Essie Nail Polish Reviews

Essie was founded by Essie Weingarten in 1981 when she premiered 12 unconventional nail polish colors. The collection has since grown to over 200 polishes, worn by high profile celebs including HRH Queen Elizabeth II.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

July 27, 2021

A Little Sparkle

Summit of Style 946
    I received this nail polish as sample. When I applied it it went on smoothly, high clear gloss and a lot of shimmer (who doesn't love a little sparkle in their life. lol) . The polish is perfect for New Years Eve or any holiday party paired with a little black dress. The drying factor was quicker than most polishes and lasted a few days even though I constantly have my hands in water. Thanks, Essie! I look forward to trying your other colours.

June 29, 2021

Essie nail polish

I have been wearing nail polish forever. Essie nail polish is one of the best. It dries very quickly and dries to the exact colour I wanted You only need one or two coats and it lasts for days.

2.7/5

June 12, 2021

Les seuls vernis que je n'achèterai plus...

J'ai acheté 2-3 vernis de cette marque et les trois ont fait la même chose. Ils sont très liquides et très peu couvrants. On doit mettre plusieurs couches et l'effet n'est plus le même lorsque l'on rajoute les couches. Je trouve que pour le prix, ça ne vaut vraiment pas la peine. Les XTrême Wear de Sally Hansen sont de loin plus efficaces et moins chers!!

May 12, 2021

Great choice of pastel color

I owned over 50 bottles of Essie nail polish and can’t never get enough
    They are expensive but I got them at L’Oreal yearly sales
    Essie has a nice pastel color choices and great color for summer

May 09, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

ComNgetter

Ever since I was a little girl I've always loved nail polish and make up and stuff like that., I too would want to look beautiful with make up on but I just NVR could. Idk why .But it is what it is

May 07, 2021

Thin and many coats

Not impressed. Thin not good quality. Lack of colours and many coats to achieve real colour - I’ve tried about 5 of them. Same opinion for all of them. I tried toes and hands.

May 07, 2021

Essie Nail Polish

Such lovely colors from Essie! One of my go to nail polish brands. It is pricy, however they are often on sale at my local drug mart! The quality is pretty good, would definitely recommend to new brand users!

April 26, 2021

High Quality Polish

Essie is a superb product. I do my own mani/pedis and the high quality truly makes a difference in how professional the results are. The colours are beautiful and suit every taste. I frequently can find them at a sale price which allows me to build up a good range of colours to suit every occassion.

April 26, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Essie lover

I love Essie nail polishes! The quality is very good, I only need 2 coats to reach the coverage I need, and they don't often chip after a few days. The price point if higher than another brand I also love, but since Essie offers good quality (and lovely shades!) I do continue to buy it.

April 18, 2021

Natural Pink

I love Essie nail polishes. They never disappoint! This colour is such a soft beautiful soft pink. Makes your nails look natural! The price point is higher than most but the quality is better! This colour is Matter of Fiction