Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish Reviews

Xtreme Strength + Shine will match your manicure to your mood! Fun, trendy shadeswith an easy grip, easy glide brush designed for complete control.
Available in 30 of the hottest, most wanted shades.
Special

January 05, 2020

Not for me

I’ve tried multiple colours from Sally Hansen Hard as Nails . They start chipping within two days . They do have a lot of colours. But it’s not for me. I’ll stick to better brands .

January 05, 2020

Great for the price

I love that these polishes come in so many colours and are great quality for the price point. I have purchased several and they have been great for coloring my nails and taking it off with ease and no stains

December 18, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Beauty nails

The price point of this polish is great. I gave it a try and was not disappointed. I bought a few different colors and was happy with them. The polish goes on great, dried fast and lasts a long time without chipping or peeling.

December 10, 2019

Cheap and Fierce!

SALLY HANSEN HARD AS NAILS XTREME WEAR NAIL POLISH is your polish when you are, like myself, unemployed, but still have to look your best. I tried 7 shades of this very brand and i confirm that it stays on your nails without chipping for solid 4 days. If you have $5.00 (including taxes) - you buy bottle of Sally Hansen and enjoy having pretty hands for 4 days, if you have $30.00 (pay cash)-you go for standard shellac manicure to my good friends at Daisy's. Both ways you will feel good. You are on Team Natali from now on.

October 16, 2019

Nailed it!

I love sally Hanson nail polish, it dries fast and I find that it doesn’t chip as fast as cheaper brands. I love that it’s available in many colours. Will always buy this brand!

August 29, 2019

doesn’t need double coats

this has a real big brush compared to other nail polish brushes, which really makes it quicker. The formula itself it more on the thick side which does make it no need for second coat!

August 09, 2019
    Manche, France

A great nail polish

I love this nail polish. They have fabulous shades for every occasion and it really is hard as nails. It takes a lot to chip this polish - tough and strong but yet it wipes away easily with any nail polish remover. I love it

July 14, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

I like it!

I've just started using this brand of nail varnish and I like it. Lovely bright colours and lasts a long time. I would reccommend this nail polish to friends

July 09, 2019

Great value

A must have product! I have every colour in this product and am always looking for new ones. I've used this brand for years and would recommend to everyone from professional use to personal use. The colours are bright and vibrant. The application is smooth and dries quickly.

July 03, 2019

A tried-and-true staple

I've been using these polishes for my at home pedicures for years and can vouch for their value and great price-point. Although I wish they updated the colours more often, I for the most part enjoy the selection of bright colours in the summer! MORE NUDES AND TRENDING SHADES PLEASE!