4.1/5
CND VINYLUX Weekly Polish Reviews

VINYLUX® Weekly Polish is a breakthrough polish that endures a week of fashion perfection... without a base coat! Exposure to natural light activates the patent-pending ProLight Technology™ to deliver week-long wear. While ordinary polishes break down over time, VINYLUX® Weekly Polish becomes more durable!
  • Fast-drying, 2-step application
  • Brilliant shine that really lasts
  • 7-free: free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, or lead
  • Available in over 100+ runway inspired shades

Where to find VINYLUX:
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

September 25, 2018

long lasting

Best polish I've found for my nails. Love the colour options and it lasts. I typically still change colours weekly but could keep this on for longer without any chips or peeling. Worth the price.

September 20, 2018

Would buy repeatedly

I'm pretty new to the CND brand, but I did pick up a few colours last year, and fell in love with them immediately. The brush is the perfect size for my nails, making application very easy. The darker cream colours apply smoothly and evenly, and are opaque enough that I don't feel like I even need a second coat. I also have a metallic one that is similar to the dark cream colours. I have a lighter pink polish as well and while also opaque, I found it a bit streaky (as are most lighter cream polishes). Longevity wise, the polish stayed pretty for around 5 days for me, however I use my hands a lot so polish rarely stays untouched on my hands.

September 02, 2018

tenance

Ce vernis à ongles est offert dans plusieurs différentes couleurs, ce qui est bien pour un vaste de choix. De plus, la tenue longue durée d’une semaine est vraie! On peut donc se faire une manicure chez soi qui dure!

August 02, 2018

Meilleur vernis sur le marché

Ce produit est un vrai trésor. L'application ce fait sans coulissures grâce à son petit pinceau. La couleur reste pendant plus de 7 jours. En étant nageuse mes ongles passent leurs journées dans l'eau et les autres vernis n'était pas en mesure de m'offrir un vernis qui allait durer mais celui-ci m'a offert jusqu'à 7-8 jours de tenu. Incroyable!!!

June 26, 2018

CND VINYLUX WEEKLY POLISH

great polish but find the colours to be too dull for my liking, great quality last a few weeks before it starts to chip. Wish they had more vibrant shades.

April 18, 2018

Alright

I liked this polish but it didn't knock my socks off or anything. It was just a good polish, went on smooth and color lasted well. But nothing popped out for me.

April 06, 2018

NAIL POLISH HEAVEN

I have 4 shades of this brand and they all apply like a dream and wear beautifully! I get at least a week's wear out of this before even the slightest chipping begins on the edge of a couple of nails (and this usually only occurs when doing light housework, handwashing dishes, washing my long hair daily, typing on my laptop; or things that can really test a nail polish performance for me).

The brush on this nail polish is quite thin. I wasn’t sure how it would apply but the brush somehow works magic. The formula itself smoothly and evenly applies polish very easily. I also find that it dries SUPER quickly. I was able to return to normal tasks less than an hour after application.

I love this product and will continue to buy it for sure!

April 02, 2018

Long lasting and dries fast

I love this long lasting polish in a variety of shades. It stays put and applies smooth and does not seem to chip. The nice selection of colors allows me to match to my outfit or mood.

March 31, 2018

Au top!

Grâce à Chick Advisor Premium, j'ai découvert ces vernis à ongle l'an dernier. Depuis, je ne peux m'en passer. Quand on dit qu'ils tiennent une bonne semaine, c'est tout à fait vrai!

Étant une jeune maman, j'ai souvent les mains dans l'eau, ce qui fait que ma manucure ne tient jamais bien longtemps. Cependant, depuis que j'applique les vernis CND Vinylux, je bats des records! Je ne me rends pas à 7 jours... mais 5 facilement!

Le choix des teintes est varié et les couleurs sont magnifiques.

À avoir dans sa valise (j'exagère à peine dans mon cas!) à vernis!!!

March 27, 2018

Great formula and wide range of colours

These are one of the best nail polish formulas I have tried! I absolutely adore the colour cake pop ! I’m a huge fan of the no need for base coat because it is friendly on my wallet! The other thing I love is I can find any vinylux shade in a gel polish (shellac) also!!