banrock station pink moscato Reviews

Good - 0

October 03, 2017

Phenomenal

I decided to try this wine on a whim, and I have to say it has become my absolute favourite wine. The flavour is beyond delicious, it is nice and fruity and I can easily drink a few glasses without getting sick of it. It is sweet but not too sweet and it has a different taste than many other moscatos - in a good way.
    If you like moscato, you need to 100% try this wine!!

May 08, 2017

This is my beverage of choice. I love moscatos but this one definitely takes too vote. It's sweet but not too sweet, crisp and light. It is my go to whenever we visit friends. It's a little harder to find outside of summer which is why I stock up when I see it. It's colour is also super cute, very appropriate for a girls night.

May 07, 2017

This is my new favourite wine! If you love sweet, fruity wines you need to try this!

Its very easy to drink, I personally don't find it too sweet, and it is extremely refreshing. I have repurchased this countless times.

Great wine with an affordable price tag!

2.3/5

September 22, 2016

Way too sweet! Be warned that if you are looking for a dry sparkling wine, similar to champagne or a Spanish Cava, this is not close. It worries me when I see it grouped under champagne category in the liquor store without a sweetness code rating. Reminds me of the old baby duck from years ago. Truly a sweet "dessert" wine, not a good aperitif or cocktail hour drink.

March 16, 2016

I'm a huge fan of this wine. It has a great taste and that certain "wine" quality that seems to be able to sweep away all your worries after a long day.

January 26, 2016

This moscato is delicious. Sweet but not too sweet. It is refreshing and is a perfect for a girls night, or just to relax after a stressful day at work