Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Chamomile Verbena Reviews

Thick, soft, instant-foam gently cleanses from head to toe and rinses clean, leaving your baby’s hair and skin soft and nourished. Non allergenic, tear-free, and pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or synthetic fragrances.

Shampooing et nettoyant corporel à la camomille et verveine. Hypoallergénique, moussant, sans larmes, et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum de synthèse.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Daily Moisturizer

Works Wonders

Both my girls enjoy using this product. We all loved the smell. The product made good bubbles and lathered really well. This is a product we would buy again as it did the trick.

You'll enjoy bath time

This stuff smells amazing. I've only used it as a body wash and not as shampoo. It has a nice lather and baby comes out nice and clean. I don't know if I like that it doubles as a shampoo but we'll see.

Great product!

I loved this product. I liked that it was a shampoo and body wash. It smells great and was very soft on the skin. I would highly recommend this product!

Gentle and effective

I got this gentle and effective hair and body wash for free through family rated club. This stuff really gets the job done. My girls are not fans of getting their hair washed but this made it fun for them as its foaming. It doesnt hurt their eyes and it makes their hair shiny and manageable.
    As a body wash it doesnt irritate their skin and does a good job getting them clean

I Would definitely recommend this product to friends an family!!

Gentle and tear free

My 1 year old loves the fact that this stuff doesn’t hurt his eyes. It’s gentle and smells amazing. The ingredients are so natural. My son suffers from eczema and this shampoo/wash doesn’t aggravate it.

Lovely mild shampoo/body wash

I used this on my child as she has sensitivities to some shampoos. Felt it did a great job in cleansing without being too harsh on the scalp/skin.
    I'm not sure what the pricepoint is, which would be the determining factor as to whether or not I would purchase.

Perfect for sensitive skin

I have two little ones under 4 and this was a perfect body wash for them! They have sensitive skin that always seems to be a bit more agitated with the dry winter air. Not only does it have a wonderful scent but it was very gentle on their skin. Although this is a bit more expensive than our usual brand I will be making it a staple in our home!

Great product

This smells nice, works great to wash babies hair without over drying skin. The scent is refreshing. Great on sensitive skin.
    I am happy I received the chance to try this product, and will definitely purchase it again in the future.

New favourite baby wash

I love love love this wash. The slight chamomile smell it leaves on baby is absolutely wonderful, it gave baby a squeaky clean clean with a wonderful smell and not only did it clean all her little parts well it also left her hair nice and clean. I loved that this was a foaming soap too.

Amazing product

This by far was my favourite product out of the 3 I tired:) my son usually dislikes his hair washed as he says it bothers his eyes but with this product he hasn’t complained yet. His hair was left silky smooth and easy to brush and being a body wash to wax an added extra. I will be a lifetime buyer of all these products