Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Lotus Shield

Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Lotus Shield Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1831 out of 2553 in Hair Care

Avon Advance Techniques Lotus Shield Frizz Control Anti-Frizz Treatment - 2 Oz. : A breakthrough leave-in treatment that keeps hair in control and manageable even after multiple washes. 80% of testers agree that it instantly eliminates frizz for soft and smooth hair. Inspired by the natural protective shield of the Lotus Leaf, it forms a lightweight barrier that blocks humidity from ruining your look.

December 23, 2015

Made my hair shine and smell amazing: ) had very little to no frizz and got a lot of comments on my hair.

December 11, 2015

LOVE this product. Not only does it tame the mane, but it lasts more than one day. Be cautious not to use too much though. Start will a small amount and add a little if needed. Otherwise, you may have to re-wash your hair.

June 30, 2015

Tried this stuff &really;like it it is so light on the hair not greasy &control;the frizz very well

May 29, 2015

This is the best frizz control product I have used so far.

2.7/5

May 11, 2015

So my aunt used to be an Avon rep and she gave this to me to try because my hair get really frizzy especially in the summer. So I tried it and I didn't really see a difference in the frizz of my hair. It had a nice smell to it but didn't work so great. I personally wouldn't spend money for this .

May 11, 2015

I love this product .it works just as my professional hairdresser frizz control gel. Love this stuff helps smells great makes my hair perfect.

April 23, 2015

this does the job of keeping the hair from being frizzy helping keep it soft and manageable as well as controls the frizz its really amazing product to use you can always have faith in the avon stuff cause its tested before it becomes avaliable for others to use i'm a real fan of their products .

April 01, 2015

Amazing Product. Gets rid of frizz

January 05, 2015

Great product, I love it. I use the flat iron regularly and this really helps with frizz control.

October 29, 2014

I received this product as a sample and found it to work great. I also used it before straightening to protect my hair from damage and was very pleased.