Baby Mum-Mum Original Selected Superior Rice Rusks Reviews
Ranked #68 in Baby Food

A gluten free baked rice teething biscuit for babies, Baby Mum-Mum rice rusks are the ideal "first snack" because of their great taste, wholesome ingredients and nutritional value.

May 30, 2017

We have purchased baby mum mum snacks many times while my son was starting to have solid foods. He enjoyed this snack and was easy enough for him to eat independently! We love the variety of options from this company as well!

May 30, 2017

These snacks are great for babies! My 5 month old loves them and I love seeing her enjoying the taste as well as the fun in learning to self feed. I've even had my daughter try the flavoured ones and they are a hit. Love that they are non-gmo, gluten free, dissolve instantly to avoid choking, preservative free and no added sugars or salts!

May 28, 2017

My little one loves back yard num nums, I like that they have a selection of flavors and they have graduates with the toddler num nums, healthy and a great snack

May 28, 2017

My daughter loved these when she was a baby and so did my neice. It's perfect size and shape for little hands to hold and easily dissolves in the mouth so there is no choking hazard. It's a perfect snack between meals; I recommend to every parent

May 15, 2017

My son love these rice rusk since he was a baby and he is already 3 years old and he still crazy over it. Well he actually love all the flavour. It's easy to chew and very light on stomach. We tried giving him toddler mum-mum but he prefer this one better!

April 19, 2017

My granddaughter just loves these ,I like them cause there is no mess with this snacks ,there individually packaged in the box ,there easy for baby to hold and eat great for gums as well ,teething babies love these!

April 18, 2017

This use to be one of my daughters favorite snacks she doesn't really eat them anymore but they come in different flavors you can get them in any baby sections at the grocery store and the Dollerstore.

August 27, 2016

I bought this as a snack for my baby when she's 7 months old based on my friend's recommendation and my little one loves it. It's easy for baby to grab which is definitely a plus for encouraging self-feeding. I love that there is no artificial flavour added and is easily dissolved. Now my baby is 19 months old and she found these biscuits a bit too bland so I will switch her to more flavourful toddler mum mum or other brand.

April 21, 2016

These were one of the first things that I gave my son to munch in by himself and at first he really did enjoy these but I feel like he quickly got over them and wanted something with a little more flavor. These are defiantly great to start off with because they do get soggy and easy to eat almost immediately.

October 25, 2015

Although these aren't as "mess free" as they claim, they are really convenient. Because they dissolve in the baby's mouth there is no worry about choking. They are a good way to encourage a child to learn to feed herself.