Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Hand Soap Reviews

October 08, 2019
    Bromley, United Kingdom

The best from Bath & body works

This is my fav B&B;works product ever. It has the most amazing fragrance that is flowery but not too sweet. I usually get the whole set so that i can layer it and smell amazing all day long. I would totally recommend this.

August 26, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Hand soap

Im a bath and body works junky and this hand soap is my favorite scent. It has the fresh scent of cherry blossoms blooming in spring time. This product hand soap cleans your hands and leaves the them smelling fabulous.

March 15, 2019

Un produit que je recommande!

J'ai découvert la gamme de savon pour les mains de bath and body works, mais j'ai particulièrement aimé cette senteur! Un parfum de fraîcheur et une sensation de peau douche pour ce savon. À essayer!

February 25, 2019

I love this hand soap

This soap smells amazing. The smell is flowery but not too overpowering. I bought a set with hand cream and use it in my guest bathroom. The pump format is convenient to decrease infection transmission.

January 24, 2019

Delicious soap (not that you should drink it to know!)

Great aroma! I am not a big fan of sweet scents but this one is an exception. My friend at work used to always talk about how she likes the Japanese Cherry Blossom fragrance and I always though nahhhh! but one time when I was ordering and had to reach buy 3 to get 2 free (or something like that) I ordered it, and now I love it.

September 19, 2018

Best smell I can find

This smell is by far the best they have ever had in their own collection. I wish they were cheaper so I can buy more often lol. Would definitely recommend to everyone.

June 28, 2018

Bon produit

Comment vous pouvez le prédire, ce savon sent la cerise et ça sent vraiment bon! De plus il y a des espèces de boules gommantes ce qui nettoie vraiment bien les mains.

May 22, 2018

Great product

This is my favorite scent from bath and body works. The quality of this product is great. It lathers really well. I wish this product wasn't so expensive. I only purchase it as a treat.

May 17, 2018

Hands down my fav

This hands down is one of my FAVOURITE scents!!! Smells absolutely amazing and everytime I go to bath and body works to stock up on hand soaps I usually pick up 2 of these ones! I prefer the foam ones to these beaded ones, but I still get these ones from time to time if I want to switch it up.

May 14, 2018

Smells fabulous

Smells fabulous - it has a nice fragrance that is not over powering but it is still nice. Cleanses thoroughly. Price is affordable. Definitely recommended.