CND CREATIVE PLAY Nail Lacquer Reviews

• Vibrant, fun, multi-textured colour
    Available in 80 colours across 10 finishes including: crème, holographic glitter, metallic, metallic glitter, micro glitter, multi-colour glitter, pearl, satin, shimmer, and transformer
  • 7-free – Free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, and methyl ethyl ketone (MEK)
  • Formulated with micronized pigments to optimize colour intensity, smoothness and gloss
  • Traditional three-step nail lacquer system (Base, Colour and Top Coat)
  • Removes easily with CND™ Nourishing Remover
Learn more about Creative Play at CND.com/Canada
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

May 18, 2018

Works best with the base and top coat!

I have received mine compliments of ChickAdvisor in the shade of Cherry-Glo-Round. It is a pink/fuscia glittery colour. I used the CND base coat that came with the package. I have actually brought this lacquer to my nail salon for them to apply because I love it so much, that I'm not satisfied if I put it on myself. The colour is so vibrant, and now that the weather is warming up, it's that time again to put it on. At first coat, it's a bit thin and sheer, but after two coats, you can't see through to your nails. When you use this after applying the base coat and then putting the top coat, it holds on pretty well.

January 26, 2018

Absolutely love this product... worth the money!

Normally I'm hesitant to spend this much on nail polish - but once you try its hard to go back. Have around 10 shades now. Long lasting and high shine wear - I bring it to get my own manicures.

Lots of colours to choose from, wear is great and the quality is amazing

Updated On: January 26, 2018

Normally I'm hesitant to spend this much on nail polish - but once you try its hard to go back. Have many shade combos. Long lasting and high shine wear - I bring it to get my own manicures.

Lots of colours to choose from, wear is great and the quality is amazing

January 24, 2018

Nice

I received the CND Creative Play as a set of Base coat,Nail polish and Top coat from Chickadvisor. At first, it seemed a lot of effort putting all of them together:) as I am used to putting nailpolish alone or only with top coat. But after applying them together, i realized it increased the staying power by avoiding chipping . I like it. The nail color i got was Peony Ride. Uts consistency is thin and need few coats.

January 06, 2018

CND Creative Play Lacquer

I enjoyed using this product. I loved the colour. The colour was a blue, vibrant yet still subtle. I used this before a beach vacation and between walking in the sand and playing in the water, it stayed on the whole time. I highly enjoyed this product.

December 28, 2017

Belle couleur festive

J'ai reçu une belle couleur festive pour le temps des fêtes c'est la couleur NOCTURNE IT UP. La couleur tient vraiment quelques jours si elle est bien appliquée.

December 24, 2017

CND CREATIVE PLAY NAIL LACQUER

This review is on the color Nocturine It Up. This texture of this polish is fairly runny and gel-like. The first coat was streaky and uneven HOWEVER, the second and 3rd coat gave my nails LIFE. The color payoff was much better and it was opaque but what really impressed me was that even after a 3rd coat it did dry down fairly quickly I would say approximately 15-20minutes it was fully dry.

December 13, 2017

CND Creative Play Nail Lacquer

I received this beautiful red nail polish for free from Chick Advisor, "crimson like it hot", is the sexy colour I received. I applied CND creative play nail lacquer after my base coat and found that even after one application the colour was bright red and very shiny glossy looking. i really enjoyed painting my nails and toes with this colour. i already used it for one of my christmas parties and received many compliments. Aside form the very strong chemical smell I had to inhale while applying i enjoyed this lacquer very much. Would probably buy the crimson like it hot again.

December 13, 2017

POLISH ADDICT APPROVED!

I received this product free, courtesy of Chick Advisor for review purposes. I was sent the shade, Crimson Like It Hot. I found the formula to be smooth, easy to use and not thick - huge plus for me! Upon applying the first coat, this particular colour offered a lot of pigmentation and the attached photo shows this gorgeous festive shade applied in 2 thin coats. Red is such a classic shade and I love the added elements of of this polish, as it has this stunning glow factor to it. This is the first nail polish I've tried from this line, and I'm very much open to purchasing more shades!

December 11, 2017

Beautifulll shade!!

I would definitely buy this colour and brand.its been on for 2 weeks and no chips and no need for touch up .usually i would need a touch up after the 2nd day with all the dish washing i do.

December 11, 2017

It's okay

I feel that this polish could be thicker which would come with a lasting wear. I did enjoy the color and that was exciting. It did not take long for it to chip.