Good

Bath & Body Works Wall Flower in Pumpkin Spice Reviews

Ranked #321 out of 586 in Home Fragrance

March 22, 2015

I'm not a fan of pumpkin scents but this one just give you that cozy fall vibe. The only thing about this is that I can only use this in the gall the rest of the year I hate this scent.

January 31, 2015

The pumpkin spice wallflower is my favorite along with the lilac and honeysuckle. It makes your home feel so warm and inviting. I curl up with a good book and cup of hot tea.

September 13, 2013

I love a great smelling space. For me...matching my scents to the season is a must!

This seasons hottest scent will be pumpkin spice by Bath and Body Works. This spicy and fruity scent is warm and inviting. I was a little worried that my home was going to smell like pumpkin pie, (really not a bad thing), but found that this scent is nothing like that. I have received many compliment about this scent warmer. It lasts a long time....over two months.

Since B&BW;offers great deals for these products, all the time, it really is your secret weapon.

Highly suggest you check it out.

Also sign up on line for their news letter and never miss out on the deals, plus receive special saving only members get. Two thumbs up!

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Mackintosh's Toffee

Snickers Chocolate Bar

cloverrx added a new review for
    Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Thermos hydration bottle