® Skin Relief Hand Cream helps heal dry skin and form a protective barrier against the elements for 24 hour moisturization.
  • Lasts through hand washing, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Non-greasy, fast absorbing and fragrance-free formula
  • Gentle enough for sensitive skin.
For more info, visit: Aveeno

April 10, 2020
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Must Have

I always have dry skin due to the nature of my work. A colleague recommended this to me and there was no looking back, Its doesnt leave your skin feeling greasy and blends is really quickly. It leaves you hands supersoft and can be used on sensitive skin as well.

2.3/5

April 01, 2019

Not effective

bought this mainly for my husband because he started to have dry and itchy skin, eczema like rashes and slight redness; this is mostly on his hands. I do also have moderately dry skin.

We’ve always used Aveeno products for the whole family and so we thought this product would also be as good. Unfortunately, it did not do anything for his skin, no improvement, nothing changed. Still itchy, still dry.

The lotion is thick, fragrance free, non greasy, tho sadly, not effective.

April 01, 2019

Disappointing

The packaging is easy to use and simple however underwhelming. The product is kind disappointing as well.. the texture is pretty good. however it doesn’t smell good yet still irritates hands with excema. It had my hands burning for hours and all puffy and red. When not in an excema flare it isn’t long lasting not overly effective compared to cheaper hand lotions I’ve used.

March 22, 2019

No more dry skin

Non greasy. Excellent for my dry elbows, hands and heels. No fragrance - so great for work & travel. Absorbs quickly. Small bottle so easy to take anywhere

March 20, 2019

No stinky perfume, no residue

It's not easy to find fragrance free products that work and aren't overpriced. This one is everything I need. It doesn't irritate my sinuses with perfume, and it doesn't leave a slimy film.

March 05, 2019

Very effective

This hand cream is really nice. This hand cream is not greasy and lasts a long time. I use it after I wash my hands and it keeps them from getting dry.

February 20, 2019

Good hand cream

I tried this hand cream because my hands were getting dried out from the winter. I liked it after I applied it my hands didn’t feel greasy my hands immediately felt softer. A great hand cream at a good price.

December 04, 2018

Aveeno skin relief hand cream, great for your dry hands

I get very dry hands in the winter, the aveeno hand cream does the trick. It is not greasy and it makes my hands feel really smooth. Love it ! Always carry some in my purse

July 30, 2018

Great hand cream

Hand cream is great for my dry hands. The bottle size makes it convenient to keep in my purse so I always have it with me. Nice and light texture, not greasy.

March 10, 2018

Love Love Love

Can be a little pricey but this particular one is thicker than some of the other hand creams that aveeno has. Throw it in my massive purse for one the go hand care everywhere I go.