Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish Reviews

Xtreme Strength + Shine will match your manicure to your mood! Fun, trendy shadeswith an easy grip, easy glide brush designed for complete control.
Available in 30 of the hottest, most wanted shades.
Special

December 04, 2020

Good quality for its price!

I look for new colours to purchase from the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme line quite often as I find them to be very affordable relative to other nail polish brands. I would say the quality and finish is quite nice given the low prices!

November 03, 2020

affordable and cute

pretty good polish for the price, usually there is a deal on them as well. for the most part they apply pretty nicely but just need to apply in nice thin coats. there’s a pretty good range of colours and can be easily found in most drugstores.

October 31, 2020

Sally Hansen

These nail polish are extremely good, vibrant colours and very easy to apply neatly. Pros great colours and long lasting and cons takes time to dry. I am not a first time user and I will keep buying.

October 30, 2020

Good for the price

I bought this nail polish because it was relatively inexpensive, it's good for the price! i find that it's very strong-smelling. It applies well and doesn't chip. However, I find it will peal if you apply too many coats.

October 19, 2020

I really enjoyed this nail polish!

What I really like about this nail polish are its lasting effects and quality. Although this may be a bit cheaper option, it still does its job! I also liked the nail polish's shine as well as its delicateness. I would highly recommend this product!

October 12, 2020

Essential product

Sally Hansen is a cheap alternative to some of the bigger and more expensive nail polish brands out there. The polish is good quality and stays on for a long time. Often times, Walmart will have a sale or you can get them in a set to save money. I love their clear polishes and the clear ones with glitter or iridescent flakes in them. They're definitely trending these days.

August 31, 2020

Hard as a rock, it rocks!

I love Sally Hansen Hard as Nails XTREME wear nail polish. The name says it all: xtreme. It is so easy to put on, it is never messy. The polish glides off the applicator onto my nail effortlessly. Two coats and it covers my nails beautifully. No need to go to the spa when using Sally Hansen hard as nails xtreme.

August 17, 2020

Beautiful colour! And great product

This colour is amazing I have a pale complexion and it looked wonderful with my complexion! It also stayed on very well and worked beautifully! Definitely recommend!

April 23, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love Love LOVE!

Glossy as hell, and dries so quickly! I received a yellow shade of this polish as a gift from a friend and I am obsessed! It is so lovely, and takes two coats to get a solid coat of color. I like to put a top coat on so the color stays longer, and I am a huge fan of this!

April 20, 2020

Great product for affordable price

This nail polish is great for daily use. I usually apply 2 coats of the polish over a base coat and then it is good to go. It lasts at least 3-4 days without chipping.