Belif the true cream aqua bomb Reviews

December 04, 2017

Prefect for sensitive skins

This is a great face cream that would be great for anyone that has sensitive skin and can't handle any heavy creams on their face or a summer time face cream due to its light weight feel. This is one of my favourite skin care at the moment and it's a great price.

November 11, 2017

A nice, refreshing lightweight gel cream.

Belif the true cream-aqua bomb is a nice lightweight gel cream that feels as refreshing as a glass of cold water. Its naturally fragrance and if I had to explain it I would say the scent is like a light ocean breeze. Its too bad the fragrance disappears soon after applying. This gel cream glides on nicely and absorbs quickly. It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and supple. I like to use this during the day cause its not too heavy and it doesn't leave my skin looking oily. It wears well alone or under makeup. I hate a cream that makes my makeup pill. Thankfully this is a wonderful herbal product that works well on my normal/combination skin.

November 11, 2017

love it!

absorbs in quickly but still effective at moisturizing my dry winter skin perfect before makeup application and light enough to also use all year round

September 26, 2017

BLESS THIS!

I purchased this during the holiday season and came with essence and a foam cleanser. One of my best purchases to date! It has fantastic properties, and made my skin feel hydrated. Definitely need to use this during the colder weather!

September 15, 2017

holy grail

Love to use this product during the summer to help my skin feel moisturize but not too heavy where it makes my skin oily. A little goes a long way with this product and love how belif uses all natural ingredients.

June 19, 2017

This product is amazingly moisturizing!

I love a good moisturizer and I particularly love products that don't feel heavy or dense on your skin (as I often break out using this type of product on my face. belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb is exactly what I look for!

The cream goes on so, so smoothly and has a terrifically light, silky feel on the skin. And it feels SO moisturizing from the moment you scoop a little out! I've been using it for about a week now and it definitely keeping my face feeling fresh and supple, a great result as I find I can get a little dry at times. Best of all, this product is full of lots of great herbal ingredients and none of the more harmful/less effective ingredients that some moisturizers contain.

The claim on this product is that it retains moisture in your skin for over 24 hours. My experience seems to indicate that this is true!

You can buy this product at Fruits and Passion for about $45.

February 28, 2017

This is my current favorite facial moisturizer. I have really oily skin so its hard for me to find products that work well. This makes my skin feel clean, refreshed, moisturized and it doesn't make my face oily. It is fast absorbing and it smells really nice. Its a little pricy but its well worth the price. This is a product where a little goes a long way.

December 11, 2016

I didn't think this would be so moisturizing but it is actually amazing. It is a clear moisturizer that is oil free which is very good for people with oily skin such a myself and keeps oil away especially when I am wearing makeup. I also love that you only need a little bit and it does all the rest of the work. HIGHLY RECCOMEND

October 29, 2014

This is a cream I bought from South Korea. Nice and moisturizing:D It's a little bit pricey but it works!