Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle - Paris Lavender Macaron
Good

Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle - Paris Lavender Macaron Reviews

Ranked #272 out of 662 in Home Fragrance

March 13, 2017

Bath and Body works is a brand I trust and I am never disappointed by the results. Their 3 wick candles are gentle in the scent and not to overpowering. They also are a good quality candle because they do last longer then some other brands on the market.

I use the Paris Lavender to help me relax before I go to bed and it does work. I recommend these three wick beauties for anyone looking for a good quality candle that lasts.

February 07, 2017

J'ai aimé ce produit, mais sans plus. Il a une bonne odeur, et elle reste longtemps sur le corps. Toutefois, je n'est pas trouvé qu'elle a amélioré ma peau.

July 04, 2016

Recently Bath & Body works had their 3 wick candles down to $10! This Paris one was among the ones discounted. I also used a $10 off $30 coupon, so I was able to score 3 of these candles for $22! Such an amazing deal as these candles can burn for hours on end. I LOVE them all!!

April 23, 2016

I am addicted to Bath and Body Candles! I think I own at least 25. I came across this scent late January when they released new scents for the new year. It is the most delicious combination of pastry cookie and lavender. You may think..huh..weird combo! It works so well together! I bought 3 initially and burned them within weeks. I went back and bought another 6! To my dismay I went back to stock up in March, got the last 2 in stock! I am so upset seems like this gem maybe hard to find because of its popularity. It's delicious! A must try!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel