Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish Reviews

Xtreme Strength + Shine will match your manicure to your mood! Fun, trendy shadeswith an easy grip, easy glide brush designed for complete control.
Available in 30 of the hottest, most wanted shades.
Special

March 10, 2020

Great color

went searching for nail polish the other day and came across this brand at Wal-Mart, I loved all the colors, and bought 2 bottles, a pink and a blue. I agree with all the previous posts, I only need 1 coat to get the full color, which is unusual for most nail polishes! Sally Hansen has always been my mothers favorite but now there are some more hip/trendy younger colors! I just wish I was allowed to wear nail polish at work!

3.2/5

March 10, 2020
    Virginia, United States

It is okay

This polish is okay for a short term wear. I have a few, and tend to reach for some of my other brands first. The polish tends to chip after a short while of wear. They are however have a fun line of funky colors. For a low cost product, it is okay.

February 01, 2020

Great product for the price!

You definitely get what you pay for. These polishes are great for the price point. However, they take forever to dry on the nails, chip easily, and the bottle tends to go bad after a few short months. However, the polish looks pretty when first applied!

January 26, 2020

Great array of colors

Sally Hansen nail color is great. I love all the colours, the polish goes on smoothly. The polish dries very quickly, and dries hard, I will recommend to others and buy again.

2.0/5

January 23, 2020

Waste of money

Only good thing about this nail polish line is that there are sooo many colour options. Otherwise, the colour starts chipping off of my nails within a couple days. Poor quality but if you can deal with repainting all the time the price isn’t expensive.

January 05, 2020

Not for me

I’ve tried multiple colours from Sally Hansen Hard as Nails . They start chipping within two days . They do have a lot of colours. But it’s not for me. I’ll stick to better brands .

January 05, 2020

Great for the price

I love that these polishes come in so many colours and are great quality for the price point. I have purchased several and they have been great for coloring my nails and taking it off with ease and no stains

December 18, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Beauty nails

The price point of this polish is great. I gave it a try and was not disappointed. I bought a few different colors and was happy with them. The polish goes on great, dried fast and lasts a long time without chipping or peeling.

December 10, 2019

Cheap and Fierce!

SALLY HANSEN HARD AS NAILS XTREME WEAR NAIL POLISH is your polish when you are, like myself, unemployed, but still have to look your best. I tried 7 shades of this very brand and i confirm that it stays on your nails without chipping for solid 4 days. If you have $5.00 (including taxes) - you buy bottle of Sally Hansen and enjoy having pretty hands for 4 days, if you have $30.00 (pay cash)-you go for standard shellac manicure to my good friends at Daisy's. Both ways you will feel good. You are on Team Natali from now on.

October 16, 2019

Nailed it!

I love sally Hanson nail polish, it dries fast and I find that it doesn’t chip as fast as cheaper brands. I love that it’s available in many colours. Will always buy this brand!