Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish Reviews

Xtreme Strength + Shine will match your manicure to your mood! Fun, trendy shadeswith an easy grip, easy glide brush designed for complete control.
Available in 30 of the hottest, most wanted shades.
Special

February 04, 2019

Cheap, pigmented and dries fast.

This nailpolish is my go to. It chips and crackles a little faster than some polishes, but the stuff dries in under a minute and rarely needs more than a coat or two. The payoff and price are so awesome, I'm willing to touch a chip up once and a while. They also come in every color imaginable, and I can't argue with that.

January 15, 2019

This is my go too nail polish

This is one of my favourite nail polish collections, they have almost every color your will need for ur mood or the outfit you are wearing. I might at least like 50 bottles. It last a long time on the and nail and is a strong nails polish, and once applied it does like it says and drys pretty fast.

December 27, 2018

Its a good value

This nail polish is a good value. I love the colours they offer. Nail polish chips really easy for me and I found this one did not ship as fast as other nail polish I have worn.

December 01, 2018

Great option

This is one of my favourite drug store brand nail polishes. It is very affordable about 30% of the price of OPI, Essie? Etc. It goes on so smoothly and dries quite quickly. Definitely recommend you give this a go!

October 30, 2018

I have almost the entire collection to this. Sally Hansen never fails to disappoint me . Their polishes always stay on my nails even when I'm doing the dishes. It doesn't chip. Highly recommended.

October 23, 2018

I love this nail polish

This is a great nail polish. so many wonderful colors. Budget friendly, long lasting and doesn't chip easily. I bought a few of these in various colors. Quite happy.

October 09, 2018

je le rachèterais !

Pour le prix, le produit ne m'a aucunement déçu! Il tient très bien lorsqu'il est appliqué correctement.
    À racheter dans les diverse teintes! :)

September 28, 2018

BEST NAIL POLISH EVER!

I been using this brand of nail polish, and only this brand of nail polish for YEARS! it's the only one that does't chip right away. you're able to get salon quality nail polish anyway.

September 27, 2018

Love it!

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish is extremely tough and I love it, it is gentle on my nails but it does not chip right away like other nail polishes do!

August 26, 2018

Good

I have gone through so many nail polishes that come off and chip within a day. This polish last awhile on me! However, I find if you let it sit too long in your closet it ruins it!