3.9/5
Essie Nail Polish Reviews

Essie was founded by Essie Weingarten in 1981 when she premiered 12 unconventional nail polish colors. The collection has since grown to over 200 polishes, worn by high profile celebs including HRH Queen Elizabeth II.

April 16, 2019

Stays on long without chipping

This nail polish stays on pretty long. I love that it comes in every colour you can think of. Great selection! It also dries very quickly so you don't have to spend a long time doing your nails.

April 07, 2019

Best of the best

My favourite nail polish brand. The colors are beautiful. I would recommend to everyone. My favourite colors are the pink blues n the light green I would definitely buy them again

April 05, 2019

My favourite nail polish!

Essie makes great nail polish! It’s on the pricey side, but the quality is great! There are lots of beautiful colours. My favourite colours are the pinks, purples and nudes. I’d definitely recommend.

April 05, 2019

Love Love Love This Nail Polish 💗💗💗

April 03, 2019

My go to nail polish

I really do love this brand, the colour range is amazing and the quality is worth the 10$ you pay for the bottle.
    I personally feel the price is a little steep for nail polish but you do for sure get quality with that price.

March 23, 2019

Great but pricey!

I'm a recent convert to Essie, but my collection has been growing rapidly (to the detriment of my bank account...oops)! They have a huge range of shades that mix and match with each other really well (I like pairing peach daiquiri with ballet slippers for a fun, girly look). Every colour I've tried has had excellent longevity and does not chip easily. Although I would classify them as my favourite nail polish brand, I have a hard time recommending them to others because of the stupid high price tag. $13 for nail polish is just too much! I've bought all of my Essie polishes on sale, and I would recommend everyone else to do that as well. Shoppers often marks them down to $7 or $8 (which is a fair price, I think), and they sometimes have them in their clearout bins for $3, so keep an eye out for that!

March 21, 2019

So amazing

I love all the colours it comes in my daughter always goes straight to your product and dose not like anything else. I have possibly spent over 300 on this nail polish in 3 years and can’t say how fast and amazing

March 21, 2019

J'adore les vernis Essie

Le vernis Essie est mon préféré rapport qualité/prix. Le choix de couleurs est hallucinant et il tient bien sur mes ongles. 2 couches et le tour est joué!! Il s'enlève très bien aussi et ne tâche pas les ongles.

March 20, 2019

Affordable Product, OK Quality.

If you are looking for an affordable product this definitely is a great one. However, I do find the bottle is very small and you really need to build up the coating on your nails for it to stand out. When you build up the coat I do find it is more likely to chip and peel off the nail. I will say Essie has some really cute colours which I do like a lot just wish the product was a little bit better in regards to the quality of the product.

March 07, 2019

This color surpassed my expectations

This color surpassed my expectations. I love it! This is the perfect color for me.I think it might be a bit too cool toned for my warm skin, but it's still gorgeous! This would really suit cool tones I think :) I think it's sophisticated and has nice neutral undertones. I put a matte coat on top and I think it turned out pretty darned nice! It did take two coats.