Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizers Reviews

September 12, 2020
    Iowa, United States

Great smells

love these little small hand sanitizers! Perfect for when you are on the go! I always catch myself buying 5 or more everytime I go to Bath & Body Works!

September 11, 2020
    California, United States

smell are great

the amount of product and quality you get is great for the price. there is a scent for everyone in house hold. husband ,kids and i keep one with us at all times. i even keep extras in car. love that it leaves your hand germ free and smelling good with out the drying side effect like other brands.

September 04, 2020

Perfect size

I love Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers. They smell amazing and are easy to keep on you where ever you go. The price is on point I would definitely recommend every one. I keep one in my purse and car and love discovering new scents

September 01, 2020
    West Virginia, United States

Love these.

I buy these at least monthly. They have seasonal ones. They also have classics. My favorite is Black Cherry Merlot. My daughter and I also love to get the different holders you can get for them. We keep one attached to our purses at all times. My sons and husband even use them. They have a men's line too.

August 16, 2020

Very Handy!

These little guys are great. They're pocket sized and they come in a large variety of fragrances. They change them up all the time too. I really like the citrus scents when it's that time of year.

August 10, 2020

Good smell, Clean Hands

Fits in your pockets, purse, fanny packs, and backpacks. Great scents to choose from, some even have micro beads for better cleaning! I love using this product when I'm at a food court and don't want to run to the bathroom to wash my hands! So convenient!

August 08, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Hand sanitizer

bath n body hand sanitizer has to be one of the best for scent. It keeps its scent even after it has dried and doesn't leave your hands sticky like others ..

August 06, 2020
    United States

Smells great & Effective

I am always looking for sanitizers and i feel like bath & body works has made it easy to get our hands on and it also smells amazing. I put some in my purse & diaper bag for on the go.

August 04, 2020

Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers.

I love Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers. They smell amazing and are easy to keep on you where ever you go. They are priced at a good price point as well. I would definitely recommend anyone to try it!

August 04, 2020
    United Kingdom

Loved everything about this

Smell so beautiful leave your hand feeling fresh and clean and very handy bein Ona little holder and being able to pop it into you bag is great good for little ones to when out and about