Baby Brezza Formula Pro Reviews

November 02, 2018

One of my favorite baby purchases

I received this product as a gift and it has made my life so much easier. It took awhile for me to find the right plates so that the formula water ratio was right. There is a book that tells you what size plate to use for different formulas. It is so easy to use once set up. All you to do is put the bottle underneath machine and push the corresponding button of how many ounces you would like it to make. Ready in a matter of seconds and it is warm. my favorite thing is I get baby up, walk to machine, push button and bottle is ready. Baby happy!

October 28, 2018

This product is a huge time saver!

We were gifted the Baby Brezza Formula Pro and it’s been an awesome addition. The quality has been great so far and it saves us so much time making a bottle. You basically hit one button and the correct amount/temperature is done for you. The only downside is it has to be cleaned quite regularity and it won’t let you make a bottle unless you’ve done so, which can be inconvenient with a screaming baby. However we just try and wash after every couple uses so it doesn’t do this.

October 11, 2018

If you have a baby that drinks formula then you need this!

When my newborn stopped breastfeeding & switched to formula, making bottles was a nightmare! Either your boiling water all the time and prepping bottles or your trying to make a bottle fast enough for your screaming baby. Stress no more I assure you! This beautiful machinery makes the PERFECT bottle every single time in like seconds! No more mixing. No more boiling. Just press that button, set your ounces desired and BOOM! Happy baby = happy family!

September 17, 2018

Expensive but worth it!

Great at making bottles in the middle of the night and saves us the hassle of measuring the formula every time to mix it. No clumps and the bottle is at a great temperature for the baby!

September 14, 2018

Instant baby bottle

Product is easy to use and can make baby bottles fast and warm. The only down side is when the formula gets jammed or stuck. You have to empty everything and take it apart and then wash/dry it.

August 08, 2018

Total Life Saver.

When adding things to my registry, I could not justify myself or anyone else buying this for me... Plus, I had planned to breastfeed. It was way to expensive and I thought "seriously, who needs this? Just warm a bottle with hot water".......... So I did warm bottles, in a cup, with hot water... for about 2 weeks. Then I bought a bottle warmer. The bottle warmer was no better than the boiled hot water.... and at 3am with a baby screaming in your ear you need something faster.

Finally when baby as a month old I caved and bought the babyBrezza...... OMG, they should seriously send new moms home from the hospital with these. I love it. Baby is quickly fed and happy.

Only thing I did not like at first - it gets gunked up fast but if you clean it regularly (I clean it weekly), you wont have any problems with it!

August 06, 2018

LIFE SAVER!

After 2 months of having my daughter constantly SCREAMING at me while trying to warm her bottles I finally caved and bought the brezza. I am sooooo glad I did! Makes feeding time so much easier I can’t give it enough thumbs up! The machine is SUPER easy to dissassemble to clean and very easy to set back up. The water is warmed to just the right temperature and mixes the formula as it’s dispensing seamlessly! The only negative thing I can say about this machine is that the filter gets clogged way too often but that’s to be expected when formula and water mix and then it sits and hardens! Will definitely be holding on to this machine for the next babe!

July 21, 2018

Every new mom needs this!

Every mom need this because Breast is best but not always for every baby, feed is best this makes 3 am feeds so easy, dad can use it, grandpa and grandma baby sitting can use it, this is the number 1 to ask for at baby showers or to get for a mom to be.

July 15, 2018

Baby brezza formula pro

I absolutley loved the baby brezza formula pro. Its very convient. I didnt have to spend time premaking bottles, When my daughter was hungry alls i had to do is select the amount of formula for her bottle and push a button. It makes the bottle room tempature. I would reccommend this to any mom who is formula feeding.

July 11, 2018

Love it

So I have this baby Breeza and I could not complain this is amazing specially for moms that are constantly on the go you know that you don’t want to get up it’s easy it’s just like coffee maker and you could not get any better than this I also have the baby Breeza will you make your own food and that one is fantastic I am I’m a busy mom I am kind of in a go cleaning my house making dinner is making my long lunches for my husband cleaning feeding my dogs I’m constantly busy so when my baby is hungry I literally just press the screen button and it makes 2 mL 4 mL 6 mL 8 mL or 10 mL or goes announces is the same thing I will eventually do the same I know that it’s a little over the price range for some people that can’t afford it but if you do not breast-feed and set of making a bottle by this this does it for you add the formula on the top and you just press a button and go I honestly don’t breast-feed and I bought this product for $210 and I could not complain it was well worth the money I love spending money that will give me great quality