Baby Mum-Mum Original Selected Superior Rice Rusks Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 136 in Baby Food

A gluten free baked rice teething biscuit for babies, Baby Mum-Mum rice rusks are the ideal "first snack" because of their great taste, wholesome ingredients and nutritional value.

May 15, 2017

My son love these rice rusk since he was a baby and he is already 3 years old and he still crazy over it. Well he actually love all the flavour. It's easy to chew and very light on stomach. We tried giving him toddler mum-mum but he prefer this one better!

April 19, 2017

My granddaughter just loves these ,I like them cause there is no mess with this snacks ,there individually packaged in the box ,there easy for baby to hold and eat great for gums as well ,teething babies love these!

April 18, 2017

This use to be one of my daughters favorite snacks she doesn't really eat them anymore but they come in different flavors you can get them in any baby sections at the grocery store and the Dollerstore.

August 27, 2016

I bought this as a snack for my baby when she's 7 months old based on my friend's recommendation and my little one loves it. It's easy for baby to grab which is definitely a plus for encouraging self-feeding. I love that there is no artificial flavour added and is easily dissolved. Now my baby is 19 months old and she found these biscuits a bit too bland so I will switch her to more flavourful toddler mum mum or other brand.

April 21, 2016

These were one of the first things that I gave my son to munch in by himself and at first he really did enjoy these but I feel like he quickly got over them and wanted something with a little more flavor. These are defiantly great to start off with because they do get soggy and easy to eat almost immediately.

October 25, 2015

Although these aren't as "mess free" as they claim, they are really convenient. Because they dissolve in the baby's mouth there is no worry about choking. They are a good way to encourage a child to learn to feed herself.

September 08, 2015

My first daughter loved these and I'm sure next will as well. I loved having these things in my purse as they are so light, don't take up much space and my daughter would eat them like candy. She especially love the strawberry ones. A treat I would give to all my babies.

September 08, 2015

I gave these snacks to my 5 month old baby as he's ready for solids. I ripped them into little pieces and watch my baby eat it. They dispense dissolve very easily and baby enjoys them. Eating them in moderation is the key. I give him a less than half a cracker each time

1.5/5

July 30, 2015

Not impressed with baby mum-mum. They have way too much sodium in them for babies compared to other similar products. And they do not dissolve easy. My 11 month old when trying them gagged and almost choked on a piece of it.

March 09, 2015

These are great for babies and young toddlers. They can hold them in their hands and they dissolve easily in their mouths without making too much of a mess. I don't mind giving them to my kids in the car because they are not sticky!

What age?

Favourite actors/actresses?

tracy1963 added a new review for
    Epsom Salts

Wish shopping app

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic
    sugar bear hair vitamins