CND VINYLUX Weekly Polish Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1532 in Nail Polish

VINYLUX® Weekly Polish is a breakthrough polish that endures a week of fashion perfection... without a base coat! Exposure to natural light activates the patent-pending ProLight Technology™ to deliver week-long wear. While ordinary polishes break down over time, VINYLUX® Weekly Polish becomes more durable!

• Fast-drying, 2-step application
  • Brilliant shine that really lasts
  • 7-free: free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, or lead
  • Available in over 100+ runway inspired shades

Where to find VINYLUX:

May 29, 2017

In my premium package I received CND Vinylux Blush Teddy #182 with the top coat, this is the two step weekly program. The nail polish bottle design is perfect to hold in your hand. I found that the polish is much thicker than all other products I have used. The color is perfect for me its more a natural look, also this polish did dry within 10 minutes of applying it. Yes lady''s, it really stays on for the week. Way to go CND.

May 27, 2017

I had high hopes for this nail polish as a long wearing non-gel option that would outperform regular nail polish but I was disappointed. The product is very thin, even for dark colours you need many coats to cover enough so you can't see your nail underneath. It also didn't wear any better than regular polish for me. I do find it dries a bit faster than many regular nail polishes which is great for modern women on-the-go. Given the price point and having to buy both colours and top coat, I would take a pass on this.

May 26, 2017

Love this!! I am so happy CND is making this for at home applications and not just gel at the salon. This polish is so pretty and it does stay on. I am so impressed with it. I think I even love it more than OPI!

May 26, 2017

Sorry Chicks. Thumbs down for this polish. I do not like the way it goes on. I didn't like the color I received as well. Maybe another color would have made a difference. Stays on a week as it claims so that is good.

May 22, 2017

Love love!! This is an excellent all day, long wear, nail polish that actually lasted me 5 days without a chip or peel of my nail polish! The application was not bad. It was bit thicker in consistency than I would like as it didn't spread very evenly but after a couple of applications too my nails the color did blend quite well.

I received the Blush Teddy from my ChickAdvsior Premium package and the color was very nice. A very pale natural pink color that works very well with an everyday look. It does have a very light shimmer within the color which I really like. The top coat was very nice as well as it sealed the color in just perfectly, but make sure you cap the ends of your nails with the top coat. This will prevent any premature chipping or peeling from the polish. The top coat also creates a nice shine too your nails as well. I also love the fact that you do not need too wait in between color applications for the nail polish too dry. It dries within 60 seconds which is a plus for me.

I will definitely be buying more colors very soon and recommend too others who are hard on there nails like myself. Im glad I finally found a polish that lasts longer than 1 day. You can buy the polishes for 12.99$ a bottle.

May 20, 2017

Nope nope nope.

I got this item as a Chickadvisor Premium member in Blush Teddy. I know a lot for salons use CND so I had high hopes for it.

This polish is a two steps process, the colour and a top coat. First I found it went on streaky, you definitely need a few coats for good coverage.

The bottle says it fries in about 7 minutes which one did find to be true, I did my nails about 10 minutes before going out and they were good to go.

I definitely did not get 7 days out of it though as advertised. By day 2 or 3 I had a few chips. I'm on day 5 now and they do not look good at all! Every nail is chopped badly.

I wouldn't buy this polish in the future.

May 17, 2017

Best nail polish i have ever used. I got Blush Teddy #182 as a gift being a premium member. If you will look at the bottle, the pink color will have a blueish shade, but when you`ll apply on the nails it`ll be just pink. Anyway it`s like a magic in a bottle. It dries super fast ans stays for week and a bit longer. Very good quality.

May 16, 2017

I received my polish from ChickAdvisor Premium in Field Fox. The colour wasn't my style but I gave it a try for spring! I used the topcoat as well. Two coats of each. It went on nicely and dried very well! The colour was light and easy for cleanup if I messed up a little. The polish did last a couple days but by day three, I had chips of it falling off on to my desk at work. So all in all, an average nail polish. I hoped for more with the top coat but it really is just the usual routine. I would try it again in another colour.

May 15, 2017

Initial application review- prior to understanding longevity, the fragrance is light, the color (blush teddy) is romantic and beautiful, 2 coats was effective and quick drying. So far I love it and would buy again. Stay tuned for a how long does it last update!

May 15, 2017

Just tried it today. This is one slick polish. Dries hard in a short time. Very nice consistency and coverage. Another great product. I can easily see why it would last at least a week, depending on how fast your nails grow.

The top coat is very glossy. A perfect pair.

starpixel has posted in the forum topic
    dog or cat person

Cat22 has posted in the forum topic
    Subscription boxes

tray52 added a new review for
    Rockstar Energy Drink

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops

Xgummi added a new review for
    Benefit Erase Paste