Bath & Body Works Wallflowers Reviews

October 27, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Would you recommend?

Hello! I found these online and found a bunch I'd like to try out. However, I am questioning going through with the purchase. I read one review that stated these were flammable if you didn't switch the bulbs out frequently. I tend to get forgetful and am concerned of this. Overall, wallflowers seem like reliable products. I am a very cautious buyer, and was wondering if you experienced any similar problems, or if you would recommend this product.

June 26, 2019

I would buy it again and again!

Great value for money and just one wallflower is making the whole house smell great! Lasts longer than others and smells great! With so many scents to choose from. Feels like I’ve been wasting money all this while trying different things to make the house smell pleasant at all times. This is just perfect!

September 27, 2018

love

jadore ce produit. la varité de senteur et la durée de la senteur est une des raisons pourquoi jaime autant. Jen ai 3 dans mon appartement et tout mes visiteurs me complimente sur la bonne senteur

2.8/5

May 07, 2018

BE CAREFUL

I used to be obsessed with wallflowers. I had them in every room of my house. One day I noticed an old smell and when I unplugged the refill I noticed that the inside had caught on fire. Apparently if the bulb dries up the heat can cause it to ignite therefore you must make sure to remove the refill as soon as it is empty!

March 16, 2018

Great scents at an affordable price

I have a wallflower in every room of my house. I always stock up on new scents whenever I go to BBW...although some scents aren't very strong but overall there great and I always enjoy trying new scents.

March 09, 2018

Great scents.

They have lot of diffrent options of fragrance and wallflower plugin design to choose from. They smell great, and last long. It can cover a whole room without overpowering smell. Great to buy them or stock up on sale, they have a great deal everytime.

January 30, 2018

Great price, great scent!

The wallflowers are absolutely a necessity in any home! I love the plug-in designs that come out every couple months and the scents are absolutely fantastic. I like to switch them up every week or so.

November 21, 2017

Je suis tomber en amour avec ce produit!

Je suis tombé en amour avec ce produit! J'ai envie d'en mettre un dans chaque pièce de ma maison. Il y a une variété de choix, et on en trouve pour tous les goûts.

October 26, 2017

Best way to fragrance the home

I love that I can have my favorite Bath & Body works scents without having to burn candles. I have a cat and having open flames can be an issue with her curious personality and fluffy tail. I have so many scents that are perfect for setting different moods :)

October 03, 2016

so they look pretty plugged in. the smell super strong the first 3 days plugged in, then they seem to fade. i have tried so many scents and they all seem to fade after a bit, even with lots of oil left in the bulb. I still do buy them as i love the smells, but I still don't think they are perfect.