Bath and Body Stress Relief Reviews
#17 in Bath & Body

April 26, 2018

It really does work.

I am always on the lookout for products that incorporate stress relief and I found this line of products from Bath and Body works and cant get enough of it! Its so effective, and i notice myself calming down instantly.

April 17, 2018

I can't live without this product

I discovered the aromatherapy set from bath and body works not too long ago and I have loved it ever since. The stress relief is by far my favorite. It has a nice mint smell to it that is not too strong but has enough scent that makes so feel relaxed. The product is also very soft and gentle on the skin.

March 14, 2018

Love the Eucalyptus Fragrance

I recently discovered this product at Bath & Body's Semi Annual Sale and boy! thank God I did. After a rough day at work, I look forward to my shower with the Eucalyptus Stress Relief Body Wash. It reminds me of a brand called village essentials. The soothing scent is beyond amazing.

March 13, 2018

Strong smelling Eucalyptus

I love this product, especially the eucalyptus one! Very soothing scent. A little goes a very long way. I do prefer the bath salts, but the oil is just as good too. Again, very strong scent so if you are sensitive to smells I don't recommend.

This product brings the spa home to you!

2.0/5

March 03, 2018

Not recommended.

I thought this product was going to make my bath like a relaxing spa experience. But it it didn’t. The smell was a bit overwhelming too. I love eucalyptus scent but didn’t find this one to be a good match

February 14, 2018

Perfect ending to any day!

This product adds just the right touch to any bath. It's smell is just right, not to over powering and it helps clear the mind. It's a must have product in any insomniacs arsenal.

February 14, 2018

Love the smell

Love the smell of this product. I also buy them at Christmas for my mother and sister. It you want to have a relaxing bath this product will do that, plus leave your skin soft.

January 31, 2018

Sage & Mint stress relief

I enjoy my Bath & Body Works Sage & Mint stress relief body wash. The whole line of essential oil mix is nice. Great scent and the product doesn't leave my skin dry..

2.2/5

January 24, 2018

Good Product But.......

As a clinical aromatherapist, it is not what I would recommend for stress relief and I question the essential oil quality.... none the less, fun product for the ignorant, smells nice and if you get it on sale or use coupons it would be worth it. If paying full price looking and expecting a therapeutic, not worth your time.

December 05, 2017

I would buy this product again

This stuff is amazing and it actually helps relaxes you! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone of my friends and family!