Good

3.9/5
Ranked #222 out of 340 in Accessories

2.8/5

February 04, 2016

This seemed like a really great idea and it is but the Wemo app, which is how you program the switch, is just so awful that it really detracts from the overall quality. We bought a single switch and a switch and motion detector. It is nice to have the switches programmed to automatically turn on and off at certain times and we hooked up the motion detector to turn on another lamp so we don't have to worry about turning lights on and off when we get home in the dark. It works like a charm, as long as you can get over using the app.

November 15, 2014

When I heard that Crayola product was heading to our house for a review, I have to admit, the child in me came out and I was as giddy as a little school girl. I LOVE Crayola. I loved them as a little girl growing up and I love them today for my own little artist in the making. Crayola always has great product and they never fail me when I need a great gift for a great price.

We received the Crayola Widescreen Light Designer and I have to say, it’s pretty cool. The drawing screen is HUGE, it has 7 different light-effect combinations, it has its own stand or it can lay flat and the markers all store in the back of the unit so there’s no worry of losing them. Use paper towel to wipe the screen and your good to go for your next masterpiece.

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic