Essie Nail Polish Reviews

Essie was founded by Essie Weingarten in 1981 when she premiered 12 unconventional nail polish colors. The collection has since grown to over 200 polishes, worn by high profile celebs including HRH Queen Elizabeth II.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

April 18, 2021

Natural Pink

I love Essie nail polishes. They never disappoint! This colour is such a soft beautiful soft pink. Makes your nails look natural! The price point is higher than most but the quality is better! This colour is Matter of Fiction

2.8/5

April 14, 2021

popire

ça fait l’affaire mais y’en a des meilleurs, les couleurs sont plutôt belles, la tenue est bonne puisque de décembre à mars mon vernis sur mes pieds a tenu 😳 mais c’est pas la meilleure application

April 14, 2021

Great colour range!

Essie nail polishes are one of my go-to's when I want to do my own nails. I love the colour range it provides as you can find almost any shade you want. It does take two coats minimum to provide a solid shade, otherwise it becomes too transparent. It also isn't chip-proof and often peels off within 2-3 days, which I find a little frustrating.

3.2/5

March 12, 2021
    Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Lovely nail polish

If anything is go by I’m a massive nail junkie and can’t help myself. Essies nail products always out do any other nail brands. The only thing I find is it takes a few coats to hit max colour

March 10, 2021

This is the only nail polish i buy

I love their nail polish. It stays on really well, the colour is nice and rich and the varieties of colours they have is outstanding. The only downfall with this product is the price point. $10 a bottle is a little high, but the quality is great.

February 23, 2021

Works better than most

Essie certainly has a wide variety of colours that you can choose from. I typically go for more pinks and nudes and love the options that I have. Ballet slipper is my go to. I do struggle with their nail polish chipping even with a top coat, but it still lasts longer than other drug store brand polishes.

February 23, 2021
    Wigan, United Kingdom

Best nail polish

I love their products because they have a good variety of colours and products. I like that that they last long and don’t need to do my nails to often.

February 18, 2021

Solid as a rock!!!

I was blown away by the range of Essie nail varnishes! It's been a long time since I've taken the time to sit down and paint my nails! Who can be bothered with that kind of arduous task when it only lasts a day or two before you have to start all over again?! But when I received some Essie polishes as a gift, I obviously tried them out. For the first time in 10 years, I'm actually going to buy nail varnish myself when I need to re-stock on this stuff. It lasts soooo long and makes my nails solid as a rock, meaning I also have long nails again for the first time in forever! Plus, the glitter options are INCREDIBLE!!!

February 17, 2021

Amazing nail polish

Essie nail polish goes on so well and lasts. Looks like a nice smooth finish. Takes a little while to dry. Also a little pricey, but worth it for a long lasting color.

December 02, 2020

Colourful chart

It has so many colours and shades, not to mention the names are pretty interesting. I felt safe using it while I was pregnant and it lasts around 2 weeks average for me. I usually find them on sale sometimes which makes it pretty affordable. It applies on nice and smooth, not too thick and it builds fairly well.