3.9/5
Essie Nail Polish Reviews

Essie was founded by Essie Weingarten in 1981 when she premiered 12 unconventional nail polish colors. The collection has since grown to over 200 polishes, worn by high profile celebs including HRH Queen Elizabeth II.

August 09, 2019
    Torbay, United Kingdom

my favourite nail polish brand!

i‘ve used essie nail polishes since i was 13 and absolutely love them! they have a great range of shades and the colours last ages! you only need 1 coat to achieve the perfect look!

August 05, 2019

Love the light pastel summer colours

Lovely colours and a good price as well. Ive owned dark and light shades in these nail polishes and they are amazing, the dont chip easily and most importantly dont need a top coat to stay in place.

3.2/5

July 17, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great Selection and Price, Could be Better...

Essie nailpolishes are really beautiful, well priced and the colour selection is FABULOUS. It applies great and the bottle lasts a long time. The only downside is I do find it chips quite easily when a topcoat is not applied. Other than that, I have no complaints!

July 17, 2019
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Lovely range of colours

Brought my first polish recently after hearing good reviews. They have a fantastic colour range. The polish was easy to apply and only needed one coat. Unfortunately it did chip easily.

July 14, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

High gloss

This range comes in loads of really modern colours and is good value for money, you need two coats to really get the full colour but once on its long lasting and glossy.

July 14, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

This is the best nail polish I have ever used

I am using essie nail polish unicorn dream, mint candy apple shade, and lilacism shade. These two shades look very nice together. This nail polish covers the nail from first time application perfectly and dries very fast. After application polish lasts on the nails for long time and it has no chipping problem. I recommend this nail polish.

July 03, 2019

Overall great value

I love Essie nail polishes not only because they are super affordable, but also because the quality is better than expected from a "cheap" brand. Very pleased !

July 02, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Love it, but it’s expensive

I really enjoy essie brand polish, I love the selection of colours they always have and I do feel that when apllied it lasts a good long time. I do however feel it’s expensive and therefore I don’t purchase often

July 01, 2019

$1.99 @ Shoppers Drug Mart

I found 3 great colours at shoppers drig mart for $1.99 each. They are usually $12.99 here and I know I got a stellar deal. I usually only purchase it if it’s a colour that I really really want and if it’s a promotion of some kind. The colours that I got are fairly light and could work all year round.

June 21, 2019

Great choice if you want a variety of options!

I own a lot of Essie nail polish and I love it because there are so many shade options! I do feel like it is a little expensive for the quality but overall not a bad product!