Bath and Body Stress Relief Reviews
#14 in Bath & Body

October 01, 2018

Away stress, hellooo calmness

My daughter bought as a x mas gift a year ago and was the best gift ever. I suffer from chronic pain, and this product is my go away retreat in my bath, not only helps my body, and mind relax with the wonderful smell eucalyptus. It makes you sleep like a baby!!!

September 18, 2018

Has a calming effect

I love these products, they smell great and really have a calming effect. I recommend this product to have in your home for people who get stressed out. Smelling these products make me feel relaxed.

August 27, 2018

My all-time favorite for instant relaxation.

My favorite line from B&B;Works. Seriously. I have all the products, including the candle. The smell is incredibly soothing. As a student, I have a lot of anxiety and insomnia and those products really do help me. I now truly believe in the power of aromatherapy. I will buy again and again.

April 26, 2018

It really does work.

I am always on the lookout for products that incorporate stress relief and I found this line of products from Bath and Body works and cant get enough of it! Its so effective, and i notice myself calming down instantly.

April 17, 2018

I can't live without this product

I discovered the aromatherapy set from bath and body works not too long ago and I have loved it ever since. The stress relief is by far my favorite. It has a nice mint smell to it that is not too strong but has enough scent that makes so feel relaxed. The product is also very soft and gentle on the skin.

March 14, 2018

Love the Eucalyptus Fragrance

I recently discovered this product at Bath & Body's Semi Annual Sale and boy! thank God I did. After a rough day at work, I look forward to my shower with the Eucalyptus Stress Relief Body Wash. It reminds me of a brand called village essentials. The soothing scent is beyond amazing.

March 13, 2018

Strong smelling Eucalyptus

I love this product, especially the eucalyptus one! Very soothing scent. A little goes a very long way. I do prefer the bath salts, but the oil is just as good too. Again, very strong scent so if you are sensitive to smells I don't recommend.

This product brings the spa home to you!

2.0/5

March 03, 2018

Not recommended.

I thought this product was going to make my bath like a relaxing spa experience. But it it didn’t. The smell was a bit overwhelming too. I love eucalyptus scent but didn’t find this one to be a good match

February 14, 2018

Perfect ending to any day!

This product adds just the right touch to any bath. It's smell is just right, not to over powering and it helps clear the mind. It's a must have product in any insomniacs arsenal.

February 14, 2018

Love the smell

Love the smell of this product. I also buy them at Christmas for my mother and sister. It you want to have a relaxing bath this product will do that, plus leave your skin soft.