4.1/5
Bath and Body Stress Relief Reviews
#15 in Bath & Body

February 14, 2018

Perfect ending to any day!

This product adds just the right touch to any bath. It's smell is just right, not to over powering and it helps clear the mind. It's a must have product in any insomniacs arsenal.

February 14, 2018

Love the smell

Love the smell of this product. I also buy them at Christmas for my mother and sister. It you want to have a relaxing bath this product will do that, plus leave your skin soft.

January 31, 2018

Sage & Mint stress relief

I enjoy my Bath & Body Works Sage & Mint stress relief body wash. The whole line of essential oil mix is nice. Great scent and the product doesn't leave my skin dry..

2.2/5

January 24, 2018

Good Product But.......

As a clinical aromatherapist, it is not what I would recommend for stress relief and I question the essential oil quality.... none the less, fun product for the ignorant, smells nice and if you get it on sale or use coupons it would be worth it. If paying full price looking and expecting a therapeutic, not worth your time.

December 05, 2017

I would buy this product again

This stuff is amazing and it actually helps relaxes you! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone of my friends and family!

October 06, 2017

Smells great

Very relaxing, I would repurchase again as I love using this to wind down after a very stressful work day . It calms me down and I look forward to using it again and again!

September 26, 2017

J'adore l'odeur!

J'aime vraiment beaucoup la collection Stress relief de chez Bath and Body works! Je trouve leurs odeurs vraiment relaxante. Les chandelles et les gels douche de la collection nous permettent de nous sentir comme si on était au spa grâce à leur odeur et c'est pourquoi je les adore même s'ils sont un peu cher.

September 20, 2017

Love this product

I use both the eucalyptus tea and eucalyptus spearmint bodywash. I love both but if I had to pick a favorite it would be eucalyptus spearmint. I love the smell.I do find it relaxing. I add some of the product to the bathletes as well as use it as bodywash.

May 10, 2017

This stuff should be illegal!! It really works like a charm! I use the lotion on my kids before bed or even when they're just having an "off" day and I for sure use it on myself! Very light on the skin and the scent is not overpowering. Combine the hand sanitizer with the lotion with a stress relief candle...I should start charging people to relax at my place!!

March 24, 2017

i wouldnt say it calms all your stress but it does smell amazing and it is so soft on your skin the smell is very knon like you will realize it from anywhere.