Avon SuperSHOCK waterproof mascara

Avon SuperSHOCK waterproof mascara Reviews

Ranked #762 out of 943 in Mascara

May 28, 2017

Mascara is one of those products that when you find a good one - you don't switch and this is it for me. I never worry if I have black under my eyes or if I have teary eyes if my mascara is running down my face. I love how defined it make any lashes and I would never change this must have item!

February 14, 2016

its great i love it, everyone should try it, its a must have, and looks great on you, and the best thing ever made................................................

November 07, 2011

The absolute best waterproof mascara, period. It is very effective and doesn't run at all. Tried it at a wedding and wasn't left with streaked cheeks.Would reccomend this to anyone. Hard to clean off though!

May 13, 2010

I'm really picky when it comes to mascara, and we've been having some really wet weather, and i thought I'd try this waterproof formula that's new. Well I really like it. It goes on easily, and doesn't clump, and I don't have to worry about doing more than one coat to have it actually make a difference. I was really impressed.