• BaByliss Pro Argan oil

BaByliss Pro Argan oil Reviews

Ranked #511 out of 2546 in Hair Care

July 11, 2017

Amazing

One of the best hair products I have ever used. Its absolutely fantastic. It only needs a couple of drops to your hair and it works wonder. My hair is super shinny and smooth without weighing down of feeling super oily.

October 04, 2016

Use after the shower when your hair is damp, leaves it silky, shiney and smooths fly aways. Ive used this product for over 4 years and I absolutely love it. The shampoo and conditioner is also a MUST TRY! Price is perfect for the quality you get.

July 04, 2016

This oil gives amazing results! It smooth my hair and leaves them very shiny. It has an affordable price and most of all a small bottle lasts a very long time. I will keep buying this product for sure!!

April 19, 2016

I received a deluxe sample of this hair oil, so I'm not sure of the price, although, it has become my favorite, so I will be finding out! A little goes a long way, just need a small bit and it goes on so smoothly, and makes hair feel so silky and shiny, and it smells SO GOOD. Doesnt leave my hair feeling oily or greesy like some oils do

February 08, 2016

As you apply this product to your hair to take a trip down south for a moment. Amazing smell. The oil treatment instanthly absorbs into the hair for smoothness, shine and conditioning and bonus it leaves no aily residue.

Can think what I didn't before this product came into my bathroom...

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath