Bell fibe TV Reviews

October 06, 2017

Great value & quality

I made the switch from Rogers to Bell about 4 months ago now and I'm so happy I did. Fibe TV is so much more efficient and higher quality than we had with Rogers cable. The ease of going from your regular cable shows to Netflix is great. Also the quality of the picture is greatly improved. The picture is a lot clearer and defined. To top it off, the plan includes more for less money than our other plan.

May 26, 2017

I had no issues with my TV service with bell, I had a lot of channels and they have a great interface to use. My biggest problem with Bell is the price. We ended up getting rid of HD, on Demand and the PVR and our bill was still $200 a month which is pretty expensive considering everything we didn't have. So while their services are good, they don't have any packages to make it worth while.

August 02, 2016

Customer service is the absolute best!!! Five star. I had issues with a remote and Bell wasn't happy til I was happy!
    A new remote had to be ordered and it was delivered within two days. Their service department had me up and running within minutes from receipt of the new remote. Will not change my provider. Their shares are buy and hold!
    Great value for the money.... would recommend!

February 12, 2016

Bell Fibe is fantastic. Although TV on canada is extremely expensive, Bell fibe is a little cheaper than Rogers. The TV shows that are available are bonus with the PVR with the Fibe TV is always fun. Now nobody has to miss a TV show. I love all the options that Bell has now given us.