Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara Reviews

March 21, 2021

best mascara ever

literally the best mascara i’ve ever used never flakes off and is water proof best volume and length obsessed with this mascara i could not recommend any more !

March 12, 2021

Best mascara for volume!

I’ve been using benefit mascaras for years now and I literally refuse to use any other brand! The badgal bang! is great for volume and used in conjunction with the they’re real mascara really makes your eyelashes look like falsies! I’ve been recommending this mascara to all of my friends. If you’re looking for length rather than volume I’d recommend they’re real!

March 11, 2021
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Amazing mascara

This mascara is so good I love it it really makes my eyelashes look soo long. I definitely would but this product again and recommend it as it just is so good!

March 11, 2021
    United Kingdom

Best double purchase mascara!

I have bought this mascara twice, it lengthens and really makes my short space eyelashes show. I'm really happy with the quality and brand of benefit. I love all their products especially this mascara.

March 10, 2021
    Bromley, United Kingdom

Amazing

Always wanted longer lashes then this is the product you need to buy. No clumping or looking awful and tacky. Really lovely mascara and will be buying again 100%

March 08, 2021
    Walsall, United Kingdom

Love love love this mascara

Absolutely love this mascara ! I love length over volume when it comes to mascaras and I feel this product does this ! My lashes were very long and this lasted all day. The product was easy to remove at the end of the night. Overall very happy ! I did feel the mascara was expensive so unfortunately not something I can always repurchase but other than that I loved it !

March 08, 2021
    United Kingdom

Would certainly buy this again

This product really extenuates your lashes , it has a great brush and the mascara itself is nice , it doesn’t clog you lashes and I think it’s great value .

March 05, 2021
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Best mascara on the PLANET. Applies even, false lash effect!

This is an amazing product. I was bought my first one a year ago as a gift and wasn’t sure what to expect. I have an aresenal of approx 20 mascaras with all sorts of wands, promises etc but non quite like this beauty!

Ok, so my lashes are nearly ‘not there’ 🤩

They are very light in colour and offer no definition at all.

This mascara! Well, three even strokes on each eye, then do the same once more and I have lashes!

Beautiful full, evenly separated deep Black lashes! I look like I’ve had extensions with this product!

It’s stays all day! Smudge free and I LOVE it!

February 28, 2021

Just like the picture

I found myself to really like this mascara! It gave me lashes that looked almost exactly like the picture on the packaging. They were long and separated nicely. No clumping whatsoever. It lasted the full day as well. I will definitely be using this one often!

February 28, 2021

Better than false lashes!

I have short and thick eyelashes, that are totally straight and nearly impossible to curl, even with professional lash lifts. But this mascara totally transforms my eyes! The product is not overly thick, doesn't clump my lashes together, and creates so much length! The lightweight formula allows my lashes to curl, with the help of an eyelash curler of course, and the applicator is perfect to reach all my lashes. Love love love!