3.9/5
Essie Nail Polish Reviews

Essie was founded by Essie Weingarten in 1981 when she premiered 12 unconventional nail polish colors. The collection has since grown to over 200 polishes, worn by high profile celebs including HRH Queen Elizabeth II.

February 19, 2019

Best Nailpolish Brand

In my opinion Essie has the richest variety of colors literally every shade!! It might be a little over priced compared to other brands but its worth every penny nevertheless

February 15, 2019

Best of the best

I love Essie products their colours are vibrant and up to the minute. The polish goes on smoothly and lasts without having to touch it up. I would recommend Essie to anybody.

February 07, 2019

The best

Essie is the best nail polish I could find in Canada. It is easy to use, not so expensive, has nice different colours, and you can find it in every drugstore.

January 28, 2019

A great treat!

Essie nail polishes are great and there are so many beautiful colors to chose from. I like how the brush is made, it makes the perfect strokes and leave your nails looking gorgeous. It also dry’s fast!

January 28, 2019

All the colours!

I've tried a couple of the Essie nail polish, from their matte collection, and also their nail reinforcing polish. The quality is great but their price can be a bit steep for their value, i always wait for a store to have them on sale.

January 25, 2019

So many colors!

I have had essie in the past (distant past) but never realized then what a great product it is! I recently got some in a swag bag in a beautiful teal and I am in love! Going to grab some more fun colors next time I'm out :)

1.0/5

January 25, 2019

Don't understand the hype

Everyone I know always raves about Essie. I needed a good nail polish that would last through a weekend getaway. I picked a beautiful shade of pale blush and carefully applied two coats and a top coat. I allowed plenty of drying time inbetween coats. This was Thursday. By lunch on Friday, one of my nails was peeling and three others had chipped. I had to redo my nails before the trip! This time I used another brand that cost 1/4 the price of the Essie. It lasted 4 days before it chipped. Other than the beautiful colour, I thought Essie nail polish was rubbage.

January 24, 2019

Tried them before but going t buy one more soon!

Just learned about the Queen who only wears a light pink shade of Essie ! guess which one?! ask me and I will let you know. I like the variety and quality.

0.8/5

January 03, 2019

terrible

I was excited when I bought my new essie nail polish and it is a disaster. I think other chipper nail polishes working much better than this $10 one. It is not staying longer on my nails than 2 days, I would not by it again!

December 20, 2018

Essie!

Essie comes in a huge range of colours. Some stores sell more variety than others but you can even buy online and find the exact colour you’re looking for. This nail polish applies easily and dries in a reasonable time. I find Essie nail polish also stays on longer than other nail polish brands.