Beauty Blender Makeup Sponge Reviews

An edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator. The unique shape and exclusive material ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product.

February 07, 2021
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Always in my make-up bag

Beauty blenders have completely changed the game! They are brilliant for applying foundation, concealer and powders! It leaves a flawless and professional finish to my make up everytime. Pretty easy to clean as well!

November 21, 2020
    New York, United States

Love this little sponge

This is my go to for applying foundation. It always leaves a flawless finish. $20 seems a bit pricey but to me it’s worth every penny. I usually buy 3-4 a year.

October 24, 2020

Smooth foundation applicator for best results

Love this sponge beauty blender as it provides smooth flawless results. It is so much better than using a brush and doesn’t leave that cakey look brushes sometimes do

October 01, 2020

Must have in your make up bag!

I love my beauty blender so much. It makes your makeup blend so nicely with your skin. I’ve tried other cheaper sponges and I can never get the same result. It is pricey for a sponge but if you take care of it really well, you can make it last.

October 01, 2020

I 100% would buy this product again

I love this product! I’ve been using the same one for months and it looks like new. It blends my foundation beautifully! Definitely make sure the blender is dampened before blending.

August 26, 2020

Makeup MVP

I love this product! Yes I have tried knock offs but they don’t compare to the OG Beauty Blender. Buy them on sale, it helps a bit with the price but overall performance for foundation, powders, and cream contour is superb

August 26, 2020

Great product !

This product has changed the makeup industry. Applying foundation with a beauty blender is way easier and effective then a brush. You won’t be let down with a beauty blender.

July 31, 2020

Love

I absolutely love my beauty blenders. They expand almost twice their size in water and blends the makeup seamlessly into the skin. Also it’s extremely easy to clean and lasts long

June 17, 2020

Great!

I will always continue to buy beauty blenders. They make application a dream! I couldn't imagine going back to my old blending bud. I don't know what makes them superior to others but they definitely are!

May 15, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Favourite for makeup application

A beautyblender is my all time favourite makeup applicator. They work best after being damp, can be used to apply primer, foundation, concealer, bronzer, anything you like but works best with liquid products