Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical Coconut & Exotic Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 115 in Dry Shampoo

Caribbean heat, coconut aromas and party vibes are locked into this Tropical edition. It’s the instant, deliciously exotic way to get clean, fresh hair full of body and texture. And there’s no need for water!

Info from: www.batistehair.com

April 25, 2017

J'ai testé pour la première fois un produit Batiste, je n'ai pas été déçue totalement. Je l'ai terminé et voici mes points forts et faibles de ce produit. Premièrement, le prix est un peu élevé pour la quantité. Après quelques utilisations je le voyais déjà baisser en efficacité. Ensuite, l'odeur est très présente, mais elle sent très bonne. J'adore les odeurs de noix de coco et tout ce qui est en rapport avec le tropical, alors je l'ai bien aimée. Même si elle sent très concentrée. De plus, rien à dire de mauvais sur l'efficacité. Le produit s'applique bien, fonctionne bien et nous donne l'air d'avoir les cheveux propres!

April 14, 2017

I was so pleasantly surprised by this dry shampoo. I have a hard time with many as the scents are too overwhelming but this one made me feel as though I was somewhere tropical. It took the oilyness from my roots and left it soft and able to style. Even after sleeping on it, I would easily have been able to go another day without reapplying more. I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends.

April 12, 2017

The Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical smells great! It absorbs the oil very quickly and I don't have to wash my hair every day. I have tried other dry shampoos but this is my favourite brand. Definitely, I would recommend this product.

April 11, 2017

This dry shampoo beats out any other kind I have ever tried by a long shot. It gets rid of any grease and those weird cowlicks that can happen from a good night's sleep. It smells so yummy, and is a staple in my getting ready routine. I have tried many different kinds of dry shampoo, and for the cheap price and amazing results, this is now my holy grail product! Recommend everyone to try this dry shampoo!!

April 11, 2017

Although The Batiste Tropical Coconut and Exotic Dry Shampoo smells amazing! I found that it was very watery even when shaken very well, and left my hair still looking oily. I have however used other Batiste Dry Shampoo products and loved them very much. I find that the price is a little high, for the amount of product you use, as for me the 200ml can gave me about 10 uses. Over all, I would recommend this product for anyone that needs an extra boost to their hair between days, for taking with you on a trip for a quick touch up.

March 31, 2017

I bought this a while ago and I love it! The scent it leaves is amazing too. I was using the Dove dry shampoo before and it didn't work well for me and after a while the scent made me nauseous too. But this dry shampoo is just amazing. Works great and smells great :)

March 28, 2017

This is the first dry shampoo that I have tried that didn't make my hair feel heavy and sticky. It's a good price - I can usually find it for $6.99. I have only tried this scent but it smells amazing!! You don't need to use a lot for it to work.

March 20, 2017

This is the best dry shampoo I've ever used! It's super easy to use and it doesn't leave behind white colour if used properly or filmy residue. On multiple occasions I've had my mom ask me if I'd just washed my day three or four hair, because it ended up so soft and fresh-looking. The scent is amazing as well. Highly recommend!

March 03, 2017

Smells amazing, and instantly transforms your hair. Great for when camping or going on long trips. Best dry shampoo i've used and great for the price $$

February 21, 2017

This is the best dry shampoo fragrance ever. I have used many dry shampoos this is right at the top of the list for me and it's extremely affordable. Helps me maintain my colour to prolong having to wash my hair often.