3.9/5
Essie Nail Polish Reviews

Essie was founded by Essie Weingarten in 1981 when she premiered 12 unconventional nail polish colors. The collection has since grown to over 200 polishes, worn by high profile celebs including HRH Queen Elizabeth II.

December 13, 2017

Les meilleurs vernis

Pour moi les meilleures vernis du marché. Bonne tenue (5/6 jours), j'adore le pinceau qui permet une application facile, et un choix de couleurs quasi infini

December 12, 2017

Great quality

Ive always used essie because of its great quality and its amazing long lasting color. It doesn't chip often and when I paint my nails I find myself taking it off with nail polish remover rather then having it chip off because it lasts so long. The variety of color is unbeatable and the quality is Great. I would defiantly recommend it to anyone who paints their nails.

1.8/5

December 11, 2017

Runny, thin and dissapointing.

Essie nail polishes look beautiful... in the bottle. In reality, I find them difficult to use.

The polishes are usually quite thin and runny. You need to put on multiple coats to get opaque coverage. It takes a while to dry, and since there are many coats, you're at risk of the polish still slipping around because even if the top coat is dry, the bottom coats usually aren't.

bon produit

Super bon produit. Reste très longtemps sur mes ongles et donne un fini de professionnel. Les couleurs sont très belles et sont de longues durées. Plus obligé de refaire ses ongles toutes les deux minutes, j'adore ces vernis!

Love Essie nail polish.

After first receiving It in my monthly subscription of Topbox I fell in love with Essie nail polish. I find they apply smooth and even. The darker colours only need one coat for the lighter colours I apply two just to make them pop. I also like how they apply nice and glossy and even without a top coat they last three days on my nails wighout chipping off. Since first trying Essie I have bought many colours since then. I truly think for a drugstore brand these are on the same level as a lot of salon brands.

Best Nail polishes

I love Essie nail polish! They have such a huge variety of colours, which is amazing. The formula is also great, it always lasts 5-7 days on my nails without chipping. I am an Essie polish fan forever!

December 04, 2017

Favorite nail polish ever

ESSIE is always my favorite nail polish, because of their quality and the wide range of Colours.
    The most lovely part of Essie is the polish names :) so funny
    And of course quality, last long, and the Colour varity.

November 18, 2017

Nail Polish that works nice

I have tried the Essie nail polish a few times, and must say i really enjoy it. I do find it a bit expensive at times. So always try to purchase when on sale.

November 10, 2017

Quality Varies from Colour to Colour

These can be on the pricy side when it comes to drugstore nail polishes, and quite frankly there are cheaper polishes that work as good. Essie though has the best colour selection and you can usually count on getting a decent product. I have about 20 Essie polishes and a few of them are just horrible. They are never opaque even after 5 coats and some chip really bad. But the ones with good formulas are some of my favourite polishes ever.

November 06, 2017

Love this product.

Recently switched to this product. Couldn't be happier. Lots of colours to choose from at great prices. Would highly recommend and will be buying more in the future.