Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish Reviews

Xtreme Strength + Shine will match your manicure to your mood! Fun, trendy shadeswith an easy grip, easy glide brush designed for complete control.
Available in 30 of the hottest, most wanted shades.
Special

October 16, 2019

Nailed it!

I love sally Hanson nail polish, it dries fast and I find that it doesn’t chip as fast as cheaper brands. I love that it’s available in many colours. Will always buy this brand!

August 29, 2019

doesn’t need double coats

this has a real big brush compared to other nail polish brushes, which really makes it quicker. The formula itself it more on the thick side which does make it no need for second coat!

August 09, 2019
    Manche, France

A great nail polish

I love this nail polish. They have fabulous shades for every occasion and it really is hard as nails. It takes a lot to chip this polish - tough and strong but yet it wipes away easily with any nail polish remover. I love it

July 14, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

I like it!

I've just started using this brand of nail varnish and I like it. Lovely bright colours and lasts a long time. I would reccommend this nail polish to friends

July 09, 2019

Great value

A must have product! I have every colour in this product and am always looking for new ones. I've used this brand for years and would recommend to everyone from professional use to personal use. The colours are bright and vibrant. The application is smooth and dries quickly.

July 03, 2019

A tried-and-true staple

I've been using these polishes for my at home pedicures for years and can vouch for their value and great price-point. Although I wish they updated the colours more often, I for the most part enjoy the selection of bright colours in the summer! MORE NUDES AND TRENDING SHADES PLEASE!

June 25, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Love the variety of colours!

I have a few different shades of this brand and I like them. The polish goes on nicely without clumping. It’s always priced well and I love the variety of colours to choose from!

May 30, 2019

Great product!

Great thing about this product is it comes in a variety of colors and the pigment is awesome, it only takes two coats and stays on for a few days before chipping! And you can get them at the dollarama

May 01, 2019

Great for the price

I change my nail design on a weekly basis and this is over of my favorite brands. The price is low but the color selection is amazing. With the right top coat it will last for at least two weeks.

April 28, 2019

One of the best

I have tried so many different nail
    Polished from high end to dollar store and this polish lasts the longest. Easy to apply, love the brush perfect thickness and you don’t need 100 coats