Bark Thins Reviews
#67 in Chocolate

October 02, 2017

Irrésistibles!!

Je viens de découvrir ces chocolats et ils sont tout simplement sublime!!! Un peu dispendieux mais si vous aimez le chocolat fin, vous deviendrez probablement vite accro comme moi..!

August 23, 2017

Amazing tasting snack

I came across these at my local Foodland and was excited to try them. Great packing that caught my eye immediately and showed me that it was Non GMO. As soon as I got home I opened them and gave everyone a piece. The kids loved them, I loved them, and the husband loved them! They weren't to bitter from the dark chocolate and weren't over done with pretzel. They were a nice random quick snack to grab when you want a piece of chocolate. They were great tasting and well worth the $4.99 I paid.

August 10, 2017

These taste great!

I bought these as a snack on a vacation a week ago and just loved the taste. Natural ingredients but still a tasty treat! Definitely would buy these again!

July 18, 2017

Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Seed with Sea Salt

I love anything dark chocolate, so of-course I wanted to try these when I saw them on the shelf at my grocery store. The taste is superb! It is one of the best tasting chocolate snacks I have had in a long time. Great ingredients and high quality dark chocolate snacks. The sea salt really brings out the flavor in the chocolate, the bark is not too sweet and the pumpkin seeds give it a nice crunch. Very good, I highly recommend it!

July 11, 2017

Awesome treat!

I love the Dark Chocolate, Coconut and Almond barkthins. I usally dont like coconut shavings cause the texture drives me crazy but you really just get the flavour in these pieces of bark. I like to keep mine frozen. I don't usually like dark chocolate either but this dark chocolate is smooth and not bitter which I usually find to be the problem with dark chocolate.

June 23, 2017

This stuff is addicting!!!

I LOVE Bark Thins! I was skeptical at first, but when I tried it I was addicted. Being nut free is huge for me as my husband has nut allergies. So this product was perfect!

May 18, 2017

Costco, I love you for carrying Bark Thins. We plow through a bag of these as a treat often. The nutty and chocolate combo is awesome. Definitely the best bark on the market.

April 21, 2017

Hands down there best chocolate bark I've ever had! It was the perfect mix of sweet and salty. Definitely my new favourite movie snack but highly addictive!

April 17, 2017

The kind I tried was the dark chocolate almond. They were perhaps the most delicious of all the chocolates 8 have ever tried. They have a very nice texture too.

April 06, 2017

These have seriously become my go to snack when I'm craving chocolate. I love the dark chocolate almond and sea salt bark. They're the perfect mix of sweet with a bit of salty from the sea salt. I highly recommend these to anyone who likes dark chocolate ! They're a great snack and a perfect "pick me up" in the middle of the day. Definitely going to have to try some of the other flavours offered! I normally get mine at Costco as the bag sold there is very large and a great price.