3.9/5
Prestige Item
bareMinerals Original Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF15 Reviews

Not only do you get flawless coverage, but you get peace of mind since there are no irritating preservatives, fillers, or binders. It’s makeup so pure you can sleep in it. Even though it looks like a powder, our foundation buffs on like a cream for silky coverage. You control whether you have light or full coverage, or anything in between. Our 100% pure bareMinerals are safe for even the most sensitive skin—even if you have rosacea. They soften fine lines and wrinkles, so all you see is a soft, flawless finish. Another healthy benefit of bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation is right in the name: our natural broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 protection.
Sourced from main website www.bareescentuals.com

March 03, 2021
    New York, United States

Highly recommend!

I absolutely love this powder foundation. It is so light no matter how much you put on. It feels like a second skin. I am a huge fan of light coverage and this is it. It works amazing with my combo/oily skin

December 05, 2020

Great lightweight foundation

Great lightweight foundation at a reasonable price. I have very sensitive skin and this product hasn’t ever caused me to breakout, and it goes on evenly. Definitely recommend.

April 22, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great long-lasting product!!

I have had this bronzer for longer than I can remember- it’s last me that long! It is great for adding overall warmth to my face, and I’ve actually started using it for a brown eyeliner!

April 20, 2020

Breathable + light everyday foundation

I love this Bareminerals mineral foundation. There's only a few key ingredients in this formula, and the coverage I would say is medium (in between tinted moisturizer and full coverage liquid foundations). The formula feels lightweight on the skin, I haven't had any problems with cakiness or any heavy feeling throughout the day. Pairs nicely with their liquid concealer!

March 22, 2020

May fav makeup!

The best full coverage makeup that is actually good for your skin! It lasts all day and doesn’t feel heavy on my face. I don’t feel bad about wearing it for hours because I know the ingredients are great!

March 07, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Good for when I want a natural look

I like that this product allows you to build on coverage. Some days I want a little coverage and others I need more. It works well and I don’t usually need to apply until midday since I have oily skin.

February 21, 2020
    Illinois, United States

holy grail status for those with texture issues

it’s a cult classic for a reason. it is an amazing powder foundation, and i find that it helps make my acne scarring less noticeable which is unheard of for a powder foundation. this foundation is so versatile and can be dewy or matte depending on what you use underneath it. it has good coverage but still allows your skin to shine through and breathe.

February 10, 2020
    United Kingdom

Beautiful powder

I love this powder. It leaves skin looking soft, flawless and natural. It’s a matte finish but with a slight glow to it. I always use it after the barepro liquid foundation. Just make sure you don’t apply to dry skin as it can catch onto it but I find this with all powders.

October 25, 2019

Always my favourite

I love this foundation. I have used it for years in various shades.
    It gives great natural looking colour and is kind to my sensitive skin.
    I have tried other foundations but always come back to this one every time

October 10, 2019
    Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

Great all rounder

I love it because it’s so easy to layer, whether that be with liquid foundation underneath if I want a heavy face of makeup, or just a few layers of this to keep my skin feeling light. Long lasting and good coverage