Avon super extend precise liquid eyeliner Reviews
#310 in Eye Liner

0.5/5

July 24, 2017

Not worth it

This product dries up in the pen too quickly. I have ordered 2 and the second one I received was dried up when i opened it. Its also not too dark after being applied. I personally don't like this eye liner at all

March 23, 2017

I've tried many different kinds of felt tip eyeliners and this has been the best so far. Dries well, doesn't smear or crack over the day, and lasts a long time. Not to mention, it's really easy to apply and easy to fix any mistakes you may make.

February 27, 2017

I find this eyeliner stays on all day and doesn't end up transferring to that lovely spot below my eyebrow. I love how long lasting it is as well as how dark it goes on with one swipe.

2.8/5

January 16, 2017

This eyeliner has a really good formula I just find that the tip is too bendy and you don't get a nice line because you have to push too hard and it makes a mess.

January 19, 2016

This liquid eyeliner is worth every penny. I did buy this product on sale but would happily pay full price for it. This goes on so well without much pressure you can have such a thin line or a nice thick line without bleeding and it stays exactly where I put it so why not go fancy? Please make a waterproof if you don't already have one!