Bath & Body Works Be Enchanted Shower Gel
Good

Bath & Body Works Be Enchanted Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #605 out of 1032 in Bath & Body

Iced Pomegranate & Sugared Petals inspires us all.

May 04, 2012

Be Enchanted smells amazing! When I seen the body wash I was excited to try it because I use all the other Be Enchanted things. It lathers really well and makes the bathroom smell amazing. An hour after I washed still could smell Be Enchanted on my skin!!

April 26, 2012

I love "Be Enchanted" anything, the body butter, triple moisture body cream, fragrance mist and the body lotion. So when I picked up the shower gel, I was super excited! I love the lather of this product and the scent lasts a long time on your skin after you step out of the shower. This shower gel leaves your skin feeling moisturized!

December 14, 2011

I am in love with Bath & Body Works new scent "Be Enchanted". It's funny to say but I feel like a princess using this product in the shower! It has notes of iced pomegranate, sugared petals, and creamy musk. Don't let the musk part keep you away, its barely recognizable! I bought this scent in different products for all my friends for christmas!!