Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizers Reviews

January 20, 2020
    Texas, United States

Germ Fighting & Smells Great!

These pocket sized hand sanitizers are great for fighting pesky germs and they come in so many scents it's hard to love just one. I like that you can give them a gifts and use the tiny holders to accent your collection. They are priced right and perfect for on the go, backpacks, pockets and purses.

January 19, 2020
    Massachusetts, United States

This product is the best

I love these Pocketbac Hand Sanitizers. They are small and convenient to carry in your purse or leave in your car. They are always ready when you are. They all smell so fabulous its hard to choose just one. After using this product my hands feel so clean and even soft, not all dried out ant they smell great. Another thing you may want to do is carry one in your purse in the Winter. If you can't get into your car because the key hole is frozen, put the hand sanitizer on your key and it will slide the key right in, so you can unlock your doors.

January 14, 2020

My favourite!

These are my favourite hand sanitizers, I absolutely love them. They smell amazing and work well. I love the variety of scents bath and body works has.

January 05, 2020

So helpful when Traveling

I used to buy these just for the scent but now I use them to sanitize things before I touch my babies items. I have this one along with a stronger sanitize. It is also easy to travel with if you get the holder you can attach to your keys.

January 04, 2020

Smelly goodness!

I love this product! Great value for the priceZ I also love his compact the bottle is! Perfect to have in the car, purse and older children's backpacks. Amazing smell!

Great Product

Pocket backs are both effective and convenient. I keep that on me at all times. I have them in each car, my purse , and my lunch bag. They are portable and great to have on hand at all times whenever needed. They also carry lots of great scents.

Always have it on me!

These come in handy when I am out with my kids. We cant protect them from ALL germs but can do what we can to prevent what we can. I love the packaging and theyre small and cute to throw in my purse

New Brunswick, Canada

Best sanitizer ever

I love these hand sanitizers. Perfect for your purse and so many different choice of wonderful smells!! Plus you can't beat the price.
    I always have them stocked up!!!

Great little gadgets!

I keep these in my diaper bag and use them for after on-the-go diaper changes where I may not be able to get to wash my hands fight away. These are compact to carry with me everywhere.

California, United States

great!

love these hand sanitizers! very small and conveniant to have. i have been using these for years and continue to repurchase them, they have different scents and i always recieve compliments when using it