Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical Coconut & Exotic Reviews

Caribbean heat, coconut aromas and party vibes are locked into this Tropical edition. It’s the instant, deliciously exotic way to get clean, fresh hair full of body and texture. And there’s no need for water!

Info from: www.batistehair.com

October 24, 2017

Dry shampoo saves me!!

Dry shampoo has allowed me to go from washing my hair every second day, to only having to wash it once every 4 days. This is a huge jump and saves tons of time! Plus, my hair looks WAY better once it has been washed less. Batiste is the only dry shampoo that I will use, and my friends can never believe how amazing my hair looks, and what little effort I have to put into it!

October 19, 2017

Really enjoy the scent

This is one of my favourite dry shampoos! The scent has to be the best part. I use this even when I wash my hair, because it helps to volumize and make my hair smell that much better. It is so easy to apply, just spray and work into your hair.
    It works on all hair colours too, even the darkest of dark, just work it in to your hair, and no residue will be left behind!

August 17, 2017

One of the best dry shampoos for a reason

This is one of the best dry shampoos I've tried. Although it does leave a white cast at first it can be quickly rubbed in and brushed out from the hair. It gives my hair a lot of volume, even more than when I simply wash it. Definitely saves me from having to wash my hair everyday.

July 18, 2017

Batiste Dry Shampoo-Tropical

A well-known dry shampoo that is fast-absorbing and conveniently refreshes my fine long hair and slightly Volumize this is my favorite dry Shampoo from drugstore and one of few drugstore hair products that, I can get away with using as some hair products make me shed hair more than others.

July 12, 2017

Smells great

I've been using Batiste for about 7 years now and it is definitely my favourite brand for dry shampoo. The tropical scent is my favourite because I'm a sucker for anything that smells like coconuts and makes me feel like I'm on an exotic vacation. This dry shampoo soaks up oil without making my hair feel crispy or dry. Although, I will warn that it does leave a white cast. my hair is naturally blonde and I find that I can still see the product if I haven't taken the time to properly brush it out. Other than that, it is an exceptional product especially at such a great price.

July 12, 2017

Gave my hair an extra day before washing.

Because I'm careful of not washing my long hair too much, I try to go as many days as I can without washing it but still have it look nice and presentable. I'm also careful with what I use even on the hair at my head level for the reason that I need it to be healthy for at least three years as it grows to its full length.

I heard a lot of Batiste here so I thought I'd try it. I noticed that it was up to $2 more than another large hair care brand but still bought it based on the reviews.

I'm up to 3 days without washing and Batiste gave me another day (4). It didn't bring my hair to a nice 2nd day hair, but it did maintain an acceptable 3rd day hair look on my 4th day. It also had an unpleasant chemical smell underneath the decent tropical scent but, as a plus, it didn't dry my hair.

I find it a good product and it would be great when I want to amp up my 2nd day hair if ever needed. But I don't see myself relying on it too much. It works reasonably well but not so much that I won't be also trying some of the other less expensive brands.

June 30, 2017

Best dry shampoo

This product is a lifesaver. I use it quite often since I'm a mom and I often don't have time or energy to wash my hair every day. This dry shampoo really absorbs the oil at the roots of my hair leaving it looking fresh. I also looove the smell! Once I didn't wash my hair for like 4 days (gross, embarassing) but I was using batiste daily and actually got compliments on my hair

June 23, 2017

Great dry shampoo on the go!

Aside from the white residue this dry shampoo is great. Volumizes and leaves hair smelling good! The price is decent. You can buy it at Winners for $6.99 or Walmart for $8.99.

June 21, 2017

Skip a wash, or three ! Youre covered.

Fantastic drugstore find. This dry shampoo provides excellent oil absorption without leaving a white cast on your hair. Long lasting and a can lasts me about a month. Great fragrance and variety of kinds for different hair needs.

June 15, 2017

Amazing Dry Shampoo!!!

I have tried a few versions of this dry shampoo and this is by far my Favorite! The scent is just simply amazing! I do have blonde hair so the light colour residue does not bother me but if you had darker hair I would stick with their version made for Brunettes. So I really just highly recommend this version to all the Blondes out there.