Belcam Bath Therapy Delish 3-in-1 Body Wash, Bubble Bath and Shampoo in Strawberries n' Cream Reviews

Ranked #461 out of 1025 in Bath & Body

September 07, 2016

I have tried this in strawberry, caramel, and vanilla. I absolutely love all the scents! And the price is very reasonable as well! I've never used it as a shampoo but I enjoy it both as a bubble bath and body wash.

1.5/5

August 28, 2016

I do not like this product. I think that anything that is a mixture of 3 in 1 is not going to be quality in any respect. The shampoo only kind of cleans my hair, and it leaves sticky residue. At least it smells nice!!

April 29, 2016

Love the smell of this stuff, doesn't do the best as a shampoo though. It cleans decently but I have a bit of a beef with how it dries out my skin but it boasts that it has no parabens, which is a great.

November 27, 2015

This is so great for my daughter, rather than buying shampoo, body wash and bubble bath ,I just have to buy one bottle of this,so convenient and the price is really good, we buy this all the time.

March 29, 2015

I actually got this as a gift one year and I really liked it! I only used it for bubble baths and as body wash. But it smells so good like fresh strawberries, and when the scent fills up the whole bathroom it's just lovely.

0.5/5

December 08, 2014

Now, any person who actually would use a 3 in 1 product (besides males because it seems to work for them?!?!?! DOUBLE STANDARD!!!) is nuts! But I'm a huge sucker for trying new things!.
    Anyway, as I knew it would, it sucked. But it's a wonderful product for bubble bath!!.
    but yeah, you wouldn't use body wash as shampoo, you wouldn't use bubble bath for it either! you hair needs more then that!!!!