Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish Reviews

Xtreme Strength + Shine will match your manicure to your mood! Fun, trendy shadeswith an easy grip, easy glide brush designed for complete control.
Available in 30 of the hottest, most wanted shades.
Special

May 01, 2019

Great for the price

I change my nail design on a weekly basis and this is over of my favorite brands. The price is low but the color selection is amazing. With the right top coat it will last for at least two weeks.

April 28, 2019

One of the best

I have tried so many different nail
    Polished from high end to dollar store and this polish lasts the longest. Easy to apply, love the brush perfect thickness and you don’t need 100 coats

April 10, 2019

Not OPI that is for sure!

The colors are great but they are very runny. I have tried 2 bottles in the metal tones and each time they took forever to dry and when they did it chipped off the next day. I would rather spend more money on OPI than this cheaper brand.

April 05, 2019

Sally

Les vernis s'appliquent facilement, couvrent super bien avec 1 couche seulement. Plusieurs couleurs sont offertes autant de base, classique et pour les saison.

March 24, 2019

Great budget nail polish!

This is my second favourite nail polish formula, only behind Essie. My favourite shade in this line is Lacy Lilac; a beautiful pale lavender. It doesn't chip easily and the brush is wide som you can apply on the whole nail in one swipe. Just be aware that you need 2 to 3 coats for full opacity.

March 10, 2019

Sally Hansen

Sally Hansen Xtreme nail polish is great quality, they have a huge selection of colors, which I love. This nail polish wears extremely well. Will be purchasing more.

February 20, 2019

Great Nail Polish!

I purchased this nail polish while it was on sale. I used to be very into mint and light pastels at the time so I decided to give it a go. Mint sorbet is a beautiful color, it's fast drying and lasts long. I really enjoyed the xtreme wear line and ended up purchasing a couple of other colors!

February 20, 2019

BEST nail polish, ever!

I love, love, LOVE Sally Hansen Nail Polish!
    The colors are so bright and vibrant, BUT they also have colors that are neutral and natural for places like a work setting!
    The pricing is amazing, and it dries SUPER fast :)
    The texture of the polish is perfect aswell! It isn't too runny, or too gooey, it is just right!
    I recommend this Nail Polish to everybody who wears it:D

February 19, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Quick-Dry for Short Periods

While I do like this product, as someone previously stated, it does chip off fairly quickly. However, for just using it on a day- to day basis changing your nails every day it has great color and dries quickly.
    Would recommend for going out, or events but not if you plan on wearing it for a full week unless you want to do touch ups!

February 04, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Cheap, pigmented and dries fast.

This nailpolish is my go to. It chips and crackles a little faster than some polishes, but the stuff dries in under a minute and rarely needs more than a coat or two. The payoff and price are so awesome, I'm willing to touch a chip up once and a while. They also come in every color imaginable, and I can't argue with that.