• Banana Boat Baby Sunblock SPF 60

Banana Boat Baby Sunblock SPF 60 Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 91 in Skin Care

June 18, 2017

It works well

My baby has sensitive skin and this is the brand that had the lightest scent. I know there's been a lot of bad publicity regarding this lotion but I've had no issues with it.
    It's a bit thicker than I would like, but she's not having allergic reactions to it so I'm happy.

May 27, 2017

I buy a few of these every summer to slather on my daycare kids and son. It stays on great and is tear free. I don't need to worry about it sweating into their eyes and it coats well that it last a long time even in water.

April 30, 2017

I trust the Banana Boat brand and always recommend it to parents for their kids. Easy to apply, stays put, and absorbs quickly! I always make sure to reapply after a dip in the pool!!

January 25, 2017

Great for children, babies and adults alike. I love that it is the longest lasting sunscreen I know of, and it even stays on after a dip in the pool or at the beach. We need to protect our skin from the suns harmful rays, and I cannot think of a better product that does it all. For everyone.

January 25, 2017

I purchased the banana boat baby 60spf to use on my face. I have extremely sensitive skin when it comes to products and the sun. I can use this product with about getting any skin irritations. My face stays moisturized and safe from the sun. I can even wear it under makeup.

February 07, 2016

Grwat sunscreen used while in mexico goes on wuth no grease left behind.

February 07, 2016

I packed this sunscreen for the kids for our trip to Cuba. It's great, goes on smoothly, doesn't leave the skin greasy & no sunburns. Great price compared to other brands out there.

3.2/5

February 07, 2016

I have bought this sun screen before and I was happy with it. It prevented a burn and it wasn't too greasy when applied. The price isn't too bad either.

February 07, 2016

I think that this is a decent priced sunscreen considering how expensive sunblock seems to be. I've used so much of this sunscreen probably more than needed but hey better safe than sorry. This lotion goes on really nicely and doesn't leave a greasey feeling, it dries in good. My son has never gotten a sunburn while using this sunscreen. It has a nice scent and it was not irritating to his skin at all. Great product!

January 31, 2016

Love this product. I love the high SPF it provides. It's a little sticky but I don't mind it as long as he's protected.