bareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Reviews
#889 in Eye Shadow

Good - 0

March 19, 2017

I work in a kitchen 10 hours a day (and yes I wear makeup). This is the only eye shadow I've found that doesn't sweat off! I'm officially a lifelong bare minerals user!

2.3/5

April 07, 2015

This product is good to use as a primer. The neutral shades can surely suit just about every skin tone. I like that it comes with a small sponge brush and can be applied easily. I did notice that this eyeshadow does not last long if it is used alone (approx. 2 hours). I also question the necessity in having SPF 15 on an eyeshadow when most moisturizers already have built in SPF protection.

November 21, 2014

This is an all in one product for eyes. Amazing! It's a primer, eye shadow,fills fine lines, and have spf protection. What more can you ask for? Oh. when used as a primer your eye shadow last way long. So give it a try.

September 04, 2014

great feel, my eyelids feel great afterwards! the color is buildable and you can make it as dark or keep it as light as you want. you can paint it on with the wand or blend/smudge it to get the consistency/color you want.