Batiste Dry Shampoo Special Edition Ella Henderson Reviews
#21 in Hair Care

January 30, 2020

Amazing!

Honestly this product is amazing!! We all know we don’t shower our hair every day and this product seriously makes life so much easier to have a fresh look without the effort

January 30, 2020
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Love this!

I love the whole batiste dry shampoo range, they’re great value for money and do the job! They don’t leave the white residue like others and really help when you’re in a rush!

December 17, 2019

A little disappointed.

I was looking forward to using the this new dry shampoo as I’ve used others in the past that I was disappointed in. Yet again I leave disappointed. The smell is great but the white residue that is left on my hair is ridiculous. Would not buy again.

October 09, 2019
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Brilliant

Definitely a must have, it smells lovely and works better than expected and great value for money. Would definitely recommend it as soon many options for different types of hair

August 29, 2019

Definitely recommend

I definitely recommend this dry shampoo, it is a great price, smells good and it boasts out a great amount of product with each spray. I sometimes get icht scalp from other sprays but not this one

July 24, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

LOVE!

I’ve been a fan of batiste for years, it aids me in keeping my colour in tip top shape while moisturizing/texturizing, it’s truly a godsend on a bad hair day! Would recommend

July 14, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Works well

I swear by dry shampoo as I have oily hair. This brand is one of my favourites. Price is reasonable, works well and the smell is great. The only issue I have is that it does leave the scalp a little grey, but rubbing it thoroughly in works.

July 06, 2019

life saver

If youre someone like me who sweats on their scalp and head and neck in their sleep, but likes to take showers at night, then this product will probably be perfect for you, I love it!

May 01, 2019

Good product

Good product I use this brand all the time. I have fine hair and I find it doesn't weight my hair down or leave it feeling gross with build up. Very satisfied with it and will continue to use it.😀

April 30, 2019

I love this product!! Best dry shampoo yet

I have tried so many different dry shampoos and this is my absolute favorite! Not oily,no left over white marks, no strong smell. Perfect! My go to for dry shampoo!