Baby Ddrops Liquid Vitamin D3 Reviews

Ranked #348 out of 480 in Baby Miscellaneous

July 11, 2017

Got it for my baby shower. Started giving my baby as soon as we brought her home. It's so easy to use. All you need is one drop. On the nipple, either your own or bottle or even your finger and that's it. As my baby got older I just dropped it directly on her tongue. It's tasteless so baby did not fuss. Vitamin D is so important for babies, especially in Canada so I highly recommend this, good quality.

May 28, 2017

On m'a prescrit ce produit lorsque je suis sortie de l'hôpital pour chacun de mes enfants. Recommandé par le pédiatre, pour que l'enfant à son complément de vitamine D supplémentaire lorsque l'enfant est allaité. Le produit est simple et facile à utiliser. Il ne sort qu'une goutte à la fois.

May 28, 2017

La seule chose que le bebe allaiter a de besoin c la vitamine d
    Elle est facile a utiliser ...une goutte sur la bouteille,dans la cuillere ou sur le seins et c faite bebe a sa vitamine!

April 11, 2017

I discovered these Baby D Drops/ Vitamin d Drops for babies and I'm glad I did. It's great for babies that are breastfed. One drop on clean finger to baby's mouth. And they will get their daily Vitamin D which is excellent for their bone developement. It's is very necessary for them. I highly reccommend this drop it's great and essential for babies who are breastfed.

March 05, 2017

C'est un bon produit de vitamine liquide pour bébé. C'est facile de faire tomber une goutte sur le biberon ou sur le doigt pour ensuite le donner a votre bébé. En une seule goutte votre bébé auras les vitamines qu'il a besoin.

June 13, 2015

Vitamin d is such an important thing for kids to be taking all year not just the winter. These drops are great one is all you need. There is no taste so your child doesnt even know its there. I put it in their milk when they were babies and then eventually into their cereal or yogurt as they got older. Good price and haven't had any issues with this product.

May 26, 2015

I'm breastfeeding and I know how important a vitamin D supplement is to my LO. I had seen these in the stores and was looking forward to trying them. I wanted to like these but sadly I didn't.

I got a sample from my Doctor to try and I found them to be a nuisance. The drop took too long to come out and when it did it ran very quickly. My LO didn't have the patience to wait for me to apply it to my breast. I tried it on a pacifier and although that was slightly easier I still found it to be more troublesome than it was worth.

I much prefer the liquid vitamin D that you dispense with an oral syringe.

I think this product would be better suited to a bottle fed baby. It seems like it would be easier to add it directly to a bottle opposed to your nipple or a pacifier.

February 06, 2015

Great liquid vitamin for babies. You want to make sure your baby gets all the vitamin intake it needs. These drops are affordable and require only a drop. Great product.

January 26, 2015

good product. our doctor told us to start using this once our son turned 1 and was drinking 3% milk. we use 1ml a day into his bottle before bed.

August 28, 2014

For me, this product is good for my little one as a food supplement while breast feeding. Just need to take one drop to the bottle of milk, or food and that's it. Very easy!

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

yummygood earned the Food & Drink Guru badge