3.9/5
Essie Nail Polish Reviews

Essie was founded by Essie Weingarten in 1981 when she premiered 12 unconventional nail polish colors. The collection has since grown to over 200 polishes, worn by high profile celebs including HRH Queen Elizabeth II.

October 18, 2018

Best colour selection

I've used lots of different kinds of Polish and Essie has the best colours. Love this brand. Long lasting and has a beautiful finish. Will buy more soon

1.7/5

October 12, 2018

A hot mess!

I never was into painting my nails but I bought this brand because it was so popular. The colours are great! But as for the quality, I am always making a mess! Its runny. It takes forever to dry! I always end up with messing it up within an hour of painting them!

September 21, 2018

The only nail polish I would spend $10 on

I love Essie nailpolish! I personally think this is the best because of the quality and wearability - many of the other brands tend to chip easily - not Essie! I'm also impressed by the amount of colours they are always coming out with. Such a great selection!

August 22, 2018

Love this nail polish

Essie's nail polish is a must-have. I really like the variety of nice polish colours they have and the nail polish itself is long-lasting. It's easy to apply and goes on smoothly. I always get compliments on my nails when I wear this nail polish. It's definitely worth it for its price.

August 20, 2018

The best quality

Essie is my number one go-to brand. I don’t mind paying a bit more since I know that the colour will be pigmented, lasting, and not stain my nails! I always do 2 coats, but that’s just because I’m a perfectionist. I’ve also noticed that this Brand lasts the longest in their bottles before they get gooy and thick. It’s worth the money!

August 01, 2018

Pricey but good.

I have an issue with most nail polish staying on without chipping but Essie lasts a good 3-4 days for me provided I use a proper base and top coat. Great colour selection. I usually buy when on sale.

July 23, 2018

Loooove Essie nail polish

Although Essie is one of the more expensive nail polishes out there, you’re paying for what you get. The colour variety is awesome and it lasts quite a while on my nails. Will continue to buy Essie nail polish

July 17, 2018

I love essie

I love Essie nail polishes. loved the quality and results I got. It was super easy to apply and dried fast. It looked shiny and glossy and lasted over a week. I definitely recommend. I love their gel polishes, regular polishes and strengthening polishes as well. They have a ton of colours and options to choose from.

July 16, 2018

My Go-To Polish!

I've tried so so many brands of nail polishes, one thing I really look for is long lasting! I've super hard on my nails and toenails so I want it to last! And it does! I love the super trendy shades, I can always find what I'm looking for, and I LOVE the glitter shades!! 10/10 would recommend!

July 01, 2018

It's ok, not my favourite brand

I have a few Essie polishes now, but I have to say they aren't my favourite. One was too runny and thin, and the other is a glitter topper which is ok, but not something I would buy again. I suspect that as with other nail polish companies, you get different quality and coverage depending on the polish colour/texture. It's not my go-to polish though.