Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 1563 in Nail Polish

Xtreme Strength + Shine will match your manicure to your mood! Fun, trendy shadeswith an easy grip, easy glide brush designed for complete control.
Available in 30 of the hottest, most wanted shades.
Special

July 14, 2017

Great bang for your buck!

Getting your nails done often can be quite expensive. Spending a few bucks on these at my local walmart is worth it! they have a variety of colours and with a great top coat you have a mani/pedi that will last for more than a week!

July 11, 2017

Great colours for competitive prices!

Before I went cruelty-free, I had a huge collection of this nail polish in different colours. I wouldn't necessarily say that it lasted much longer than any other nail polish I own, but compared to the prices of others that had similar colours, it was definitely competitive. If you apply a based coat, at least 2 layers of colour, and then a top coat, I'd say you'll get a good week maximum out of this before noticeable chipping happens.

July 10, 2017

Love it!!

This polish is great! I can evenly paint my nails. It dries quickly. It lasts 4-5 days. Does not really chip. The colour selection is super cute. I like using the glitter ones as a top coat. Super affordable!

June 20, 2017

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish

This is the best nail polish ever that offers the most selection when it comes to color! It dries extremely fast and lasts for days. It's the cheapest available at the drugstore yet the best one out of them all. I have never been disappointed and grab new colors every few months.

June 13, 2017

great polish

I have this nail polish in a ton of different colors and I love them all. I find that the wear is great and it doesn't chip very easily. The colors are great, bright and saturated and its a great quality product for a reasonable price.

June 10, 2017

I have this nail polish in hot pink and I think I am on my 2nd or 3rd bottle. I love this stuff, the polish stays on my nails and doesn't chip as easily as other brands. In fact, I am sure I get more than a week out of coat without any chipping and I don't wear a clear topcoat on top either. I find that it dries quickly and isn't tacky, it takes a bit of pressure and a bit more remover to completely get the polish off my nails though, and sometimes it bleeds a bit when removing, other than that this polish is perfect, its definitely "Xtreme"!

June 02, 2017

I have this in pink and I love it. Very bright pretty colour that doesn't chip. I love Sally Hanson ... Usually good nail polish and at a decent price

June 02, 2017

I love this nail polish. Dries quickly, many colours to choose from and applies wonderfully. It is also a great price and one bottle lasts a long time. It is good quality. This polish also lasts a long time and requires only two coats. I do not usually use a top coat and this polish dries very shiny.

June 01, 2017

I have always liked Sally Hansen products. I find their prices are really good. They have a good selection
    of nail polish. If I don't use a top coat, I find it chips easier, but , it's no big deal for me. I usually use a top coat, but not always.
    I like the color selections.

May 30, 2017

These are so awesome for the price! I actually like these overall (formula, brush, price point) better than pretty much all of Sally Hansen's more expensive offerings. The only drawback is the color selection isn't as great as say, Complete Salon Manicure and Color Therapy. They can be a little hit/miss, but mostly they're good and I can't complain at the low price.

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Nivea Creme

Cadbury Mini Eggs

Kinder Surprise

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Coca-Cola Classic

RogerRoo added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise