Batiste Dry Shampoo Lotus Reviews
#12 in Dry Shampoo

Revive your hair Lotus style. Instantly refresh hair with this warm delicately fragranced product. With hints of fruit, flowers and rich coconut your hair’s guaranteed to look and smell sumptuous.

From batistehair.ca

March 06, 2020

Bye oilyness

Perfect for quick freshening up, spray brush and your set. Works very well to absorb the oilyness in my hair when I'm do for a wash but don't have the time with thick hair it's a great tool to have.

February 27, 2020

Must try!

I recently stumbled on the world of dry shampoo and I love it! I was in disbelief before I actually tried the product. It leaves my hair smelling good and looking fresh for the days that time isn't on my side, it's perfect.

January 23, 2020

Best!

Love this dry shampoo ! I used it daily and it always leaves my hair looking non greasy and nice and full! It gives me added body without being a hair spray or extra hair product.

January 22, 2020

Great dry shampoo! Love the way it smells too.

This is a great dry shampoo. My first time trying it was actually the cherry smell rather than the lotus smell, (both smells wonderful) and it worked like a dream. I just finished a gym class and then had an interview right after it. My friend let me use her Batiste cherry dry shampoo and it worked so well with my hair. My hair at the time was long and sort of thin, so my hair got greasy from sweating very fast. This made my hair smell amazing, soaked the grease/sweat right out of my hair and also left it looking the exact same as it did before the gym class. no white residue, no clumping together, no added weight weighing the hair down, and it smelled so good ALL day and until I washed my hair next. Aside from the cost at your local Walmart or shoppers drug mart (kind of pricey), it’s a fantastic product to always have. Also PSA I buy my lotus smell one from Dollarama- $4 for a full size can compared to $10 at any other store. Would highly recommend this product!!

July 06, 2019

WOW!!

I finally tried this Baptiste Dry Shampoo after seeing it on sale at my local Rexall. I am certainly happy that I did! I am very pleased with how wonderfully it works. First off, the lotus fragrance smells very feminine as if you are wearing perfume. Secondly, there is absolutely no residue left after you have sprayed on the dry shampoo, just soft oil-free hair. Lastly, your hair will smell and look clean for the entire day, even in thirty degree summer heat and humidity. I would definitely recommend this Baptiste Dry Shampoo.

March 01, 2019

My fav dry shampoo

Batiste definitely has the best dry shampoos. They don’t make your hair feel stiff and they don’t leave residue. I just wish they were a tad bit cheaper as it’s something used every other day in my beauty routine. Lotus is my favourite scent of the bunch so far ! Definitely recommend!

October 29, 2018

Smells fabulous!

I have tried every dry shampoo imagineable. Batiste has always been my go-to dry shampoo brand, and I have tried every scent thus far and have been pleased. This one is so far my favourite scent yet. It smells flowery but not too strong. Very feminine, great formula. Does the trick.

September 28, 2018

Fresh Hair without the Wash

I LOVE dry shampoo. With dyed red hair washing frequently isn't an option as the colour fades so quickly, so being able to wash every 4-5 days is amazing and wouldn't be possible without it. Batiste is one of my favourite brands - I find it brushes in really nicely and gives my hair a quick, freshly-washed look.

February 26, 2018

Smells yummy

Such a calming scent I really loved this. And it makes your hair feel lightweight and washed. It doesn't weigh it down or smell after time. I'm a smoker and my hair smells better for longer

February 17, 2018

Luscious lotus

This is my favourite dry shampoo. The lotus scent isn’t too strong and is a nice addition to the great dry shampoo formula. My go to dry shampoo doesn’t leave a residue on your hair or scalp and is super easy to use