Avon Flawless Coverage Liquid Foundation Reviews

Ranked #548 out of 679 in Foundation

March 25, 2015

I tried this foundation on the suggestion of my daughter. The first day I wore it I was told at work how great my skin looked and how clear my complexion was. This being the middle of the winter was a wonderful compliment. The price is right, a little goes a long way and it never makes my skin feel greasy.
    Love it and would suggest it to anyone that purchases Avon

August 05, 2014

I decided to try some of Avon's Products for myself, I was not impressed.
    I purchased the Ideal Flawless in it's lightest shade as I have very fair skin and when I first applied the product, it seemed to go on smooth and evenly. Over the span of a couple hours. I began to notice discoloration beginning to show. It was an orange-ish colour and left a ring around my face. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

February 18, 2014

I LOVE it. It makes my skin actually look flawless but not shiny. It also seems to moisturize my skin on top of all it's awesomeness.

November 29, 2011

My all time favourite foundation!!! You dont notice what a difference another brand can make until you try it. I used to use Almays SmartShade foundation until I became an Avon rep and thought I'd try this brand out of pure curiousity. Well, all i can say is WOW!! It is so light and airy, you do not even feel like you have any makeup on your skin, all while it covers any flaws you feel you may have. My previous brand feels so thick and heavy compared to this Avon one. Oh yes, and it also has a nice scent to it as well!

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    Dollarama

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Horoscopes !

Bludelphinium has posted in the forum topic
    Socks and Your Personality !!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic