Avon Nail Experts Liquid Freeze Quick Dry Spray

Avon Nail Experts Liquid Freeze Quick Dry Spray Reviews

Ranked #1423 out of 1563 in Nail Polish

February 15, 2017

Très bon produits. Efficace, dispendieux mais extrêmement convaincant. Je recommande ce produits à tout le monde. Enfin de la qualité! Mon chum a essayer et à beaucoup aimé. Il en raffole

September 23, 2015

Awesome stuff!! Not sticky when you spray it on, dries incredibly fast and keeps your polish on longer!

May 13, 2010

This stuff is great. I use it all the time, and it work great on my daughter's toes when we have our at home mommy daughter, pedi's. She's still young, so it's a treat, and hey, it helps keep the polish where it's supposed to be!

January 31, 2010

I always smudge my nails when I polish them myself, until I found this goodie.

Avon liquid freeze spray helps dry your nails within a minute, although you have to wait for the polish to set, so you don't wind up with uneven spots. It's simple to use, paint your nails, wait a few seconds, then spray them. It doesn't take much just a spray to each finger. It doesn't smell like chemicals, so you don't get overwhelmed by it. It doesn't leave any residue on your fingers after it's dried either. For the price of $4-$6, I'd say it is a great buy.

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Nivea Creme

Cadbury Mini Eggs

Kinder Surprise

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Coca-Cola Classic

RogerRoo added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise