Essie Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 1495 in Nail Polish

Essie was founded by Essie Weingarten in 1981 when she premiered 12 unconventional nail polish colors. The collection has since grown to over 200 polishes, worn by high profile celebs including HRH Queen Elizabeth II.

April 21, 2017

I was so excited to recently try the Essie Nail Polish. I bought a couple of bottles Pink an Purple for spring. The colors were very beautiful when they were applied but within one day they were already pealing and coming off! I removed it off my nails and applied it again with a clear top hard coat. It worked so much better when doing that and kept my nails looking beautiful for over a week. If your going to use this nail polish then I would suggest you give that a try if you have the same issues that I did. I do however love the variety of colors they offer.

April 17, 2017

Essie nail polish offers great variety in colour and finishes. However, one thing I have notice is that the consistency/formula for different colours varies. This is quite annoying as some colours will require three coats when some are opaque with just one! But overall, a great product to fall in love with!

April 16, 2017

I do enjoy this brand of nail polish even though it can sometimes be on the more pricey end. I will only buy it if it is on sale. They habe a good selection of colors and the polish does last a good time.

April 16, 2017

I don't understand why this brand is such a favourite? I find that my nails chip within two days of application with or without a top coat or base coat. I've tried everything to extend the wear, but to no avail. I love the colour (LOVE the colours), but I just can't get past the fact that cheaper nail polish wears better.

April 16, 2017

Je ne fais qu'acheter cette marque pour mes ongles et celle de ma fille. Très bon produits et leurs nouvelle couleurs sont vraiment belle. J'adore tout de Essie!

April 14, 2017

Essie nail polish is pretty good. I do find in about a week it starts chipping. There is a wide range of colours available in this brand and it's pretty easy to find. It's pricier than some of the other options out there, but definitely worth the try.

April 14, 2017

I love Essie nail polishes. They have an amazing range of beautiful colors and they never disapoint in terms of color payoff. My only concern is that the color does start to chip after about a week. This makes me upset because even if I use a top-coat this happens.

April 13, 2017

Love Essie my go to brand. Colour choices are amazing and last a long time with no chips when used with the gel top coat. Love the seasonal shades that come out but I tend to do blues/ greys and black as my fav nail colour. For a pop I got back seat besties to go with my greys

April 13, 2017

Highly recommend Essie Nail Polish! I absolutely love all the colours they come in. This nail Polish is long lasting and doesn't chip very easily. It's a bit pricey if not on sale, but so worth it.

April 08, 2017

I love the colours that Essie nail polish has I currently have Lady Like 326 on. I love the color and I find it last a wee bit longer and doesn't chip that often compared to others I have had. I do use a good top coat.