Baby I Love You Bassinet

Baby I Love You Bassinet Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 139 in Bassinets

May 23, 2017

J'ai utilisé ce berceau pour mon deuxième enfant jusqu'à l'âge de 3 mois. Il était à la bonne hauteur de mon lit donc je pouvais juste me tourner la tête pour voir ce qu'il faisait avec les petits trous d'aération qui se trouvait sur le côté du berceau. C'était pratique aussi d'avoir un espace de rangement en dessous du berceau. Je pouvais ranger toutes les choses dont j'avais besoin. Il était aussi efficace d'avoir l'option de pouvoir balancer le berceau ou de le laisser stable. Mon enfant avait beaucoup de place et n'était pas du tout coincé. Toutefefois, je trouvais que le petit matelas était assez mince et je devais ajouter des couvertures en dessous du matelas pour qu'il soit plus confortable. Mais sinon j'ai bien aimé ce produit.

May 09, 2017

The exact same Bassinet I used for my daughter until she was almost 4 months old then she was too big for it and she went straight to the crib and her own bedroom. Did not take up a lot of space at all. Storage compartments are soo handy for Bum changes and feeding supplies while in the same room. Mobile overtop is super cute, the entire bassinet matched and easy to assemble. It came with a extension to put on, vibrates, musical lullabyes, nature sounds and nightlight. I didnt see the point in this other than the music but I had a music box already. Got it for a great price. Cant wait to use it for my next child.

May 08, 2017

We recently bought this bassinet at babies r us for a great deal and it was worth every penny. it have a convenient storage plus comfortable space for baby to sleep. it was very easy to set up i did it on my own with my 6 year old. we love it

July 11, 2016

This bassinet was great. We used it for my son in our bedroom until he was 3 months old. We don't have a lot of extra space in our bedroom and it fit no problem. It looks like a typical bassinet but has a cute blue and green elephant pattern with little elephants having from the top for baby to look at. There is an adjustable hood/visor. I always kept it up since our room is very bright in the mornings. It has a storage area that ties into the bottom which I stored extra sheets and waterproof liner. The mattress is a good balance of firm and comfy and is waterproof. The sheet fits perfectly and can be easily taken off to wash. It has wheels that can be folded up if you aren't using them and can rock side to side. I really liked that the sides have mesh sections at the level of baby's face. That made me feel comforted knowing that if his face somehow got pushed against the sides he would still be able to breathe.