Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 887 in Mascara

With a big, bad brush and a rich, black formula, its like wearing a set of false eyelashes without the glue.

April 23, 2017

C'est le premier mascara plus dispendieux que je me suis achetée il y a quelques années et j'étais ravie ! Il a une brosse parfaite pour bien séparer les cils, avoir une belle longueur remarquable et nos cils ont du contenu sans avoir de grumeaux. **Maintenant par contre je n'achète plus de la marque Benefit car ils étaient qualifié avant Cruelty-free/Sans tests sur les animaux et maintenant ce n'est plus le cas, ils ont changé leurs règlementation... **

January 26, 2017

J'aime ce mascara, allonge les cils et leur donne beaucoup de volume. il défini mon regard et l'agrandit. j'avais un échantillon mais je veux absolument le grand format

January 21, 2017

I love this mascara. It's a little more expensive than the drugstore ones but it lasts longer and doesn't clump! My eyelashes are thick but short so most mascaras tend to lump and not elongate, but I don't have that issue with this one.

January 15, 2017

This is my go to mascara when I leave the house. It has really good pigmentation and very little flaking. It lasts all day without touch-ups and appears very full and lush.

January 05, 2017

I love this mascara! It thickens the appearance of lashes without the clumping, and it does not take a lot of it in order to achieve thick full lashes. It removes easily and does not irritate the eyes. I highly reccomend

December 26, 2016

This is one of my essential Makeup kit MUST haves !!! This mascara has changed my life, not only is it the best mascara EVER, but the price compared to the most expensive brands out there Bad Gal Mascara from Benefit will never let you down. Full movie star lashes is what you get every application.
    The dark black color makes even the most challenged lashes feel like a peacock.
    Bad Gal has definitely got my vote for life. Make Bad Gal Mascara be one of your essential products you would take on a deserted island. Bad Gal all the way
    Most Def recommend Bad Gal to everyone I meet

December 21, 2016

If you're looking for a mascara for a night out on the town -- this is the one!

I use BADgal on top of They're Real when I want some extra volume and thickness to my eyelashes. It's definitely worth every penny and leaves me looking like I have false lashes on! Highly recommend.

December 03, 2016

The first time I used this product I loved it. It added amazing volume to my lashes without making them look clumpy or loaded with mascara. However the last time I got this mascara it seemed dried out the very first time I used it. It was clumpy and did nothing for my lashes. I'm still undecided as to whether or not I should give this another try because it's worked so well the first time I tried it but my most recent experience with it was not great. I'm thinking maybe the bad experience was due to the product maybe being old or was just a one-off bad bottle of mascara.

November 08, 2016

Ce mascara est une pure merveille. Il fait de long et très beau cils, un peu comme des false eyelashes. Il ne laisse aucun grumeaux. Il est un peu pricey, mais en vaux largement sont prix.

November 08, 2016

I love this mascara! I always have it in my bag. It doesn't leave big clumps and it makes my eyelashes look long and dark. Accents your eyes beautifully.