Balconi Mix Max Snack Cakes Reviews

Ranked #1036 out of 1294 in Snacks

March 15, 2016

I just discovered this sublimely eloquent taste creation...I ate the package in two days. enough said...have them on the top of my shopping list. so good id buy without a coupon for cents off.

March 14, 2016

Sinfully sweet indeed are #Balconi mix snack cakes, the sin is found in the nutritional value, or in this case, lack of. If you can let go of your sensibilities however these are super yummy and for ten in a package priced reasonable! They make a nice lunch snack every blue moon and I love them with a glass of red wine. If you have a sweet tooth and aren't concerned about saturated fats I recommend these and may or may not purchase again.

March 14, 2016

These chocolate covered sponge cake snacks are tasty and satisfy the sweet tooth. You get 10 snacks per box, which is a good amount and the price per box is very affordable. However, their nutritional value isn't that great. They include palm oil and high fructose syrup, so I don't intend on purchasing them very often.

June 06, 2015

Very popular Italian company who specialize in cake confections. It's a delicious sponge cake with a chocolate filling between two layers, then topped with chocolate again. Perfect size. I remember them being in my lunch bag when I was growing up