Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Chamomile Verbena Reviews

Thick, soft, instant-foam gently cleanses from head to toe and rinses clean, leaving your baby’s hair and skin soft and nourished. Non allergenic, tear-free, and pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or synthetic fragrances.

Shampooing et nettoyant corporel à la camomille et verveine. Hypoallergénique, moussant, sans larmes, et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum de synthèse.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Daily Moisturizer

Works well. Smells good.

My son loves this product. He wants to use it every single time he is in the bath or shower. If it helps get the little guy in the bath, I'm all for it!

Good for dry skin

Got these Babyganics baby shower wash for free with Family Rated. My daughter has dry skin and this bath wash helps prevent her skin from itching. The wash has calming chamomile. I would buy again!

Great wash

We dont have a baby but my 4yo loved that one product could wash both hair and body. The scent is mild and nice. Not overwhelming and did not compete with other products. It's a nice gentle soap. The pump is sturdy but easy to use. My daughter did it herself without it falling over. We did have to followup with a detangler but that is hardly a complaint.

Lovely scent

I received this product complimentary as part of the Family Rated review club. I liked this soap as it was an effective body wash and shampoo. It did not foam up too much which I liked. It was gentle and did not notice any skin irritation, the smell was very pleasant as well. I'd say this is a well valued product and would recommend it to friends and family.

Gentle

Thank you family rated for sending me free product for review purposes and I am greatful. I love everything about this product. It’s gentle and free from all harsh and harmful chemicals . It’s so gentle on my sons skin and cleans very well. Doesn’t leave any residue behind. Just one thing I don’t like is the faint smell .

Nice pump

I received this product for free to test out. I’m not personally a huge fan of the scent. I do like the easy use pump that comes in it however. Very convenient vs having a squeeze bottle. Just sits on the side of the tub and doesn’t have to move.

February 18, 2019

I can buy it if the price is worth

I like to know that it is organic, and the feeling on the skin is very good, but I noticed that I have to use more product during the shower. I would say I will buy to use on the body but not as a shampoo.

I would buy this again

This product was great for both my kids. He scent was light and enjoyable. Both my kids and husband said they liked the smell!! Nice lather and felt.like it cleaned well. I like that there is little chemicals that I'm putting on my kids body.

Lovely scent!

I loved the smell of this product so much that I ended up using it for myself. It cleans adult hair very well! But because of those reasons I hesitate to recommend using this on a baby. Babies don't need that much cleanser in a product. And I'd rather use a non-scented product on my baby.

February 17, 2019

Good shampoo

I used this shampoo/ body wash on both my kids, 18months and 6. My 6 year old has sensitive and dry skin, especially in the winter. The scent was ok, mild but can't say that I loved it. It seemed to clean them well without leaving a residue. I had to stop using it on my youngest for an unrelated skin condition, but I want to try it again shortly once it's healed.