4.1/5
CND VINYLUX Weekly Polish Reviews

VINYLUX® Weekly Polish is a breakthrough polish that endures a week of fashion perfection... without a base coat! Exposure to natural light activates the patent-pending ProLight Technology™ to deliver week-long wear. While ordinary polishes break down over time, VINYLUX® Weekly Polish becomes more durable!
  • Fast-drying, 2-step application
  • Brilliant shine that really lasts
  • 7-free: free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, or lead
  • Available in over 100+ runway inspired shades

Where to find VINYLUX:
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

February 16, 2019

This review is about the colors not the topcoat

I am an esthetician and although I love the topcoat that comes with this polish, I do feel like there is something harsher than what they say in these colours. After wearing the vinylux colour for a little over two weeks, I noticed after removing the polish and leaving my nails bare for a while that my nails had white streaks in them and we’re looking to peel the top layer. This eventually led my nails to become weak and brittle for a while. Although the polish does wear on for a long time I don’t feel that it’s safe to use on a regular basis.

2.7/5

February 12, 2019

I had high hopes but was let down with this product

I had high hopes but was let down with this product..
    I originally purchased any polish that included the shade romantique ( a sheer pink/ nude) That also came with a mini bottle of the topcoat.
    I find I found this product extremely hard to apply and it started to chip off within a day. I had heard really good things about this product so I was hoping to like it more than I did. Perhaps not all shades are created equally? Also the small bottle could have added to the challenge of application.

I will update if I purchase a full size colour and a different shade and get better results.

February 07, 2019

Love it

Love this line of polishes. They do actually stay on, chip- free for a few days (where as some polishes chip within a day for me). Dry pretty fast and look great.

January 28, 2019

My favourite nail polish!

I have absolutely fallen in love with this nail polish. I do my nails all the time and so it’s important to have a long lasting polish. This polish definitely stays on at least a few days with NO chips. It also stays glossy! Love it.

January 28, 2019

Ne dure pas aussi longtemps que prédit

Le vernis utilisé seul ne dure pas aussi longtemps qu'on le prétend. Il dure à peine plus longtemps que du vernis régulier. Il s'écaille rapidement, mais un peu moins si on applique la couche protectrice.

December 18, 2018

Works well!

I could not believe how easy and fast this nail polish went on and dried to a finish! My only dislike was that it started chipping after day 3; my manicure didn’t quite make the week like I had hoped. But it’s perfect for in between a Shellac manicure!

October 15, 2018

Just like Shellac!

This polish is amazing. I'm seriously impressed every time I wear it! I have 3 shades now, one that I bought for myself, one that I received from ChickAdvisor, and one that I got in a promotional bag from an event. I am definitely buying more of these! They last for 2 weeks and all my friends think I'm wearing shellac! What's great about these is that the formula applies on thin, not chunky, so it wont lift and chip off. My favourite shade I own is Hypnotic Dreams - its an amazing iridescent duo chrome that shifts from plum to gold to olive!

September 26, 2018

So easy to use!!

This was so easy to use and it turned out pretty good for an amateur!

Usually, I have noticeable streaks and edges aren’t too tide but this almost “self-levels”....I love it!

I’ve added quite a few shades since to my collection!

September 25, 2018

long lasting

Best polish I've found for my nails. Love the colour options and it lasts. I typically still change colours weekly but could keep this on for longer without any chips or peeling. Worth the price.

September 20, 2018

Would buy repeatedly

I'm pretty new to the CND brand, but I did pick up a few colours last year, and fell in love with them immediately. The brush is the perfect size for my nails, making application very easy. The darker cream colours apply smoothly and evenly, and are opaque enough that I don't feel like I even need a second coat. I also have a metallic one that is similar to the dark cream colours. I have a lighter pink polish as well and while also opaque, I found it a bit streaky (as are most lighter cream polishes). Longevity wise, the polish stayed pretty for around 5 days for me, however I use my hands a lot so polish rarely stays untouched on my hands.