Baby Brezza Formula Pro Reviews

January 22, 2019

I love my Baby Breeza!

This product is a godsend! Honestly, it saves so much time, it is easy to use, clean, and it makes a bottle in seconds. I love it!!! This was not out with my first child and it was very time consuming making bottles, waiting for the water to cool down, and the feeding process was much longer. Thankfully, I discovered this amazing product that I recommend to everyone!

January 22, 2019

Best Gadget EVER!!

This is hands down the best thing I own - saves tons of time (and counter space!)! Takes the guess work out of making bottles for your little one and is so quick and easy. A must have if your formula feeding.

January 02, 2019

A must have for formula fed babies!

Received the baby brezza as a baby shower gift and it was by far our favourite present! Once our little one started on powder formula this machine was a life saver. Makes a perfect temperature, well mixed bottle in less than 30 seconds. Great for middle of the night feeds for the sleep deprived parents!

November 02, 2018

One of my favorite baby purchases

I received this product as a gift and it has made my life so much easier. It took awhile for me to find the right plates so that the formula water ratio was right. There is a book that tells you what size plate to use for different formulas. It is so easy to use once set up. All you to do is put the bottle underneath machine and push the corresponding button of how many ounces you would like it to make. Ready in a matter of seconds and it is warm. my favorite thing is I get baby up, walk to machine, push button and bottle is ready. Baby happy!

October 28, 2018

This product is a huge time saver!

We were gifted the Baby Brezza Formula Pro and it’s been an awesome addition. The quality has been great so far and it saves us so much time making a bottle. You basically hit one button and the correct amount/temperature is done for you. The only downside is it has to be cleaned quite regularity and it won’t let you make a bottle unless you’ve done so, which can be inconvenient with a screaming baby. However we just try and wash after every couple uses so it doesn’t do this.

October 11, 2018

If you have a baby that drinks formula then you need this!

When my newborn stopped breastfeeding & switched to formula, making bottles was a nightmare! Either your boiling water all the time and prepping bottles or your trying to make a bottle fast enough for your screaming baby. Stress no more I assure you! This beautiful machinery makes the PERFECT bottle every single time in like seconds! No more mixing. No more boiling. Just press that button, set your ounces desired and BOOM! Happy baby = happy family!

September 17, 2018

Expensive but worth it!

Great at making bottles in the middle of the night and saves us the hassle of measuring the formula every time to mix it. No clumps and the bottle is at a great temperature for the baby!

September 14, 2018

Instant baby bottle

Product is easy to use and can make baby bottles fast and warm. The only down side is when the formula gets jammed or stuck. You have to empty everything and take it apart and then wash/dry it.

August 08, 2018

Total Life Saver.

When adding things to my registry, I could not justify myself or anyone else buying this for me... Plus, I had planned to breastfeed. It was way to expensive and I thought "seriously, who needs this? Just warm a bottle with hot water".......... So I did warm bottles, in a cup, with hot water... for about 2 weeks. Then I bought a bottle warmer. The bottle warmer was no better than the boiled hot water.... and at 3am with a baby screaming in your ear you need something faster.

Finally when baby as a month old I caved and bought the babyBrezza...... OMG, they should seriously send new moms home from the hospital with these. I love it. Baby is quickly fed and happy.

Only thing I did not like at first - it gets gunked up fast but if you clean it regularly (I clean it weekly), you wont have any problems with it!

August 06, 2018

LIFE SAVER!

After 2 months of having my daughter constantly SCREAMING at me while trying to warm her bottles I finally caved and bought the brezza. I am sooooo glad I did! Makes feeding time so much easier I can’t give it enough thumbs up! The machine is SUPER easy to dissassemble to clean and very easy to set back up. The water is warmed to just the right temperature and mixes the formula as it’s dispensing seamlessly! The only negative thing I can say about this machine is that the filter gets clogged way too often but that’s to be expected when formula and water mix and then it sits and hardens! Will definitely be holding on to this machine for the next babe!