Essie Nail Polish Reviews

Essie was founded by Essie Weingarten in 1981 when she premiered 12 unconventional nail polish colors. The collection has since grown to over 200 polishes, worn by high profile celebs including HRH Queen Elizabeth II.

June 18, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Even the girl who hates painting her nails loves Essie!

My favourite thing about Essie nail polish is how many amazing shades it comes in -- Topless & Barefoot is my FAVE neutral polish. I'm really not the person who's obsessed with having my nails done, but when I'm in need of doing them myself, I always use Essie. It's great quality, I find it always lasts, and if you apply it properly it won't take forever to dry. You can also usually find it on sale, which is great when you're trying to stick to a budget.

May 29, 2020

Ok product

I love the colours that are offered but unfortunately the consistency is so thin you need 3 or 4 coats to achieve any good solid colour. For the cost of this product I was disappointed.

May 22, 2020

Amazing durability and colors!

Really high quality and nice, burnt and toasted red colour the Polish itself also lasts a really long time and it doesn't easily chip. I would highly recommend this colour for use in the Autumn season and I will definitely repurchase this coloured!

May 15, 2020

Best colour range!

I continually purchase my nail polishes from essie because I love the range of colour options they have! I must say, i think 10$ CAD for a small bottle of nail polish is overpriced. But the colours are so nice and it lasts for a long time on your nails (especially the gel couture line). My friends ALWAYS borrow

April 30, 2020

Red one is amazing!

I personally own the Essie's red nail polish and I have to say it is one of the best nail polishes I have ever bought so far. It's super fast drying and it lasts a really long time without chipping- which can be super annoying, especially with red nail polish because it is super visible!

I personally love the durability of the nail polish, it looks amazing and has this amazing shine that contributes to the nails looking even more elegant and fabulous. I do own a couple of more nail polishes and they all have a great durability, fast drying and amazingly don't chip.

April 26, 2020

Love it!

This is my go to nail polish! I love the line, they have a huge assortment of colours! I have almost every colour! They’re long lasting and not easily chipable.

April 22, 2020

Better nail polishes elsewhere

These nail polishes have tons of colours to choose from, but it is easily chipped. Also, there are better nail polishes out there that are better for your nails.

April 21, 2020

A solid choice!

SO MANY cute colours, a good price and not bad for not chipping. I mean, all polish chips... but this holds up ok!! It’s a tiny bit thin so it needs like 3 layers which can take more time than I would prefer but that’s ok!!

April 20, 2020

Gorgeous colours!

Essie nail polish has so many colours.

I have several of them and use them regularly. The price is pretty good for the quality. I wear it with both a base and a top coat and it lasts several days before chipping. Nice shine and thick polish. Give it a try!

April 20, 2020

Stays on longer than expected

Their colour range is wonderful! I literally have every (well almost) Essie nail polish, every colour or shade under the sun including their matt range. I find that Essie nail polish stays on longer than other brands which is super important for me, and it's decently priced in the market as well.