4.1/5
CND VINYLUX Weekly Polish Reviews

VINYLUX® Weekly Polish is a breakthrough polish that endures a week of fashion perfection... without a base coat! Exposure to natural light activates the patent-pending ProLight Technology™ to deliver week-long wear. While ordinary polishes break down over time, VINYLUX® Weekly Polish becomes more durable!
  • Fast-drying, 2-step application
  • Brilliant shine that really lasts
  • 7-free: free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, or lead
  • Available in over 100+ runway inspired shades

Where to find VINYLUX:
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

May 04, 2019

Revlon nail paints are best

These are best nail paints available in the market. All other brands are either expensive or not good. I get to choose so many options from this range.

April 09, 2019

GAME CHANGING BRUSH!

GAME CHANGER!!! I purchased this polish for my graduation photos in the colour Soiree Strut #289. I am amazingly blown away. The colour applies so evenly and pigmented you almost don't need a second coat! The brush is designed PERFECTLY! It has just the right amount of bristles to pick up the perfect amount of polish (literally don't even need to wipe off excess on the bottle), and the tip of the bristles are curved to match up with the shape of the cuticle area. It lasted without chipping for about 5 days (I'm an Esthetician and wash my hands/use sanitizing chemicals regularly). Would HIGHLY recommend!!!!

April 02, 2019

Looks Like a Gel Manicure

I've been a huge fan of the weekly polish since it first came out! It lasts almost a week (depends on how busy I am) and I love how it looks like I got gel nail polish done!

March 24, 2019

So worth it!

It’s not the cheapest polish but it’s so worth it’s price. It lasts for about a week without any chips! I always use this when I take a break from
    Shellac polish.

February 21, 2019

It's an expensive polish, but it lasts!

I found this nail polish dries fairly quickly, is easy to apply, and sets nicely. It doesn't drip everywhere and make a mess - I have noticed some nail polishes are too thin/runny, this one is not!

It runs a bit higher in cost, but I find the bottle goes a long way, it doesn't peel/chip as much, and the colours are gorgeous. If you're willing to invest a little, this nail polish is worth it. Make sure you get the top coat that goes with it! It makes a difference!

February 16, 2019

This review is about the colors not the topcoat

I am an esthetician and although I love the topcoat that comes with this polish, I do feel like there is something harsher than what they say in these colours. After wearing the vinylux colour for a little over two weeks, I noticed after removing the polish and leaving my nails bare for a while that my nails had white streaks in them and we’re looking to peel the top layer. This eventually led my nails to become weak and brittle for a while. Although the polish does wear on for a long time I don’t feel that it’s safe to use on a regular basis.

2.7/5

February 12, 2019

I had high hopes but was let down with this product

I had high hopes but was let down with this product..
    I originally purchased any polish that included the shade romantique ( a sheer pink/ nude) That also came with a mini bottle of the topcoat.
    I find I found this product extremely hard to apply and it started to chip off within a day. I had heard really good things about this product so I was hoping to like it more than I did. Perhaps not all shades are created equally? Also the small bottle could have added to the challenge of application.

I will update if I purchase a full size colour and a different shade and get better results.

February 07, 2019

Love it

Love this line of polishes. They do actually stay on, chip- free for a few days (where as some polishes chip within a day for me). Dry pretty fast and look great.

January 28, 2019

My favourite nail polish!

I have absolutely fallen in love with this nail polish. I do my nails all the time and so it’s important to have a long lasting polish. This polish definitely stays on at least a few days with NO chips. It also stays glossy! Love it.

January 28, 2019

Ne dure pas aussi longtemps que prédit

Le vernis utilisé seul ne dure pas aussi longtemps qu'on le prétend. Il dure à peine plus longtemps que du vernis régulier. Il s'écaille rapidement, mais un peu moins si on applique la couche protectrice.