Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizers Reviews

August 21, 2019
    Nebraska, United States

Great for my purse!

These little hand sanitizers are perfect for on the go! I love keeping them in my purse for whenever I need to clean my hands and there are no sinks around. Plus, I love that they smell good. I don't like having something that smells chemically on my hands!

August 20, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

Love love love!

I love these little hand sanitizers from bath and body works!! They're so convenient to just throw in your purse, diaperbag, kids bag and everywhere in between! They last for so long and have amazing scents! They work well for younger kids because they don't have a very strong alcohol smell or feel either. I also love to throw these in Christmas stockings or gift baskets!

August 15, 2019
    California, United States

Bomb

I love these hand sanitizer they smell so bomb. I always carry one in my purse. I personally think that these hand sanitizer are always needed. Recommended

August 12, 2019
    Wisconsin, United States

Amazing!

These hand sanitizers are definitely worth the money! I buy these all the time for my purse and diaper bag! I love the variety of smells and the size is great!

August 12, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Different smells

My daughter and I go into bbw and I'm looking around mainly for sprays and my daughter tells me she wants some hand sanitizer I tell her to pick a few out
    Now I like the different good smells but hate it doesn't last long wish they made them in bigger bottles

Nevada, United States

This is amazing

I work for housekeeping. So I use the hand sanitizer. Do it the cleaning . And chemical we use. I have to use it don't want to get sink. And it really smell great

Texas, United States

Teachers best friend!

I work in public schools and this is a staple for me everyday when I go to work. It comes in handy when a student sneezes into their hand and then tries to wipe it off on themselves. The smells are pleasant and not too overpowering. I love that they are always coming out with different scents. They are absolutely affordable. I could not imagine a day without using hand sanitizer.

Texas, United States

Definitely buy again and again

The sanitizer's are amazing. Great for people that have kids that like to touch everything in the store lol. They have so many different scents even some for just men. The price on these cant be beat.

August 10, 2019
    California, United States

Smells great

I love buying these hand sanitizers, I carry one in my bag, the car, and in the diaper bag. They have a variety of smells to choose from! I wish they were bigger, since they finish quickly.

August 09, 2019
    Missouri, United States

Fantastic!

I absolutely love Bath & body Works! I usually always have some sort of their products on hand! The hand sanitizer is great for school and backpacks for the kids!