3.9/5
Essie Nail Polish Reviews

Essie was founded by Essie Weingarten in 1981 when she premiered 12 unconventional nail polish colors. The collection has since grown to over 200 polishes, worn by high profile celebs including HRH Queen Elizabeth II.

July 17, 2018

I love essie

I love Essie nail polishes. loved the quality and results I got. It was super easy to apply and dried fast. It looked shiny and glossy and lasted over a week. I definitely recommend. I love their gel polishes, regular polishes and strengthening polishes as well. They have a ton of colours and options to choose from.

July 16, 2018

My Go-To Polish!

I've tried so so many brands of nail polishes, one thing I really look for is long lasting! I've super hard on my nails and toenails so I want it to last! And it does! I love the super trendy shades, I can always find what I'm looking for, and I LOVE the glitter shades!! 10/10 would recommend!

July 01, 2018

It's ok, not my favourite brand

I have a few Essie polishes now, but I have to say they aren't my favourite. One was too runny and thin, and the other is a glitter topper which is ok, but not something I would buy again. I suspect that as with other nail polish companies, you get different quality and coverage depending on the polish colour/texture. It's not my go-to polish though.

June 29, 2018

loving it

this nail polish stays on my nails amazingly. usually i find a hard time finding the right nail polishes to stay on my nails without chipping off within a day

J’adore!

Facile à appliquer, dure longtemps, grande variété de couleurs pour tout les goûts, très tendance, le prix est moyen, c’est la marque que j’achète toujours!

Essie nail polish

Belle texture et couleur. Tient super bien sur les angles facile a appliquer. Grand choix de couleur littéralement les meilleurs nail polish en pharmacie.

Fav brand

Lovvve the colours they offer! It glides on smoothly and stays put for a good period of time. Just remember to apply top coat to seal / lock it in! Essie is my favourite brand of nail polish. Definitely recommend this!

June 20, 2018

Sympa

Les couleurs sont très sympas, une fois posées elles sont brillantes et dure quelques jours. Les vernis restent peut être un peu cher pour la contenance et le temps qu’il dure !

June 19, 2018

Goes on great but chips fast

I love the finished look of Essie polished— so smooth! But without a top coat they do not last, especially if you work with your hands. Can’t beat the colour range, however.

May 23, 2018

My fav DIY polish

I love Essie polish, my go to for inbetween manicures at home. Polish is always consitent and the colours are always on trend. I do find by the end of the bottle the product gets thick and hard to apply, so I usually throw out the bottle with 1/4 of it still left