CND CREATIVE PLAY Nail Lacquer Reviews

• Vibrant, fun, multi-textured colour
    Available in 80 colours across 10 finishes including: crème, holographic glitter, metallic, metallic glitter, micro glitter, multi-colour glitter, pearl, satin, shimmer, and transformer
  • 7-free – Free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, and methyl ethyl ketone (MEK)
  • Formulated with micronized pigments to optimize colour intensity, smoothness and gloss
  • Traditional three-step nail lacquer system (Base, Colour and Top Coat)
  • Removes easily with CND™ Nourishing Remover
Learn more about Creative Play at CND.com/Canada
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 23, 2019

Long lasting!

I love this brand of nail polish. They lasts for a long period of time. All the other brands of nail polish I use always chip the next day but these ones are amazing and lasts for weeks! There’s also tons of pretty colours to choose from.

August 29, 2019

Le vrai vernis pour les ongles

Le vernis CND est LE vernis que je ne passerais plus. Pour son rapport qualité-prix il est incroyable, je ne m'en passerais plus. Il a une belle couvrance et durabilité

July 21, 2019

CND CREATIVE PLAY NAIL LACQUER

Just bought this product for the first time, i love how easy it goes on, dries great, the colors are amazing, also lasts a long time, would defiantly buy again.

February 01, 2019

Pretty and durable

I recently purchased this product and I loved it. It is easy to use and so durable. the polish lasts at least twice as long as regular nail color. I love it.

May 18, 2018

Works best with the base and top coat!

I have received mine compliments of ChickAdvisor in the shade of Cherry-Glo-Round. It is a pink/fuscia glittery colour. I used the CND base coat that came with the package. I have actually brought this lacquer to my nail salon for them to apply because I love it so much, that I'm not satisfied if I put it on myself. The colour is so vibrant, and now that the weather is warming up, it's that time again to put it on. At first coat, it's a bit thin and sheer, but after two coats, you can't see through to your nails. When you use this after applying the base coat and then putting the top coat, it holds on pretty well.

January 26, 2018

Absolutely love this product... worth the money!

Normally I'm hesitant to spend this much on nail polish - but once you try its hard to go back. Have around 10 shades now. Long lasting and high shine wear - I bring it to get my own manicures.

Lots of colours to choose from, wear is great and the quality is amazing

Updated On: January 26, 2018

Normally I'm hesitant to spend this much on nail polish - but once you try its hard to go back. Have many shade combos. Long lasting and high shine wear - I bring it to get my own manicures.

Lots of colours to choose from, wear is great and the quality is amazing

January 24, 2018

Nice

I received the CND Creative Play as a set of Base coat,Nail polish and Top coat from Chickadvisor. At first, it seemed a lot of effort putting all of them together:) as I am used to putting nailpolish alone or only with top coat. But after applying them together, i realized it increased the staying power by avoiding chipping . I like it. The nail color i got was Peony Ride. Uts consistency is thin and need few coats.

January 06, 2018

CND Creative Play Lacquer

I enjoyed using this product. I loved the colour. The colour was a blue, vibrant yet still subtle. I used this before a beach vacation and between walking in the sand and playing in the water, it stayed on the whole time. I highly enjoyed this product.

December 28, 2017

Belle couleur festive

J'ai reçu une belle couleur festive pour le temps des fêtes c'est la couleur NOCTURNE IT UP. La couleur tient vraiment quelques jours si elle est bien appliquée.

December 24, 2017

CND CREATIVE PLAY NAIL LACQUER

This review is on the color Nocturine It Up. This texture of this polish is fairly runny and gel-like. The first coat was streaky and uneven HOWEVER, the second and 3rd coat gave my nails LIFE. The color payoff was much better and it was opaque but what really impressed me was that even after a 3rd coat it did dry down fairly quickly I would say approximately 15-20minutes it was fully dry.