3.9/5
CND VINYLUX Weekly Polish Reviews

VINYLUX® Weekly Polish is a breakthrough polish that endures a week of fashion perfection... without a base coat! Exposure to natural light activates the patent-pending ProLight Technology™ to deliver week-long wear. While ordinary polishes break down over time, VINYLUX® Weekly Polish becomes more durable!

• Fast-drying, 2-step application
  • Brilliant shine that really lasts
  • 7-free: free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, or lead
  • Available in over 100+ runway inspired shades

Where to find VINYLUX:

October 18, 2017

My go to brand in nail polish

I got this nail polish as part of my premium subscription and i LOVE it. CND products never deceive me. The color is neutral and goes with every outfil, especially in autumn. I will be trying other colors for sure. I use it along with the weekly top coat and it lasts 2 weeks with 0 chipping. (picture shown is after a week) I would definitely recommend it!

October 03, 2017

Amazing

I love the colours as they are all CND colours across the brand and it is super easy and chip resistant! I've tried this when it first came out compared to traditional polish I get 7 days chip free compared to 2-3 days.

September 27, 2017

Love it

The routine: on clean, bare nails brush on two coats of the Vinylux polish, and then one coat of the special Vinylux top coat. No base coat needed. ... I tried Cityscape (a pale, neutral gray) Vinylux on my toes because it is a favorite shade in Shellac.

September 20, 2017

BEST NAIL POLISH ON THE MARKET!

I have finally found a perfect nude for us pale girls. This weekly polish in the color 'Romantique' is THE best. It truly does last atleast 3 times longer than a conventional polish and it is worth every penny! I can have a beautiful manicure at home for a fraction of the price and get the same result as a Professional manicure!

July 18, 2017

Lasting nail polish

Easy to apply and not too long of a wait till it is dry.I received the colour Field Fox as amember Of Chick Advisor Prime.This is a lovely everyday colour.You apply their weekly top coat(also supplied by Chick Advisor) and is supposed to last a week.Mine lasted 4 days,which is great for me

July 15, 2017

Okay

I found this one lasted longer than the CND Creative Play polishes. It was quick drying, which I love. The color was great even with just one coat, a nice bonus.

1.0/5

July 10, 2017

I would never buy this product or recommend it

I received this product free to try. I used this polish with the top coat and my nails were peeling and chipped the next day. I am always looking for a good, long-lasting polish and this is not it.
    #ChickAdvisorPremium
    @CNDcanada

2.3/5

June 21, 2017

Pas ce que je pensais

Je suis quel que peux décus de ce vernis j'en avais entendu parler et j'avais tellement hate de l'utiliser.
    Sa promesse : une manucure de salon avec une duré de7 jours. Ouff!! le lendemain le vernis s'écaillait et apres 3 jours j'ai du recommencer ma manucure vernis. La couleur est belle et le vernis s'aplique tres bien mais il ne tiens abusulement pas sa promesse. Et purtant j'ai d'autres vernis de long duré qui reste longtemps sur mes ongles.

June 21, 2017

I would buy again

Vinylux polish is the greatest. It stays on for a very long time. No chipping. It dries very fast. The only downside is that it takes a while to remove.

1.7/5

June 20, 2017

Nothing Special about it

I got this with my preimium box and was excited to try it. However, it chipped within 2 days of wear. So it really wasn't anything different and no better than OPI or Sally Hansen. Coverage was okay. Need 2 coats of polish and 1 coat of top coat to fully cover my nails. It definately did not last a week like it claimed.
    Wasn't a fan of the colour however my two girls loved the shade of pink. It was perfect for them.