Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 946 in Mascara

With a big, bad brush and a rich, black formula, its like wearing a set of false eyelashes without the glue.

June 16, 2017

One of my favourite mascaras

This is a great mascara! It provides amazing length to your lashes as well as thickness and volume! I don't know what I would do without this mascara. It is a huge part of my everyday make up routine! It's a higher prices mascara, but you get the quality you pay for as well!

June 09, 2017

I love Benefit' BADgal Lash mascara because it makes my lashes look longer and fuller. It is not on the cheap side at $26 + tax, but it does last a few months depending on how much you use and how often you use it. I find the wand to be perfect for volume and it is easy to use the tip to get into your lash line. It is not waterproof, so comes off easily with water or Micellaire water. I have sensitive skin/eyes and it has never cause inflammation or redness. I would highly recommend this product for people who want to spend a little bit more on mascara but not as much as you would spend on a designer brand like Chanel or Dior.

1.2/5

June 07, 2017

I was so disappointed in this product, there was barely any product in it, it was clumpy and sticky even hours after applying. I'm a huge fan of benefit cosmetics so having this product be so crappy was really disappointing

1.3/5

June 05, 2017

UGH I LOVE benefit cosmetics, but this mascara did not do my eyes any justice. I found it dry and irritating, and my eyelashes stuck right out even if I curled them before. And the brush is far to thick to get all the lashes covered.

April 30, 2017

I absolutely love everything about this mascara except for the price. The formula is not clumpy, the brush is big and gets all your lashes, and the colour is a bold black that I love. If your willing to pay more for your mascara this is the one for you

April 30, 2017

I really liked this stuff. Went on smoothly and gave a nice extension to my lashes. made them look fuller. It'd quite pricey but I do like the quality. I will buy this again

April 23, 2017

C'est le premier mascara plus dispendieux que je me suis achetée il y a quelques années et j'étais ravie ! Il a une brosse parfaite pour bien séparer les cils, avoir une belle longueur remarquable et nos cils ont du contenu sans avoir de grumeaux. **Maintenant par contre je n'achète plus de la marque Benefit car ils étaient qualifié avant Cruelty-free/Sans tests sur les animaux et maintenant ce n'est plus le cas, ils ont changé leurs règlementation... **

January 26, 2017

J'aime ce mascara, allonge les cils et leur donne beaucoup de volume. il défini mon regard et l'agrandit. j'avais un échantillon mais je veux absolument le grand format

January 21, 2017

I love this mascara. It's a little more expensive than the drugstore ones but it lasts longer and doesn't clump! My eyelashes are thick but short so most mascaras tend to lump and not elongate, but I don't have that issue with this one.

January 15, 2017

This is my go to mascara when I leave the house. It has really good pigmentation and very little flaking. It lasts all day without touch-ups and appears very full and lush.