Essie Nail Polish Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #3 out of 1565 in Nail Polish

Essie was founded by Essie Weingarten in 1981 when she premiered 12 unconventional nail polish colors. The collection has since grown to over 200 polishes, worn by high profile celebs including HRH Queen Elizabeth II.

July 22, 2017

Good Product for the price

I bought the 3 step Gel Nail polish!! i have to admit for the lower price I was impressed that it stayed on as long as it claims!! No chipping!! Would definitely recommend this!!

July 06, 2017

Average nail polish

I love the shade range of essie nail polishes however I dont think that the polishes stay very long on the nails for the price point.My nail polish typically chips within 2 or 3 days if I wear essie polishes.

June 27, 2017

Good nailpolish!

So I bought quite a few Essie nailpolishes because I found the bottles so cute and they have the best colors! But I have to say, you do have to put quite a few layers for some of the lighter colors for them not to be transparent. They do chip a little but if you pass the brush on the tip of your nails, it helps not to chip as fast. When I take my time and do 2-4 layers, making sure I put nailpolish on the tip (almost under) my nails, they do last for about 2 weeks before they start looking bad. I do love that the nailpolish is very easy to remove with a normal nailpolish remover. I would recommend buying them, but wait till they're on special because they are a bit more expensive than they should be in my opinion.

June 16, 2017

Nice colours

I have a few Essie nail polishes in my collection. I do like the brush and that it's easy to use. I find the polish formula to be thinner than I prefer. Wear time is average. Essie has a lot of good colours available.

June 15, 2017

Essie

Love nail Polish favorites from all my friends! It's one of the best I think, actually in my product it's my second favorite! But still love. It! The price is good too

June 15, 2017

LOVE!!!!

MY ABSOLUTE FAVE!! BEST COLORS- GREAT AND LONG LASTING! TO DIE FOR!
    MY GO TO BRAND EVERY TIME!

OFTEN BUY IT AS GIFTS FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS. JUST LOVE IT/1

June 13, 2017

Essie

Although I love the colors and the themed polishes they come out with I find that Essie polish doesn't stay on without chipping as long as some more reasonably priced drugstore brands do, or other brands that compare in price.

June 11, 2017

I love Essie colors! I gravitate towards them every time I'm shopping for a new shade. The staying power is pretty great with them too; I only wear polish on my toe nails and they stay in good shape for a week or so. Good coverage and smooth application too!

June 02, 2017

Essie Nail Polish has so many colors it's wonderful. I like many of the nude polishes. When you want to have something neutral that will last for days and go with every outfit, it's great.They are so creamy and leave a high shine, it really brings out your beautiful nails. A color for everyone. Young or old.

May 31, 2017

i love essie polishes. so many colours to choose from and for a drugstore brand they make some great white nail polish. i have zero complaints about these

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!