Batiste Dry Shampoo Special Edition Ella Henderson Reviews
#21 in Hair Care

January 14, 2018

It says Ella but it's Vanilla!

This was a nice surprise I wasn't expecting. It's always hard to say what a brand ambassador's "scent" or "flavour" is, but I was pleasantly surprised to find this was a vanilla scent - something that is more widely accepted. I do like vanilla and the product works as it is supposed to. Unfortunately this was a limited time release for a year, and I have not been able to find the scent anymore. I do wish Batiste brought back the scent even if not with Ella.

November 22, 2017

Smells amazing!

I love Batiste dry shampoos, and this one is my favourite! It cleans up my oily hair between hair-washing days, and the smell is to die for! It's sweet and a little floral and smells better than a lot of perfumes that I own. And the scent lingers throughout the day. Would definitely recommend!

August 05, 2017

Second day hair saver

Adds volume and texture to second day hair and also soaks up some of that grease! Probably my favorite scent from this brand, its a lot like the name says, sweet and seductive but not over-powering.

June 07, 2017

Pricey, but the product is worth it! It doesn't leave residue or that hard hairspray feel. Plus the Ella Henderson smells sooooo good !! And the scent lasts all day

March 09, 2017

This dry shampoo is amazing! I love it and it's perfect for everyday use. I LOVE the smell of it and I like the fact that the bottle last for 2 months.

March 04, 2017

This is my first time using Batiste dry shampoo and I liked it. It really helped clean up my extremely oily second day hair. The scent was a little overwhelming but it does fade nicely. I would definitely try other kinds of this dry shampoo, also it does leaves quite a bit of a white caste so if you aren't a fan of that maybe this dry shampoo isn't for you. Would definitely repurchase from this brand again.

February 28, 2017

Dry shampoo is a lifesaver and a staple in my beauty routine. I have tried many and can't live without it. This one is my favourite strictly for the scent. I really could use any batiste product but I love the smell of this one.

My hair feels smooth and healthy after using this.

I have very dry hair, so washing daily isn't an option. Even every other day is pushing it sometimes. Dry shampoo keeps my hair fresh and clean between washes.

September 19, 2016

I have extremely oily hair, and I have went through so many different dry shampoos, none that have worked for my hair. They either leave my hair feeling heavy, caked, or doesn't make my hair smell fresh. Batiste Ella Henderson has changed my life forever....not only is the smell amazing but it doesn't leave my hair heavy and really gives me volume and makes my hair look clean. I cant stand not washing my hair everyday...BUT I can resist the urge and go 2-3 days without washing which is making my hair stronger and healthier. BUY THIS STUFF! I promise you won't regret it. I just hope Batiste doesn't stop making it...it is marked as a limited edition :(

July 12, 2016

I know this company has taken some heat in the past but personally I can not say enough about it! I absolutely love this product and use it almost daily, with no problems or side effects at all. The new Ella Henderson special edition has become my new favourite. I have a fairly active job and my hair never stays 'still' so my hands are constantly running through it, tucking bangs back in place and what not so by the end of the day I find that my hair has become slightly flat, lifeless, and a tad on the greasy side.

This product solves all that and more. Just a quick little spray and my hair looks and feels freshly washed and ready to go again without repeating the whole drawn out process. If I know I have an extra busy day, or with this humid summer weather (not complaining I swear!) I'll give my bangs a little spray while I'm getting ready in the morning. It keeps them fresh the entire day even with the 100's of times I find myself putting them back into place. It adds body and texture without weighing my hair down and it smells great too! Planning on stocking up before this special edition is off the shelves!!