Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish Reviews

Xtreme Strength + Shine will match your manicure to your mood! Fun, trendy shadeswith an easy grip, easy glide brush designed for complete control.
Available in 30 of the hottest, most wanted shades.
Special

December 01, 2018

Great option

This is one of my favourite drug store brand nail polishes. It is very affordable about 30% of the price of OPI, Essie? Etc. It goes on so smoothly and dries quite quickly. Definitely recommend you give this a go!

October 30, 2018

I have almost the entire collection to this. Sally Hansen never fails to disappoint me . Their polishes always stay on my nails even when I'm doing the dishes. It doesn't chip. Highly recommended.

October 23, 2018

I love this nail polish

This is a great nail polish. so many wonderful colors. Budget friendly, long lasting and doesn't chip easily. I bought a few of these in various colors. Quite happy.

October 09, 2018

je le rachèterais !

Pour le prix, le produit ne m'a aucunement déçu! Il tient très bien lorsqu'il est appliqué correctement.
    À racheter dans les diverse teintes! :)

September 28, 2018

BEST NAIL POLISH EVER!

I been using this brand of nail polish, and only this brand of nail polish for YEARS! it's the only one that does't chip right away. you're able to get salon quality nail polish anyway.

September 27, 2018

Love it!

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish is extremely tough and I love it, it is gentle on my nails but it does not chip right away like other nail polishes do!

August 26, 2018

Good

I have gone through so many nail polishes that come off and chip within a day. This polish last awhile on me! However, I find if you let it sit too long in your closet it ruins it!

August 25, 2018

so many choices

I was given the shade Blue Me Away and I found that it made my nails look fabulous for ten days and beyond. It did a good job of preventing my nails from splitting and breaking. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish comes in many subtle and bold color choices. There is a shade to suit everyone!

August 15, 2018

Nice

Love these nail polishes, they apply easly They come in many colours that are bright and vibrant. The price point is good, will continue to purchase more colours and recommend buying them as they are good

August 01, 2018

Sally Hansen nail polish

This nail polish is way to apple and dries quite fast. It does not chip very easily like other nail polishes and it lasts quite long once applied. I would recommend this product.