4.1/5
CND VINYLUX Weekly Polish Reviews

VINYLUX® Weekly Polish is a breakthrough polish that endures a week of fashion perfection... without a base coat! Exposure to natural light activates the patent-pending ProLight Technology™ to deliver week-long wear. While ordinary polishes break down over time, VINYLUX® Weekly Polish becomes more durable!
  • Fast-drying, 2-step application
  • Brilliant shine that really lasts
  • 7-free: free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, or lead
  • Available in over 100+ runway inspired shades

Where to find VINYLUX:
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

October 10, 2019

Great Nail Polish

First off, I want to point out that I do not like the old brushes that used to be in this nail polish. They were narrow and small, and made the polish go on unevenly before I could finished painting them.

With the new brushes, however, this is a great nail polish. They have a ton of beautiful colors, and they stay on the nails really well. No problem with getting the nail polish to last a week. Possible to make it last even longer if you are really careful with your nails.

The top coat is a little thick when applying it, but it smooths out nicely and levels itself while drying.

Which leads me to one of the most important factors, dry time. This nail polish drys soo fricking fast! Not an issue to throw on two coats and a topper an hour before bed time, you will not get sheet indents! **pending you have completed painting your nails an hour before bed, and have let each layer basically dry between coats (15 min)

October 09, 2019

One of my favourites!

I love the range of colours CND Vinylux has to offer. Although it usually takes three coats to get the opacity I desire (especially for lighter colours), it has a nice brush that is easy to use and is streak-free. When paired with Vinylux's Weekly Top Coat, this polish lasts almost a week despite me being really hard on my nails (lots of dishes to wash)! I tend to buy it on sale because it usually sells at a higher price point than other drugstore polishes, but it definitely makes up for the quality. I would definitely recommend this polish to everyone!

* I received this product for free to try as a ChickAdvisor staff member.

August 25, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Best brand

I dont often paint my nails only my toe nails. I recieved this polish in an orange colour from a beauty box and its brilliant. It drys quick and lasts a decent amount of time. Normally I have my nails smudged in mins. But not with this polish. I do think price could be lower but besides that matter I will buy some different shades in the future.

0.5/5

August 23, 2019

Glad I didn't Buy it

The CND Vinylux Long Wear Polish isn't anything special, I also used it with the long wear top coat. Easy to apply, but the 'Candied' colour you should apply 3 coats, it's not an even colour, it does dry quickly, but chipped the very next day and all my other nails chipped within days. I'm glad I got it for free, cause I wouldn't buy it.

August 18, 2019

Love!

Polishes always chip on my nails within hours of my painting - even with a base and top coat.

A gf of mine recommended CND and I love it! Quality is great. Their colour scheme is natural and gorgeous. The top coat helps buffer any imperfections before curing the polish. My manicures are staying fresher for longer!

June 27, 2019

meh

It may just be because I'm used to getting shellac manicures and maybe my application skills but I find that the polish dries too fast when doing the application on the nails. Then again it is supposed to be quick drying but I find it hard to figure out whether I should layer coats or do one thick coat. Anyways, I'm sticking to Gel/UV/Shellac.

June 03, 2019

I have purchased this pair of products twice. Love 'em!

I have naturally weak nails, but finally my fingers look manicured all week despite housework and gardening. The initial 2 coats of polish, followed by top coat, dry quickly and provide a delightful shine. I definitely recommend this pair of products.

April 09, 2019

GAME CHANGING BRUSH!

GAME CHANGER!!! I purchased this polish for my graduation photos in the colour Soiree Strut #289. I am amazingly blown away. The colour applies so evenly and pigmented you almost don't need a second coat! The brush is designed PERFECTLY! It has just the right amount of bristles to pick up the perfect amount of polish (literally don't even need to wipe off excess on the bottle), and the tip of the bristles are curved to match up with the shape of the cuticle area. It lasted without chipping for about 5 days (I'm an Esthetician and wash my hands/use sanitizing chemicals regularly). Would HIGHLY recommend!!!!

April 02, 2019

Looks Like a Gel Manicure

I've been a huge fan of the weekly polish since it first came out! It lasts almost a week (depends on how busy I am) and I love how it looks like I got gel nail polish done!

March 24, 2019

So worth it!

It’s not the cheapest polish but it’s so worth it’s price. It lasts for about a week without any chips! I always use this when I take a break from
    Shellac polish.